Old 07-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Shelly - I use www.myfitnesspal.com and I love it!!! There's places for every meal, snack, water drank, exercise, etc. I really like it because there are lots of entries for my local supermarket's brand of foods, so it's easy! If you fiddle around online, I'm sure you can find a food journal that you can work with. Or just buy a small notebook and do it not online LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #17  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

after a weekend extremely off-track thanks to college friends visiting, I weighed in 3 pounds higher. so those first 5 pounds have now been reduced to 2... >.<

I use thedailyplate for some days (usually OP days, heh) and realized I usually get between 1100 and 1200 calories. I've read that your body needs 1200 to lose body fat, but I feel like I'm eating plenty, plus I'm only 5'0 so I hope I can get away with eating less than 1200.

I sympathize on the job search... I'm actually in grad school, looking for an evening/weekend part time job and can't find anything. retail & waitressing are all demanding "experience". there's not much else, it's frustrating for sure!
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #18  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

So I was just wondering if I could join you all? I just need some other people to talk to...I had a really good day today (mostly) I don't know why it gets so hard at the end of the day, I went off 'my plan' but I am still under normal calories..and I needed some diet pop so I road my bike to the jewel. I also had to move this huge couch today...by my self. I was so sweaty and my arms hurt but it felt good, like I was liberated. I am trying hard to stay on my diet...WonderSlim (like medifast) but for some reason I cant stay on it all day, I'm at like 80% right now... I don't know why I cant be 100% but I guess as long as I am loosing weight I cant complain...I officially weigh in on Wed...but things feel good so far...
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #19  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

minitwinkie- you probably can get away with eating less, but im not sure how good it'll be in the long term. I would try to at least have 1200 a day, just so you know you are getting enough nutrients etc. PLus you might find that you have more energy and can get more out of your workouts if you eat a bit more. Completely up to you of course Thats just from my experience

Sharpie- welcome! Whats WonderSlim like? No worries about not being OP 100%, i dont think any of us are usually 100% OP if you are losing and doing your best then that should be fine. Congrats on the couch
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #20  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

Iconised Ghost-Thank you very much! WonderSlim is like bars and shakes, and high protein foods...It is saposta work really good!! I officially weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully its going to be ok. But I feel good, I have been exercising every day, so right now I am feeling alright...today is another story...
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #21  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm sure as heck not OP 100% of the time. Its okay, no one's perfect.

I just received an email that said "14 hours and 8 minutes until HARRY POTTER" - my friend Lauren is really excited (as am I). I'm hoping to stay within points today, but I'm going to be up until at least 4:30 am....coffee will be a necessity.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #22  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Luvja- I totally watched that 650 lb virgin show! What a transformation...just sad that he let himself get that way and literally spent most of his life secluded. Great job on walking after the night out.

I myself have been kicking it back into gear after a month of feeling crappy and dealing with a lot of stressful things. Now for 2 weeks of STRICTNESS on my part. As soon as my laundry is done here I am going to work out, shower, and then off to the beach for most of the day
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #23  

Height: 5'9"

blcarter - LOVIN' the new avatar you sexy thang. Have fun at the beach!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #24  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

haha its actually a picture from like 2 months ago on my birthday.

I can't wait to hit goal. I feel like I wont have really accomplished anything until I do. Was really hoping by end of summer to be there. So hopefully this 2 week revival kick in the booty will get me somewhat jumpstarted again.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #25  

Whatever, you still look awesome no matter when it was taken! Did you cut your hair short or something? Or is it just up in the pic? Or am I just seeing things? It looks different, but a good different.

Last edited by luvja; 07-14-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #26  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

My hair is getting pretty long. its just up in the picture! I'm getting it colored on thursday. I'll have to try and take a new one and put it up as my avatar now that I am back on track!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #27  

Bad day. I ate too much and didn't go for a walk. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself Today sucked!

How was everyone's day?
Old 07-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #28  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

luvja- Go to bed, and make the first thing you do tomorrow getting up early and going for a walk--then it will almost count towards today

My day was ok. I like where I'm at (boobies!), but I also like being 10lbs lighter (bye bye muffin top!), so I feel like I'm in a weird limbo and can't really decide on what I'm doing. On top of that I was feeling really bingey, which I haven't in a while, but managed to have some air-popped popcorn and leave it at that. I got up early and ran this morning, 3mins at 6.3mph which is very fast for me, then 1 minute walking, repeat 10x. So that felt good. It's Festival on the Green this week in my town, so basically everyone is out on the town green listening to live bluegrass. We just strolled and chatted and overall not bad for a week day

And also on the positive side of things, I've been off my bc pill for 4 days and I feel AMAZING. Yeah, I'm not sure when my period is going to end, but I'm not exhausted all the time and wonder of all wonders I have a sex drive!! Too bad my bf is 2hrs away...where is that boy when I need him lol?!
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #29  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Gah i just threw yoghurt down myself...and it had expired last month too Gross
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:25 AM   #30  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Harry Potter - midnight show - got home at 4 am then got up at 6:30 to go to work. My body sickened at the thought of caffeine so I had OJ and water and am chilling a vitamin water with b12. Thank god there are only 2 HP movies left so I only have to do this 2 more times.

The movie was totally worth it though - and I didn't take a nap yesterday and went spinning instead. I may regret this today...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote