Old 07-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #46  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks all

It is HOT HOT HOT here. I did some laps at the pool, more than usual, and tried to stay there for a while but I was melting. Does sweating burn calories? No? Darn.

Off to spend a dorky night of reading. Oh the joys of being poor and single.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Stella...congratulations on onederland!!! That's awesome
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #48  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella-- YAY you made it!! I have been watching your ticker

So, I have no green thumb whatsoever but decided to plant a garden this year since my new place has a plot. The lettuce was looking a little weird, so I went on youtube and watched a video about harvesting lettuce, and apparently I didn't harvest it soon enough so I now have enough bitter lettuce to feed an army...Not looking forward to salads these days
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #49  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Blah.
Tonight I allowed my weight loss efforts to hinder my social life.

I had plans with my best friend here at home... I dunno about best friend anymore. Lately she's really unreliable, makes and breaks plans all the time, ditches out last minute, or just doesn't txt when she says she's gonna... it's really annoying. I'd prefer NO plans, so I could make plans with someone else, than plans that constantly fall through...
Two days ago she said she wanted to hang out. Then, when I sent her a txt asking her what the plan was, she came on MSN said, "Oh sorry, I just got your txt. Brb, dinner!" then I didn't hear from her again until today.
You'd think she's trying to brush me off, but... she's really not. She's just flaky as ****. She's much more reliable if SHE initiates the plan start to finish, but if it's ME who's bored and wants to hang out, it's such an inconvenience for her to leave her house.

So, tonight she wanted to hang out (and it was HER idea, so it was more solid). I said alright. But then she took for freaking ever, and I sat at home watching my soccer game and chilling, and I just kept thinking about how I was already at 1,200 calories today, and my tummy was grumbling... so I wanted a small 100 calorie thing, but I knew she'd want to go somewhere for a beer and a chat, and... the only food you can get in the places we go to is just... 600-1000 calorie garbage.... on top of the beer I knew I'd get suckered into drinking. (She's overweight, but lives by the "you only live once" addage, and mocks me a bit with that comment when I tell her I don't want to eat something) And the more I thought about it, the more I just wanted to eat a Ryvita cracker with some light cream cheese and go to bed...

So, I txted her and bailed, partially out of a petty spite for the fact that she's bailed on me about three times in a row in the last week, and partially out of a fear of all of the calories I would consume when I've been doing so well weight-loss wise.

Ughn.

Last edited by Jelbb; 07-25-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote