30 Day Shred with body bugg/gowear fit

• Hey guys so this is my first time completing 30 Day Shred with the body bugg/gowear fit and was kind of impressed for only twenty mintues I burned 225 calories and yesterday when I was at the gym I did: 20minutes of elliptical 20minutes bike and 20 minutes treadmill mill(c25k included) and burned a total of 650 cals. Maybe I would have burned more if I did Natalie's version(the full blown push-ups and lounges that goes all the way down), so I did Anita's. Can't do push ups right now so I am doing beginners push ups which is on the wall until i build up my shoulders. The past two days I went to the gym for my 20.20.20 routine and each day I burned 3246 cals total each day which according to the body bugg if i did that for a month straight the rate would be 4lbs/week or 16lbs a month. I know recommended is 2 lbs per week, but hey I had the energy so why not. n-e-whoo I know everybody's body is different but this is just a ballpark figure for anyone who wanted some sort of an idea that are in the 190's. My stats: 193lbs now and beginning of last week I was 198.8. 1200 cals a day 30-32g of fat a day. Still had my little debbies 100 calories snack. I started exercising two days ago at gym, but prior to that I absolutely did not have the motivation to exercise. The bodybugg reported that my RMR averaged about 1.8 cals per minute but since i have been exercising and did more activities it increased to 2.4 cals/min. I also drink 2 glass of green tea day in addition to my 64ounces of water. I love the bodybugg yall please invest in one. I think everyone in America should have one. ciao
  • The bodybugg would have been such a cool thing to have, but I just couldn't see myself spending the money since I had other things to save up for at the time.

How are you liking the 30 day shred? I started it this week, but had to take two days off because of an arm injury. I started it back up today, and I'm psyched to see the difference in myself by the end of the month.

That first day was hellish, though! I had done it about two hours after I ate breakfast, and quickly found out that my body does best when there's no food in my stomach at all. I think I'm sensitive in that department. You live, you learn...right?
  • I just did it for the first time tonight, but I made the mistake of doing it AFTER I ran for 35 minutes. It was awesome, but my arms HURT. I work out better on an empty stomach as well.
  • I would love a BodyBugg, but being a poor grad student with a crappy stipend, I can't really afford one right now
  • Quote: The bodybugg would have been such a cool thing to have, but I just couldn't see myself spending the money since I had other things to save up for at the time.

How are you liking the 30 day shred? I started it this week, but had to take two days off because of an arm injury. I started it back up today, and I'm psyched to see the difference in myself by the end of the month.

That first day was hellish, though! I had done it about two hours after I ate breakfast, and quickly found out that my body does best when there's no food in my stomach at all. I think I'm sensitive in that department. You live, you learn...right?
    I used to work at Curves and that works but my problem was always consistency, but i am always a fan of circuit training so this dvd was right up my alley. My plan is to master Natalie's version before i move on to workout two and so on. Well y seem like you are doing really well with the weight loss with only 8lbs to go so i can see why the body bugg is not your top interest. but keep up whatever you are doing. I can't wait to get only 8lbs from my goal weight!
  • I can't wait until my GoWear Fit comes in so I know how many calories I'm burning when I run/bike. I use SparkPeople to track my activity and it says I burn a little over 400 calories for an hour of running (5 miles), but the treadmill says around 525.