Old 06-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #31  
Mommy to be!

S/C/G: 168/---/125

Height: 5'4"

I had a big binge last night. I was having a pity party (long story) and started eating chocolate, which is a total trigger. It doesn't help that its TOM so i have no restraint. Anyway, I just decided to make yesterday my free day and get back on track today and tomorrow after a good week this week. I was thinking of low carbing but I think i'll just continue to try and monitor my grain servings and try to keep it lower. I tend to over eat there and not eat what i need and I really do well eating 2 servings of grains MAX daily. I learned this after being on south beach for 3 years+ so I know what works, i just have to do it!!

Weighed in at 143 again today but AF started yesterday so its actually okay to maintain. I will take my weight on the scale seriously again in 2 weeks.

Last edited by skinnybeach; 06-27-2009 at 10:34 AM.
skinnybeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #32  
Age Quod Agis

S/C/G: 184/177/134

Height: 5'5.5''

Weighed this morning... 149.2lbs!! WOOHOOO

I hope it takes- last time it didn't. But if I just make sure I eat right and exercise (more eating right than exercising), it will.

I really want to be in the 140's by July 1st, because that's my date to renew my efforts and go back to a super intense POP diet and exercise plan.
sweetshauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Go sweetshauna! That's awesome! This is such good motivation to stay on plan and keep plugging away!

As for me, the scale has read below 140 for 4 days in a row, so I'm trying not to jinx myself, but am starting to think I may have broken through! It stayed at 139.8 or 139.6 for a few days and this morning read 138.8! Who knows though. Weight loss is such a rollercoaster!

Have a good week, everyone!
TakingCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #34  
Age Quod Agis

S/C/G: 184/177/134

Height: 5'5.5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingCharge View Post
Go sweetshauna! That's awesome! This is such good motivation to stay on plan and keep plugging away!

As for me, the scale has read below 140 for 4 days in a row, so I'm trying not to jinx myself, but am starting to think I may have broken through! It stayed at 139.8 or 139.6 for a few days and this morning read 138.8! Who knows though. Weight loss is such a rollercoaster!

Have a good week, everyone!
YAY! Here's to break-throughs
sweetshauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #35  
Slowly getting there

S/C/G: 227/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Great job TakingCharge!

Welcome back to the 140s Shauna!

I'm waiting until the end of the week to weigh in. I know that I didn't eat as well or do my daily workout this weekend.
Talina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

I haven't actually weighed myself since beginning this journey again, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not out of the 140's yet! I love this idea!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #37  
Slowly getting there

I weighed myself yesterday and was up more than 10 lbs. I know I wasn't OP, but wtf?
I'm waiting another day or two and hoping that it was some strange fluke.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #38  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

back up in the 144-5 zone. oops.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #39  

Hey everyone! Haven't posted here in a little bit so I thought I'd check in. I've been steadily going down and now feel *relatively* comfortable in the 130's, though I feel like if I let up for a second, I'll be back up! I hit a low of 137.0 yesterday but am back up to 137.6 today. I knew it was coming - weight training yesterday, had a snack at 10pm (which I never do), and I only got 5 hours of sleep (tomorrow is moving day - I'm like a little kid going to disneyland excited!). I've definitely gotten better at dealing with the ups and downs of the scale and have realized it will always happen and it's natural.

Talina - 10 pounds?? That's gotta be some crazy fluke. Salt? Weights? I'm sure it'll come right off! Let us know!

sws - It definitely happens. I'm sure you'll get right back on track and be back down soon!

sweetshauna - How's everything on your end? How's the motivation/eating stuff going?

Happy "Friday" for those of you taking tomorrow off!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #40  
Slowly getting there

Grrr...I weighed in today and am at 149. So I guess I really have gained a decent bit of weight back. Hopefully it'll fall right back off. I think it's time for me to try and talk to a nutritionist.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #41  
Stay true till the finish

S/C/G: HW/169 SW/157 CW/144.0 GW/129

Height: 5'4

Can I jump in here?

A side story for those who don't mind reading...I was down to 136 (lowest weight of my life ever as I can remember!!!) then went on vacation and well we can all guess what happened here. Jumped WAYYYY back up to 148, I was only gone a week! I was walking like 10 hours a day in Orlando for crying out loud. Some dropped off and am now back at 143. Sigh, I won't even go into how awful I feel about myself. I haven't exercised and have eaten out every day for a week and a half now. I am in a rut and it's like my body (more like my mind) does not want to exercise, it REFUSES. Someone smack me lol......End story. Hope everyone is doing well!
jennsreadytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:30 PM   #42  
Ija
Extra gluten

S/C/G: 286/135/135

Lately I've been more focused on my body composition and not my weight per se, so the number on the scale isn't as important to me as it used to be. However, I know that I still have about 10 pounds of fat that I'd like to lose, which would push me below 140 for sure. So, I'm in!

Lately I've been somewhat complacent (a broken heart thing) but I haven't had any binges. Actually, since I haven't felt the motivation to cook (or even shop) all that much, I've been eating a little less than usual. Hopefully I'll get back to my normal routine soon, and kick these last few pounds
Ija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #43  
Ija
Extra gluten

S/C/G: 286/135/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennsreadytolose View Post
I was down to 136 (lowest weight of my life ever as I can remember!!!) then went on vacation and well we can all guess what happened here. Jumped WAYYYY back up to 148, I was only gone a week! I was walking like 10 hours a day in Orlando for crying out loud. Some dropped off and am now back at 143.
I don't think you gained a pound of fat on each day, unless of course you were stuffing yourself. Last month I went to my hometown for a two-week visit only to come back over ten pounds heavier. It took another week or so, but after the dust settled I found that I had really only gained a pound or two.

Don't be too discouraged!
Ija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #44  
Slowly getting there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drina View Post
I don't think you gained a pound of fat on each day, unless of course you were stuffing yourself. Last month I went to my hometown for a two-week visit only to come back over ten pounds heavier. It took another week or so, but after the dust settled I found that I had really only gained a pound or two.
I'm hoping this is true for me as well. I can't imagine that I really gained all that weight back.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #45  

Talina - I'd give it a week or so of being OP and hopefully you'll see the weight drop off!

Drina - I like your mentality of focusing on your body instead of just that silly number. I know I want to get down to 130, because of the number but also because I think those last 7 pounds will definitely make a difference in how my body looks and how those size 6 jeans that I just bought (that are a wee bit tight) will fit!

I'm in kind of a weird place, in the sense that I've lost almost 20 pounds and am ecstatic and feel great, but am feeling myself want to slack off more. I have no desire to eat "junk", but sometimes I want an apple AND almonds, instead of budgeting my calories for one or the other. Or sometimes I want to skip a day of exercise and just lay in bed (like today, for example). I know that's ok and you can't be perfect all the time, but I really, REALLY don't want to slip back into old habits of eating too much and being lazy. What do you guys do when this happens? Would you let yourself eat a few hundred extra calories for a few days or are you insanely scared (like me) that this will make you gain weight?

Happy 4th of July weekend! Let's hope for a fun, relaxing and as OP as possible weekend!