Old 05-20-2009, 11:19 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Hi girls!
Sorry or my absence, I just graduated from college this past saturday, and the weeks leading up to it were ridiculous. I managed to graduate magna cum laude, and was awarded the president's award in theater. I also lost another pount to bring me down to 139.3! this is the first time I've been under 140 in at least 3 years, if not more.
I wanted to pop in and say hey, I'm alive and still on track. I'm off to work, but I'll be around much more often.
I hope all you lovely ladies are doing great!
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #47  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

So ladies! Great days for all of you I hope.

I have been on plan with my eating today after my binging(on healthy food) last night. i worked out today and ran around outside for a couple of hours. I almost feel like working out AGAIN before I go to work tonight! CRAZY I know. But the kiddo is taking a nap and that NEVER happens.

I am now at 168 which is the lowest that I have been in at least 3 years and before that it was another 3 years so 6 years since I have been this low...AND never have I felt this great! My goal is to be in Great shape by the end of summer
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

GO BECKY!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything is going well with the new dude.

Jade -- Congratulations on the graduating! I bet you're so relieved.

Stella -- LoL. As senior person, what kind of shenanigans are you up to?

IG: Congrats!!!!! It's amazing what a little calorie bump can do for weight loss. Hopefully that 700g stays gone.

Taylor -- Your lunch sounded so good, I had that today.

ASHLAN!!!!!!! -- I'm coming down next weekend I think. There has been a rash of drama around here lately (Married women taking XXX photos of illicit 4-somes, and none of the other men were their husband. ESCANDALO!!!!!) and of course i'm expected to be the voice of reason. Again. Even though there is nothing to reason. It's Slut Rules 101 -- Never have photo proof of yourself engaged in ho sh*t. That way you can just act like he's lying.

Bee -- You've been going through some seriously crappy stuff lately, I hope Karmic balance gets set right and you win the lottery or something.

As for me, i'm drinking off a hangover and trying to find a contract donor for when my liver finally gives me two weeks notice. It needs to be on paper! lmfao.

Last edited by NishKitten; 05-20-2009 at 03:48 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #49  
I will do this.

Nish - It was good! I never thought broccoli and a tuna sandwich would make a good combo - but it does!! My fingers are crossed for you about the Peace Corp.

bee - I agree with Nish - you need to win the lotto. I heart you so much - you always seem to have such a positive attitude when it comes to things. You're a doll

Icon - About dang time the weight-loss Gods praised you! I am so frickin' happy for you!! YAY!

Jade - Congrats on graduating! I am so jealous - and you lost a pound all while doing that? Wow. I am really happy for you and so glad you are back!

Carter - I understand about wanting to workout twice in one day! I have been doing that lately - taking 2 mile walks around my neighborhood everyday lately. I love the warm weather. 168? I am so proud - you get it mama!

cake - Hello!! Is it just me or have you been super busy lately? How was yoga? AND message therapy? I would never leave that gym! Anyway - I am thinking about ya and I hope you are doing well!

heather - I am sure you are doing just fine with the weight -loss - I think it was smart of you to make a "break" (well, not really - but you know what I mean) but awhile. During finals my body wouldn't let me loose anything then BAM a week later I was 3 inches smaller. I am sure you are doing great - what is the latest on the house?

I just got back from another 2.4 mile work on top of my usual hour in the gym. It feels so good - I love my neighborhood and walking around with my boyfriend. We stopped into whole foods on way home for a water and I got some organic grapes that were on sale. I loved walking home with whole foods bag knowing I am making the right choices for my life.

My eating has been great these last two months - and I have been doing it because I want to. Go figure - I am eating healthier because I WANT to. Huh. Never thought I would see the way when spinach was more important than snickers...(well.......)

I am starting to take a dance class twice a week at my apartment complex - it is only here until July (that's when the lady moves) but I thought - what the heck! I am going to be doing those classes on top of my usual hour at the gym. She focuses on balance, core strength and flexibility - I love it. I won't be a calorie burn-fest but I am going to enjoy it.

Love you all!

Last edited by Taylor86; 05-20-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #50  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys,

Home from work now after a very interesting day. Apparently we've run out of computers for all our employees (not due to the virus) so they sent me away for an hour until computers were available. I guess that means we'll have to order more. Not only that, one of our employees was sick, but still decided to stay at work despite the objections of everyone in the office. So here's hoping I don't come down with some debilitating illness right before Memorial Day weekend. :P

I also had some ex drama today. I said hello to him on FaceBook because he was on, just thinking MAYBE we could have a civilized conversation. But of course, he had to go all drama queen on me, saying that he was tearing up (WTH?? Do guys really do this over women?) and saying what a horrible failure he was, and that he will never get over me, &c &c. It may sound cute, but to me it sounds awfully facetious and annoying as ****. Is it too late to join a convent and take a vow of celibacy?

Anyhoo, to ya'll:

Jade
- Wonderful job graduating with honors and losing some weight! Extra props to you for doing both at once.

Taylor
- I'm building up quite a collection of Whole Foods bags myself. I love their stuff, especially their organic fruits. They have a very nice berry cup, and I have it for breakfast when I can afford it... so good!

Nish- Good luck on the PeaceCorps interview. That sounds like an interesting job to have. Is there any particular place you would really like to go, and things you would like to do? Good luck also with the last 18 credits of school. The last ones are always the hardest (almost as bad as the first ones), so keep your focus and you'll do great!

Icon- Yup. The one I did was for extra credit in a Psychology class. It was soo boring... definitely not worth the lousy two points I got for completing the thing. I think though the worst thing I had to do for a class was Sociology, and I was doing a correlation graph or the like. Apparently I didn't do it right, because I got a rather nasty letter attached to it saying something like, "Your lack of attention to detail doesn't make you a very good student." Ouch! (YAY for beating the plateau, btw.)

And HI and to the rest of you. Hope you all have had an enjoyable day and enjoyable weather.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

nish- the peacecorps! that sounds like an adventure. Can I hide in your suitcase?

miss_shelley- your ex sounds like one of mine. So EMO, gawd, it's very manipulative. "Make me feel like I'm the most awesome person in the world. My life sucks and I'm a failure, but I won't do anything about it." ugh!!! Just cut that boy out lol.

As for me, nothing really new going on, except that I bought a CHERRY TOMATO PLANT! Yea, I'm being boring here, but I think I need to bring some crazyness back into my life, just spice things up a little bit.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #52  

Aneleh -- Yes! Feel free to make some space in there, i'll put some Saltines and a few cans of tuna in the pocket.

Shelly -- Thank you hun! I would ideally like to teach (I speak fluent French, conversational Arabic) since my degree will be in English, but my job history has been working with dead people. Retrieval (I volunteered after Katrina and helped find, collect, and identify remains and was Mortuary Affairs in the army), assisting the coroner, and i'm HAZMAT certified and considered a field expert in hazardous biological waste management. As much as I would love to be in front of a class, I have a feeling I will be put to use doing contamination control, and disposing of remains with transmittable diseases. I was really hoping to get away from being a professional vulture, but apparently I was meant to do it. LoL. I'm happy as long as I get off of American soil. I'm hoping for Africa or South America.

As for men crying, I can't even remember the last time I ever burst into tears save for when my grandpa died. I get really uncomfortable if women cry around me. A man cries around me i'm liable to haul off and punch him in the face for being a wimp. LoL.

Taylor -- Thanks sweetie!

So I was planning on having a quiet evening in tonite, but the sort-of-guy I was sort of seeing finally went over the edge. I'm laying on the floor with my laptop on the floor drinking by myself and ignoring all the calls to my phone. We were having fun, teasing each other when suddenly he grabs my face in his hands and looks deep into my eyes and says, "We get a long *so* well, don't you think?" I was like, "No." It didn't matter because he completely ignored me and went into this whole thing about how I should give 'us' a chance. wtF???

He had to go. It's always the GOOD peen, why can't it ever be some loser wankmeister that deserves the ax? Oh well, c'est la vie. He was a sweet thing, it's too bad. This Stoli and San Pellegrino is for him.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #53  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Shelly - That sounds like the ex I saw a few weekends ago. Ugh.

Aneleh - good for you! I love growing stuff. We have our own little veggie garden in our backyard, its so much fun

Nish - The PeaceCorps sound awesome. I essentially have the same questions as Shelly (ie where do you want to go)

Icon - That's great! Your body just needed a little boost

Jade - Congrats on both!

Becky & Taylor - You guys are doing awesome. Taylor I took your advice and did my measurements yesterday. While I was ridiculously unhappy with what I saw, I can't wait until they get smaller.

You're all so friggin inspiring Seriously, this whole weight loss thing has been a lot easier knowing there's support and other people who are in the same boat as I am.

Today turned out to be a pretty quiet day. Usually I would have gotten into shenanagins (2 hour lunch, anyone?) but we have this big programing deadline on Friday so the few of us that were in the office were just busy little bees. I wound up staying until 7 just to get stuff done, but I'm pretty happy about it because I'm 75% done with what I have to do. Just one more day of working until 7 and I am D-O-N-E and Friday can be a breeze. Hopefully I can go out with my favorite roommate (yeah that one) for sushi on Friday, but we shall see. I spun this morning, and was going to do 30DS tonight, but my body is still really sore so I'm just going to take it "easy." I ate on plan and did work out for 50 minutes, so I'm kind of content with that.

I'm just going to give myself a manicure and watch crap tv until bed.

I hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #54  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Nish- Do you keep a baseball bat around to keep these men off of you? I mean Sheesh!! Why can't anyone have unemotionally attached bedroom escapades anymore? And why is it that you want a man for the peen and fun and other women would give their left booby for one that cared! Ha! The world is a funny place. Live it up girl. I totally think you enjoy life more than many others I know.

Taylor- The latest on the house is that it is almost done. Waiting for the utility company to come run the gas and electric lines. After that, we get a driveway. Other than a few little things that the contractor takes care of it..... we are almost done! I can't wait to have some hubby time without fear of others...er....hearing. lol Gotta love sleeping one room over from Grammy!

As for me.... I AM SO TIRED! I'll spare you the details but, we took my mom to the ER last night. She fell and thought she really hurt her arm. Turns out no real damage thank God! However, hubby and I didn't get home until after 2:30 am. By time we got to bed it was 3:00am. And dontcha know 5:45 came pretty dayum early this morning. *sigh* I can hardly keep my eyes open!

Anyone remember those blood tests I took in early April??? ($4,000 worth!)Well, I'm finally getting some results tomorrow. Nurse informed me that she needs to get me on meds, however it isn't too serious. Kinda nervous to find out whatsa goin on. I'll let you know ASAP!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #55  

Heather -- HAHAHAHA!!! I'm actually at the point now where I think they care BECAUSE all I want is peen and fun. There is no expectation of a relationship, so that makes them want one...? I haven't figured out how their brains work. I got that cleavage and a smile makes them buy your drinks and dinner, and I know that a good bj can get your rent paid, but treating them like a penis with a wallet with a 3-time usage limit makes them fall in love?

It sounds so wrong that I can't put that one on the books as a testable theory.

Thank GOD they finally got some results for you, so hopefully this treatment is going to work out perfectly and get you some relief. And hooray on the house too. LoL. You're so sweet, keeping it chaste for grammy. I would have moved operations to the floor and bit a pillow... just sayin'.

Last edited by NishKitten; 05-20-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #56  
Brighter than the moon!

Its the chase. They like the chase. When we are aloof, they're even more intrigued. That one I've figured out. I'd like to thank my friend in Pa for that...stupid jerk...long story...

Last edited by stellarosa27; 05-20-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #57  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Nish- That actually sounds really interesting, in a morbid sort of way. I could never do that sort of thing myself, as I'm a bit squeamish, but at least there are people who can. My BA is in English as well, with a specialization in technical writing. Good to meet a fellow English major.

Heather- Sounds like quite a night! Glad your mom is doing okay, and you are in my thoughts as well.

As for everyone with the exes, it seems there is a serious abundance of men without spines. lol. They took our request for, "You need to be more sensitive!" and stretched it waaaay too far. I think the issue with mine is that he has finally realized that it is over for real and has cracked, not for the first time. But yeah, time to shake the dust off my sandals and move on.

I have to confess... I am having trouble following my diet lately. I am making healthier choices and eating much less than I did at previous, but I am not following the diet exactly to a T. But even when I was following the diet to a T, I stayed exactly the same weight. *sigh* So yeah, the usual troubles here.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #58  
Brighter than the moon!

I have a rule when dating a guy - if you cry more than me, its not going to work. I'm typically a "don't cry that often" kind of girl - aside from the past 8 months but I miss my mommy. But I'd rather cut off my right hand than cry in front of people.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
Its the chase. They like the chase. When we are aloof, they're even more intrigued. That one I've figured out. I'd like to thank my friend in Pa for that...stupid jerk...long story...
I can empathize with that. I love a good chase, just that the only guys who will give you a good run nowadays always end up being these new age idiots who think that being inexperienced and fumbling is endearing. News flash -- NOT IF YOU'RE OVER 18. Asking, "Did you come?" gets you a big fat F F**KING MINUS and a "Get the **** off of me, you idiot." Like it was worth asking, you already know the answer is N-O, NO! I demand excellence!

I could deal with the chase scenario if I was being coy, but i'm not. Never am. My flings come with a disclaimer: "You are not and will never be my boyfriend. If you get emotions involved we are done. Capish?"

Not a single one can follow directions, apparently. Freakin' losers.

Last edited by NishKitten; 05-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
"Did you come?"
I don't mean to drag this thread through the gutter a little more but ugghhhhhh why do guys say that? If you have to ask, no!! Sorry, a pet peeve of mine lol.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote