3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Thank goodness. It was only a dream! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/173014-thank-goodness-only-dream.html)

Skinnycow 05-31-2009 04:45 PM

Thank goodness. It was only a dream!

Last night I had a dream that I went to McDonalds. I had the Double 1/4 pounder with cheese meal with a Coke super sized (my pre-weightwatchers meal of choice). It was delicious! When I first woke up, I just wanted to cry.:cry: I felt like such a failure. Then I woke up a little more and realized it was a dream.:D I’m glad I was able to experience that feeling of failure without actually failing. Now I’m super motivated. I do not want to feel like that again.

beautifulmess 05-31-2009 05:24 PM

haha! I'm glad it was a dream too. How bizarre ar our minds that we have random dreams like that? :)

stellarosa27 05-31-2009 09:05 PM

Ha, my brain does that, with food and shopping. When I'm craving something and I deny myself, my brain just acts out what it wants in a dream, and then I'm good.

vixxi 05-31-2009 09:09 PM

one night i was sleeping over my aunts house and she told me i was screaming out "TWINKIE!" in my sleep! im notorious for talking in my sleep but can only imagine what kind of dream i was having!!

HeatherMcG 05-31-2009 09:41 PM

I had a dream about donuts, taco bell, mcdonalds, and tequila sunrises! It was heavenly! :cloud9:

My husband thinks I am crazy! ;) Maybe I am! :lol:

ravensglen 05-31-2009 09:50 PM

OMG I have totally done that before!! I dreamed I had a huge binge and when I woke up I freaked out, until I realized it was just a dream,... too funny!!

ValRock 05-31-2009 09:55 PM

LOL OMG I totally had one of those dreams last night!

I dreamed I was a bride at a cake tasting and I totally ate 5 ENTIRE cakes! I woke up and was "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" Phew it was only a dream LOL.

DRose 05-31-2009 11:44 PM

I've had dreams like that too, its always an odd sort of motivation because you realize you never want to feel like that again. :p

cfb8986 06-01-2009 10:49 PM

I've never had one of those dreams but I wish I would... maybe it would help me cutback on actually eating those things.

sassybangs 06-02-2009 06:37 AM

last week i had a dream where i ate one of those mrs fields pizza size cookie cake thingies. and when i woke i felt sp mad at myself, and then realized ive never actually eaten one of those things. but that was one delicious dream. hope i wasnt sleep eating cookies.

J Diddy 06-02-2009 12:55 PM

I had the opposite happen last night. I had a dream I went to the gym and did a spin class and also lifted some weights. I felt so good about myself. Haha.. I then I realized.. CRAP.. I just snoozed for a half hour instead of getting out of bed :) Oh well...