A New Goal

• Well, looks like all this healthiness finally caught up to me! After losing almost 25 lbs, I found out that I am pregnant! I can't believe it. I don't know the first thing about trying to lose weight while preggo so for now, I am looking into maintaining. Any advice or suggestion would be most appreciated, as I am in complete shock. Thanks!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Wow, congratulations!
  • congratulations! i've never been pregnant, so can't offer much advice...i'm hoping to start trying after i run my half marathon in October, and am hoping to be able to keep running throughout. i think they say, not to START a new exercise program when you're preggers, but to keep doing what you've been doing...

all the best! keep us posted!!!
  • You should talk to your dr about that one. They say that unless you are so over weight that it will be harmful to you and your baby that you aren't supposed to lose weight while prego, maintaining is perfectly ok though.
  • Awww congratulations! That's awesome :]
    I know that it's something you should definitely discuss with your doctor, but there are forums on here with expecting mommies (I've lurked >.>)...
  • Congratulations!!
  • on the!