3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   A Thread for getting out of the 160s (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/174314-thread-getting-out-160s.html)

JMC885 10-28-2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurLEQ (Post 2983325)

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! Amazing! How long did that transition take?

Amba Dawn 10-28-2009 12:47 PM

Just a little update--I'm here to stay!! Or at least for a little while :) Weighed myself today and saw 168.4! I was so worried that I was gonna bump back up the the 170s since I just BARELY made it (169.8). But scale is still moving DOWN!! :D:carrot:

I think I'm gonna set a mini-goal of getting out of the 160s by December 6th (my first "official" weigh-in day of December). That's about 7-8 lbs in 5.5 weeks. That's about the rate I've been losing so far, so hopefully I don't hit a plateau before then! Gotta make it through Thanksgiving too! :^:

MonteCristo 10-28-2009 01:20 PM

Hi Ladies! I thought I was done with the 160s forever, but I had a major slip up over the summer, so I'm back again. Right now I'm at 165.2. I want to be out of the 160s by Thanksgiving.

Echo 10-28-2009 02:16 PM

hello. im still in the 160s!!! i had TOM last week, and did majorly over eating and no exercise.

currently im still stuck at 161lbs

KurLEQ 10-28-2009 10:15 PM

Hey everyone! Official weigh-in today put me at 166.0 which is only a .2 lose from last Wednesday but I had a bad week. I did pass my twin sister today which was a little bittersweet because she had an even worse week than I did. I love that by looking at us right now there isn't a fat twin and a skinny twin!

Quote:

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! Amazing! How long did that transition take?
Thank you, JMC885! The first picture was taken 9/2 and the second was taken 10/22.

EsperanzaBella82 10-30-2009 03:32 PM

166 this morning!! I am only 2 lbs. away from the Halloween goal I set for myself a month ago, and I've lost 10 lbs so far in October. Yay! :carrot:

We'll see if the scale brings me a trick or a treat tomorrow. I'll take 165 point anything! :dracula:

rainsweptviola 10-31-2009 09:51 PM

Echo ~ Selfishly, you still being here makes me feel better about still being here myself!! GAH, I'm hovering right at 160.2 -160.9 and have been for forever it seems!

It's my own fault though, I haven't been exercising at all because it's been crazy busy around here and I've been having alot of health complications. I go in next Friday for minor surgery so I'll be out of exercising yet again for who knows how long! They've also put me on a liquid diet though until next Sunday, so I might have some temporary weight loss but I'm sure it won't stick around once I eat again.

My NEW goal is to weigh 155 by my 25th birthday (Dec. 4th)...so here's to beginning anew! :-)

Echo 11-01-2009 08:41 AM

haha rains!! i hear ya sis ,i hear ya!! im still stuck on at 161lbs!

i went back to the BMR calculator, and am going to stick with my BASIC BMR which is 1524 calories. and really be strict and stringent!!! starting today baby!

oh i hope everything goes okay for your surgery. yeah definately take it easy! dont worry about losing weight but just maintaining it. then when you recover then you can kick it into high gear.

hope everything goes okay!

Echo 11-01-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EsperanzaBella82 (Post 2993830)
166 this morning!! I am only 2 lbs. away from the Halloween goal I set for myself a month ago, and I've lost 10 lbs so far in October. Yay! :carrot:

We'll see if the scale brings me a trick or a treat tomorrow. I'll take 165 point anything! :dracula:

thats awesome! well done! :cheer2:

i totally didnt make my halloween goal, so just changed it to something i want to aim for next week :)

KurLEQ 11-03-2009 12:58 AM

Hey girls!!

I saw 164.8 this morning! If I keep or go below that weight for my official weigh in Wednesday, that will be the first time I've gotten to 164 on my own! In Feb, I had an infection in my mouth, couldn't eat (jello water and chicken soup diet) and 164 was what I weighed the last day before I started eating solids. If you missed it, I posted in the mini-goal album with a bunch of pictures: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...lots-pics.html

Hope everyone else is doing well. Echo, I'm sure this will be your last week here.

megwini 11-03-2009 03:25 AM

So... it looks like I'm in the 150's now... but I don't feel that excited... because the past few weeks I haven't eaten very well and I'm not pleased with myself. No, I haven't gained and still lost two pounds over a month, but I've felt like I've been making bad food choices and eating too much junk food. I feel like I'm in maintenance now and just coincidentally slowly losing, so I think it's kind of like that hump you hit in maintenance where you don't have the motivation like you used to and your weight starts to creep back up on you... so yesterday I decided to just get back on plan. No, I DON'T feel like it, no I DON'T have the motivation, but I made a COMMITMENT to this, whether I FEEL like doing it or not. So today I didn't snack or eat all that junk food and finished the day at 1700 calories. It was hard because my mind (NOT my stomach... it's all mental!) kept nagging at me to get a snack, that it'd be okay just this once and I could be good after that... but I knew in my heart that if I gave into that I would keep doing more and more and then I'd gain back all 50 of the pounds I worked so hard to lose. So I just resisted. I'm starting to feel better. I think the next week will be hard but after that I'll feel like I'm back in control again. I've had control the whole time and I CHOSE to eat candy and I CHOSE to snack too much... so now I can CHOOSE to eat well again... and hopefully in a few days I'll feel back in the groove again.
So yeah.... here I am, leaving the 160's at last, but NOT proud of how I got there... I'll fight hard this next week to eat healthy again and keep checking in here... don't worry girls, I haven't gained back yet... I'm catching this BEFORE it gets to be a problem. :) Of that at least I can be proud.

Echo 11-03-2009 10:34 AM

congratulations megwini for leaving the 160s!!! wish you all the best!!!! and dont worry about losing control, we all do it from time to time, the main point is that you got to the 150s!! keep going!! :celebrate:

Echo 11-03-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurLEQ (Post 2998222)
Hey girls!!

I saw 164.8 this morning! If I keep or go below that weight for my official weigh in Wednesday, that will be the first time I've gotten to 164 on my own! In Feb, I had an infection in my mouth, couldn't eat (jello water and chicken soup diet) and 164 was what I weighed the last day before I started eating solids. If you missed it, I posted in the mini-goal album with a bunch of pictures: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...lots-pics.html

Hope everyone else is doing well. Echo, I'm sure this will be your last week here.

CONGRATS Kurl!! thats brilliant! well done you! :celebrate:

aww thanks for having faith in me- thats so nice of you! i hope so!! for a month ive been stuck and hovering around 159.8-160.9lbs

this morning, i saw 159.8lbs on the scale. i hope its REAL and i can maintain the loss and get down to 159lbs-158lbs by next week!! im being strict with my calories this week, staying around 1500-1600 calories and working out for 1 hour a day.

sweettooth 11-04-2009 04:25 PM

Hi all -- I will be joining this thread. I am so excited. I was in the 170s. I started at 178lbs. I weighed myself today and HELLO 160s -- I weighed 169lbs.

I hope it sticks to 160s and I only see loses. Here is to a new beginning. :)

Echo 11-04-2009 06:28 PM

:welcome: sweettooth! nice to have you join us! congratulations on getting to the 160s!!! fantastic :celebrate: i remember when i made it to the 160s, i was so excited hehe.

ps you look very pretty in your avator picture!