c25k just kicked my butt!

• So yeah, my butt just got kicked. BUT, I feel GREAT!! I didn't think I'd be able to finish but I did! I wish someone could bottle the way I feel when I leave the gym!
    And to top it all off, the scale is moving down! Down 4 lbs in 2 weeks!
    WOO-HOO!
  • Yup I love it! I just did week one and starting week 2 next week- I weigh in on Monday but I definitely feel a loss!
  • can i ask a dumb question? what is c25K????
  • Shannon, I tried to PM you buy I couldn't. Its couch to 5 k in 6 weeks. I finally had to look it up on google but, today was my first day and I started with a 5 minute brisk walk warmup then alternated 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes. And in 6 weeks you move up exch week and at the end can run for 30 minutes.

I think all my motivation came from my 4 year old son asking me if I had a baby in my belly last night! Oh I just cried and cried. He asked in front of my husband and it was so embarrassing!! But the truth hurts right? And I haven't weighed myself in about 2 weeks. So I guess 4 lbs I a ok........
  • Thanks for letting me know i will have to give it a try.. I am really enjoying walking/ running lately.. I am going to go get it and let you know how it turns out!
  • I thought I was in okay shape because I walk to work and to school. I thought week one would be too easy for me. Ha! No WAY was it too easy. It was a total challenge. And a very humbling experience, lol.
  • Awesome! Congrats about both the weight loss and feeling great. I wussed out on the 5 minute run week. I'm now focusing on improving my strength (my legs always gave out before my heart), and I'm hoping once I'm done with the "Making the Cut" book, I'll be able to tackle it again.
  • A little OT, but my bf and I were late for a movie premier tonight at a film festival and I had to run half a mile...in 3-inch cork wedge sandals!!!! I was scared of turning an ankle but man my quads/calves looked great!
  • ^^^^ you look great!