3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   A Thread for getting out of the 160s (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/174314-thread-getting-out-160s.html)

jellybellyjess 06-16-2009 05:02 PM

Thank you! just what i need to keep tabs of meself!
xx

fashinjunkie09 06-16-2009 05:56 PM

yes yes yes! i have not been in the 150's since high school. i weigh in tomorrow and i should be around the 164-163 mark but my goal is to be in the 150's by July 1st. i weigh in on wednesdays, so i guess i will weigh myself tomorrow and keep posting my progress!

CollegeGirl 06-16-2009 07:08 PM

today I am at my lowest weight since freshman year of high school and maybe even eighth grade!!
I am 163.4 so I am hoping that this week I will get into the 162s :)
I had sushi tonight for dinner and hopefully the sodium wont do anything funny to me in the morning I was so good today!! i hope everyone else it doing great too

amyleigh 06-16-2009 07:21 PM

i'm so in! i've been stuck here for a bit. i went down to 159.8 and lost it, and then somehow in a matter of 2 days was back up to 165. I've been stuck there for quite a while. Going through some really tough emotional times right now, so it might not work out too well but i'm going to try!

Secret Swan 06-16-2009 10:49 PM

...and I gained a pound overnight. I didn't exercise at all yesterday, but I also stayed on plan with the eating. Why??? I hate when this happens. I can handle a stall much better than these little ups and downs that have me second-guessing and berating myself and wishing I had skipped dinner or telling me I should do more exercise as a punishment... I know better than this! I do. Weight fluctuates a little, my plan is sound, I can have one freakin lazy day, and there is no need to punish myself even if I do screw up, which I did not. I am trying to train myself like I trained my dog: lots of praise for desirable behavior and just silently and quickly moving on to something positive when I screw up. But all my good intentions can't change my thought pattern and I am having a rough day in terms of self-image. And now I am off to the gym to replace bad thoughts with good behavior. Probably the endorphins will help, anyway.

angelinelosesweight 06-16-2009 11:35 PM

Hey ladies- today was good for me- I did splurge on chipolte, but I stayed under my calorie limit :)
woohoo

amyleigh 06-17-2009 10:30 AM

so i'm down to 162 YAY, of course it's becasue i've been such an emotional mess i haven't eaten in 3 days. i'm hoping that i can eat ok enough that it won't all come back on. keep our fingers crossed!

fashinjunkie09 06-17-2009 11:26 AM

i weighed in this morning and i am at 163.0 which is 1 lb over goal for the week yay! hoping to see the 150's sometime in the next week or two! keep up the good work everyone we can do this!

JulieRN 06-17-2009 11:49 AM

164.4 on the scale this morning! Ugh I feel so close yet so far away. I had dairy queen for the first time in AGES last night. A small cappachino heath blizzard. 600 calories. Planned, so I didn't go over in points or anything, but I felt pretty sick afterwards, even if it was good. I have ice cream almost every night - skinny cow sandwiches or 0 pt fudgicles, but the blizzard was a bit much, even a small! Funny how your tastes change. I used to be able to eat that whole thing no problems.

Keep on truckin' gals... we'll be in the "getting out of the 150's" thread soon enough!

jellybellyjess 06-17-2009 04:22 PM

Hey all, just thought i'd post to say i lost another 2lbs today! wahoo! 166lbs now and going down!
:D :D
we can do it!!
Jess x

CollegeGirl 06-17-2009 04:46 PM

I was up this morning due to water retention I was up to 165.4 UGH!! but I drank tons of water to flush it all out and I already and back down to 164.8 so I am hoping that when I wake up in the morning I will see a loss because I have been perfectly on plan for the last week or so!!

gottalose20 06-17-2009 10:02 PM

Oh, perfect thread. The 160s are my nemesis- I've always gotten stuck here. Oh how I long to see a 150-anything on the scale! Some of you ladies are so close- keep going and beat the evil 160s!

angelinelosesweight 06-17-2009 10:34 PM

I'm still at 169 :( tomorrow is another day I guess :) hope hope hope :)

icandoallthings6613 06-18-2009 12:38 AM

I'm going to Alaska for 3 weeks...hopefully I will manage to lose a pound or two while I'm gone, but my focus will be just maintaining around 162-3. I hope this thread is still going strong when I get back, though it seems like a few of you will have reached the 150s by then!! Best of luck!!

RubyGuggenheim 06-18-2009 07:04 AM

I had gained this past weekend and then lost a little and gained a little, so I was at 164 yesterday morning. Yesterday was also my day of rest from serious working out, and I didn't eat particularly well (hot dog for lunch, burger for dinner) but when I got on the scale this morning I was 162.8.

It was unsurprising since I knew I had been retaining a lot of water, but it was still happy making! Hope I don't pop back up tomorrow.

I'm really really hoping I can keep myself under control this weekend and not go crazy eating just because my brother is coming to visit. Normally when he comes (which is every couple months) eating for us is sort of an event, we get ice cream and pastries and go out to taco bell. I just need to say no!