Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/229/145

Height: 5'5"

Smile 20 Something for a little while longer

I've got about 6 months left of being a 20 something, so I guess I'd better make the most of it and get involved in this forum. I could really use a PM buddy to help me stay on track.

I'm a teacher and ready to get serious about this weight loss stuff again. I'm a WW lifetime member, but I'm just going to use SparkPeople and 3 Fat Chicks this time.

Smiles!
smilesandsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #2  
Make thisbe for something

S/C/G: 254/228/160

Height: 5'8"

I'd love to buddy up! I've also got about 6 months left in my 20's. Recently started my weight loss journey again and I've lost 11 pounds. I'm feeling great but I binged on some chips tonight and slid a little, but I'm not letting that get me down. Learning and moving on!
mypunkrockromance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/227/198

Height: 6'2"

I'd love to buddy up with a couple of like minded people I'm a first year education student, 27 years old, and hoping to capitalise on my Internet/forum/blog addiction to help me lose the weight at last. I'm still in the early part of my current weight loss journey and really serious about using these online tools to suceed.
mizcarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #4  

That's awesome! I've been looking for some people to buddy up with here for awhile, glad I found some finally!

For instance, I had a donut craving this morning, I got through it but it would have been nice to talk to someone who knows what I'm dealing with!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #5  
No failure!!!

S/C/G: 265/240/175

Height: 5'10"

I am also looking for some buddies, I am 28 and work as a pediatric ICU nurse. Recently my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and I have slipped off track. Eating hospital food and drinking a little too much. I think this is so important to keep me going. Especially since I have lost 25 pounds and people haven't even noticed
nursemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #6  

nursemp

Ugh that stinks when people don't notice. That is what truly gets me going is when the people you see most everyday start saying "Are you losing weight?"

You've already lost 25 lbs going through all these trials, I think that is incredible!! I wish I could be that strong! I really hope your mom is going to be okay.

I think it would be great if we all buddy up. We're similar in age and we seem to be pretty close in current and goal weight.