3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

Old 11-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #376
Still pushing to ultimate

S/C/G: 153/CT/135

Height: 5'6

^^^Nice on the 144 Civakes thats my next goal for next Sunday. Im sure you'll see a lb or two down when TOM leaves : ) I weighed in at 145.0 this morning so Im looking to be 144 by the end of the wk hopefully! Im right at losing a LB a month which is good but I would like it to be two...lol!!

ChaLean is great going into my 3rd wk with running as well. I think thats saving me really from bulking up.

Made my goal March 2010

ChaLean Extreme: March-June
Extra Cardio: Running 4-6miles
Realistic Goal: 135
Ultimate Goal: A 25lb loss will set me at 128 but will like to maintain between 130-135ish
bablou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #377

S/C/G: 90.6/70.6/55

Height: 165

Well done everyone! I officially entered the 140's today =) Feeling confident about losing them - temporary though this confidence might be! So weight is 68.1 kilos or 149.8 pounds, so closer to 150 than I would like, but hey =)
messycrayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #378
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

A high five to all you losin' chicks

I rarely check in these days, just because it's been fairly slow and gradual. I haven't been exercising, I haven't been counting calories precisely, but I have been trying to be mindful about what I eat in terms of health and $$$.

I'm now back to the weight I was at in October, my end of summer weight. (I gained 5 pounds last semester and over Christmas.) I just picked up my excercise DVDs at the post office (including a replacement for the one my laptop ate.)

I'm feeling great and thinking positive. I've been working on my "maintaining" mentality.

I hope you're all feeling good and pround of yourselves! This is hard work, and we are so owning it!

{Weigh-Ins 2016: Feb - March - April - Dec }
In June 2016 I got my first ever bikini for my 30th birthday
It's been almost a decade of being food-conscious. The most important things I've learned are persistence and self-forgiveness.
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #379

S/C/G: 165/---/148

>.< Ugh, back where I started this year. It's been rough so far and I've gained back the weight in a month exact.

Souvenir--You're motivating me! We're almost the same height...and have the same goal. Good luck and I'm going to get to where you are hopefully soon!

Losing what I gained this summer --> Pre-Summer Weight
loquaciousjogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #380
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

Hey all...

I've been ghosting here for a few weeks now but not introducing myself... I'm SJ and I'm stuck in the 140s!! lol.

My goal weight, which I achieved a loooong time ago (just about 4 years now, dear lord), was in the mid 120's. I put on quite a bit of weight, then lost that weight, in the usual yo-yo dieting pattern (though I don't do crash diets or anything, I definitely believe in a healthy eating plan as a permanent lifestyle choice... I just have trouble sticking with that choice!)

Anyway I held fast in the high 130s for a bit, but have realized that my "temporary" drift into the 140s (you know, when you think it'll only last a few days because you had some really salty Chinese food or something) has become a 6 month stay!! How did THAT happen?!

So that's my story... I guess I just really like having the option to come here to 3fc and talk it out because I'm really bad about going to WW meetings or sticking to any other sort of support group. So thanks for listening, all!

bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #381
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

Welcome bodyTOObootylicious...I know the feeling of that drift...I drifted all the way up to the 180's! Of course, I have literally never been smaller than 150 since, as you can see in my signature, 5th grade. So I'm excited to be in the 140's!!!

Hey everyone!! I weighed in at 149.7 this morning after a maaaajor cheat day yesterday. Two serving sizes of cereal, whole sub sandwich, 400cal chocolate chip cookie, half a bag of chips, and a beer, lol. I was terrified to weigh in. I'm teetering on the edge of 140's, but I won't weigh again until Thursday and I should drop another .25 or so hopefully.

But I'm thrilled to be here. My original goal weight was 145, and I'm amazed that I've gotten this far. I think now I'm going to get down to 140, maaaybe even as low as 135, and then maintain at 140. Then I just need to get really serious about toning my skinny fat self!

Goal Weight reached on: June 14, 2010
Monday Accountability Weigh-in: 136.2 - 10/10/2011...time to get back on the pony!

mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #382

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Hi Ladies. This thread is actually a little old. We have another 140s thread (I bumped it up the page) that a couple of us are posting in more regularly. I hope to see you guys over there.
And mkendrick, you're doing so well!
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote