More Issues Getting Out of Bed

• But not the same as the other thread.

I didn't work out yesterday, I got home and decided I wanted to read my book. I took a nice walk at lunch, so I wasn't completely inactive, but it wasn't my usual hour work out at the gym. I haven't gotten that all week, really, so I'm in a bit of a slump. So much so that I could not get out of bed this morning. I'm still not, I'm on my laptop. I've had episodes like this since my mom got really sick and they got worse after she died. The only way I can keep myself somewhat sane is to work out, and right now I cannot do it. My friend Jessie is emailing me, trying to incentivise me by saying if I work out, we can go to a movie later, but oh, my bed is SO comfy.

I had some breakfast, and I've made a deal with myself that I will get out of this bed at 11:30 and then get dressed and go work out.

Can you ladies verbally kick my butt so this happens? Please
  • *hug* I hear you, I didn't want to get out of bed, either. I'm so damned sore from working out that I really don't want to do anything to day. I've got a couple of bad blisters, too. But I'm up, I'm making some breakfast, and I'm going to take some tylenol and then do some work on the treadmill at home or something so I'm not rubbing those blisters so bad by jogging/power walking outside. If I can do it, you can, too, so come on. ^_^ I'm sure we'll both feel better once we get up and moving.