finally broke the 160 barrier!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • so i've been dancing around the 160 mark for a long time, but havent been able to go below. First, i gave up. However, i finally joined ww online and have been following it, even though its still so weird to be me that i can eat normal food and still lose weight. This morning, i decided to randomly weigh myself (my weight in day is tomorrow), and lo and behold, 159.8!

YESSS
  • JAY! WOW! What a great job you are doing. I am so excited--and good for you for doing the WW. I find "keeping it exciting" with new activities, new knowledge, etc. is just so important and keeps the whole thing fresh. It sounds like you are that way too.
  • Congrats!!!!! That's got to be such a great feeling
  • Wow...I finally hit 169 this morning after being in my 170's for six months!!! So, I am excited for and with you...
  • Congrats! Can't wait to break the 160 barrier myself!!!

• You go girl!!
  • YAY!!! 160 is a tough ole broad. but you did it!!! thats gotta be an awesome feeling. keep up the good work. i hope to be there one day.
  • Ooooh, I'm so jealous! I'm basically right here with you, girly--I've been inching closer and closer to the 150s for what feels like FOREVER... I weighed in at 159.8 lbs yesterday, but I didn't trust it because I'm still PMSing, which makes me retain water like crazy--and sure enough, I was back up to 160.2 lbs today. I can't wait until I'm solidly in there!! I'll probably throw a freakin' party for myself, hehe!
  • Congrats! Thats the best feeling in the world. I know my heighest weights have usually hovered in the 170's or 160's and just getting into the 150's makes me happy as **** (course i gained it all back last time after i lost it! ugh!) but I am happy for you and I hope to catch up with you eventually!!!
  • Congrats! Can't wait to break that barrier myself.
  • Congrats! I've been trying to do that for quite a while now. I've been stuck around 165 for a few months. I'm back on track now so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.
  • CONGRATS! I cannot wait to join you to me breaking into the 150's is the hardest yet i seem to be temporarilly stuck at 165 :/ welll again congrats what an accomplishment!!
  • CONGRATS!!! I made it to 159 like last year but ended up gaining I hope I can make it back there soon! awesome job !
  • Yay so excited for you!
  • Congratulations! I'm so jealous!