Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #1  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Default ***Weekly Chat-May 31st- June 6th ***

Sweet I get to start the thread this week

How was everyone's weekend? Anything exciting happen?

As for me, I stayed OP for the first time I think in 2 months. I have no life. It is quite sad when that is the highlight of my weekend. Please someone top it.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hey, I have no life and I struggled to stay OP this weekend so I'm still saying you topped me The only thing I did of interest was to drive to PA to spend time with a friend and then I got lost on hiking trails.

I'm in Michigan right now - I now get the "Great" part of the Great Lakes - friggin huge! We're slightly in the middle of nowhere and its still light out, so this is a little disturbing, but eh. I'm going to read and go to sleep early so I can wake up and do the 30DS (I brought Jillian with me!) and squeeze a half hour in at the gym downstairs. It opens at 6 (boo) so I'd only have time for that much anyway. I'm so spoiled with my gym at home opening at 5.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #3  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I start my babysitting gig tomorrow. $5/ hour + $20/week for gas. I wish my house would get done! Dang electric company better hurry up and get things fixed. It's like they don't want my money for utilities or something?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:46 AM   #4  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

lol i gave up being on plan this weekend! Since i had a gain after my huge loss (i gained it ALL back even though i was pretty good) i was discouraged. But my PT called and said that i should give his plan 6 weeks before i think about seeing a change, and i may even see a gain before a loss. Wish he had told me that before sunday night but hes got me a weight lifting and full body work out plan for me so i'll do that tomorrow hopefully. tricky thing is that i have to be home with my cat I took her to the vet on friday to check out her wound, make sure it was healing, but it wasnt. Now she has had a drain and stitches put in and has to go back tomorrow to have it checked and the drain taken out and it all stitched up if they have to knock her out for that then i'll head to the gym, if not then i cant go. Next week is busy work wise as well so im going to be stressing about that, and working out, and writing my thesis >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Ugh....last week's 3 day weekend spoiled me LOL I don't like this whole "Getting up for work thing on Mondays". This weekend was pretty good. I allowed myself some cookie dough ice cream on Saturday night because it was a good week and I was craving some! haha

It's going to be a busy week....graduation for my seniors and MCAS Biology tests for our freshmen. And I have to go for a crown at the dentist this afternoon. I'm already looking forward to next weekend!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

haha starmac, I spent the weekend on plan too, and that is all I did, literally lol. I have SO much time since moving here, it's pretty much my hobby, cooking, eating, and working out lol. And then blogging about it.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #7  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Greetings all,

My weekend went well... spent it in St Louis having a wonderful time with family.

Now is where the stressful part comes... doing all this moving stuff, packing things into boxes and cleaning, and so on and so forth. My parents were at least nice enough to tell me WHAT to do in the next two weeks, but I am here by myself and kind of freaking out.

I bought myself the 30DS to do... I hear that this is a good program from this board, and if it actually moves the numbers DOWN instead of nowhere, it will be most excellent.

By the way, I did fix the scale. It was indeed set on kgs by mistake and had a little dial that you could change from lbs to st to kg. It's sad when I'm getting too old to figure out how a scale works.

Anyhoo, I'll be back this afternoon, after I pack some boxes. Have a great day.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #8  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Chicks.

I hope you all ENJOYED your weekend, on plan or not!
My weekend was alright. I got my hair done last night and it looks FABULOUS. I LOVE having a best friend as a hairdresser hehe. I wanted to go back to my natural colour, dirty blonde. So she put brown hair dye in my hair, let it sit for 20 mins, washed it out and it looks dirty blonde! I was shocked. Looks very very natural. Plus I have light blonde highlightes coming through. I am pleased.
I have to jump on my elliptical shortly,

Here's to a week on plan, everyone. CHEERS!!! xoxo
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #9  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Ahh... summer break! I LOVE not waking up at 6 anymore!

Hope everyone has a great week!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #10  

This whole "rain everyday" thing is getting old Mother Nature!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Luvja I wanna see pictures!

Hey ladies. So I disappeared last week because we had to prepare for my graduation party. I have a large family, so it was epic. It was a blast, but I was totally off plan.
I got on the scale this morning, and i was up a little over a pound. Not as bad as I thought it would be. But it is definitely time to get my butt back in gear this week.
I walked/jogged/ran on the treadmill this morning, after maybe 3 weeks of not really doing it, and it's amazing how much back sliding can happen in that time. I will have to work myself back down to my 13:30 mile, and then keep cutting it lower. I think I did a mile in 17 minutes today. I was at 1.87 miles at 32 minutes after my cool down. But now I have a goal to reach for.

I hope you all have a great Monday
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #12  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

I am ready for some sunshine...nuff said!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #13  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
I am ready for some sunshine...nuff said!

Amen Sistah!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

So, the weekend went well. I ran into an old friend yesterday at the sushi bar, and i couldn't be happier. I am MAKING myself go to the gym today if it almost kills me. OH... And I found out that one of the job interviews that I had is nothing but a pyramid scam. So, I cancelled the other interview I had today, because I'm not driving an hour and a half for one interview.

Anywho, I found out that the Tractor Supply store that they just finished building like a mile from me is hiring. So, hopefully, I can get hired on with them and make some moola over the summer.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I had a rediculously busy weekend. Friday we baby sat my bf's neice aka Little Miss Bossy Pants. She's a good kid and lots of fun, but holy crap she's on her way to being quite the little dicator!

Sat the bf and I got up early and went out to the mountains for a hike. Then booked it back to town for a friend's battle of the bands in his backyard. There were about 150ppl there. So much fun but totally nuts. I ducked out early and headed to a friend's place for a Charmed DVD marthon. Sunday was the Lilac street festival here so we spend serval hours wandering around and stopping in at various beer gardens. I totally didn't pay attention to what I ate all day sunday, but I had a blast! I got up super early this morning even though I was completely exhusted from the weekend.

I'm heading to my former roommates place tonight to help her pick out an outfit for her job interview tomorrow. I kinda forgot and was looking forward to chillin and getting some laundry done tonight, but that's not going to happen now.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll swing by in a bit to do some personals!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote