Old 06-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #46  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Good morning my lovelies!

It's 11:30 and I just woke up to the sunshine! OMG the sun is FINALLY out in NJ. It makes me quite happy.

SOOOO, last night was, well at least I was out of the house. We went out to the local bar, that usually is packed on Friday's during the summer, but I think because of the weather, everyone went down the shore for the weekend and it was DEAD. We were out of there by 10 pm. My friend dropped me off at my cousin's fiance's house (who's also one of my really good friends) to hang out with her buddies from camp...of course, I was not warned that they were ALL couples. Just like jelb said, when you're heartbroken, the rest of the world is madly in love. They weren't even just regular couples, they were, hanging-all-over-each-other-like-we're-in-eighth-grade-couples. Gag me with a spork. We did play some good board games and had a pretty decent time though. Plus, I walked home. It was only like 2 miles (at 2am hehe) but it felt good not being a lush.

Today I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping with my cousin's fiance. Another fabulous event for this time in my life. Hahaha. Sometimes you just have to look at the order the universe hands you things and laugh.
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!!! I am so excited because the scale FINALLY started to move again!!! I have been holding in the 194-195 range for almost three months now, but this morning, the scale said 192.6!!! Woohoo And I'm still in the midst of my TOM, so it might even go lower after that's all done with. Definitely a good way to start the morning.

My sister is married to a captain in the Air Force who is currently overseas, so she came home for a couple weeks and is leaving to go back to Oklahoma on Tuesday with my nephew. Thankfully, she's coming back at the end of July because of a family friend's wedding....so it won't be too long of a separation. But we might head over to the local base and go to the BX store they have there.

All we have done since my sister's been here is shop basically, but that's ok. It's what we do best I think I found a dress for the wedding we're going to in August. Fashion Bug was having a sale on their dresses. A bunch of them were marked down to $15, so I bought one a size smaller than my size now and hopefully it will fit. Even if it doesn't for that wedding, it's only $15, so I'll wear it eventually.

Third day of SUN!!!! I almost forgot what it had looked like for awhile there
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote