3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Has Your Figure Changed Since Losing Weight? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/171659-has-your-figure-changed-since-losing-weight.html)

motivation86 05-13-2009 06:45 PM

Has Your Figure Changed Since Losing Weight?

I know it's impossible for someone to go from an apple frame to a pear frame, but I noticed I am lot curvier than ever. My starting weight was 308 now I'm 244.

I was rounder and plump at 308. Now I'm a little curvier and define. I'm starting to like my frame.

I would post pics, but I don't if we are allowed in this part of the forum.

Have you guys noticed any changes in your body ? Have people noticed?

Tryingtostayskinny 05-13-2009 07:03 PM

I am definitely more hour glass but my belly is still my biggest "problem" area.

Fox 05-13-2009 07:21 PM

I used to be mostly an hourglass but now I'm getting to be more of a pear mostly because I've lost noticable weight in my upper body and waist but my lower body is still very heavy, apparently it's where I carry most of my weight! Luckily I have a nice defined waist which is always pleasing to the eye :)

shrinkingchica 05-13-2009 07:30 PM

SURE YOU CAN POST PICS HERE!!! And we would love to see them!!!
Congratss!!!!

As for me, I am the same old rectangle figure---- just smaller!!! lol

Iconised Ghost 05-13-2009 09:41 PM

I used to be pretty much straight up and down in terms of hips, like a block :lol: Now im more curvy, heading for an hour glass maybe :D Or a coke bottle as my bf says :D

SweetScrumptious 05-13-2009 09:42 PM

I would love to see pics too :)

junebug41 05-13-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingchica (Post 2740786)

As for me, I am the same old rectangle figure---- just smaller!!! lol

Hi Charlotte!! :wave:

Yup, I'm just a smaller version of my former self- except maybe now I'm more of an hour glass as opposed to a pear ;)

stellarosa27 05-14-2009 09:12 AM

I'm an hourglass, but when I gain weight, I gain it in my belly, so now that I'm losing some, my waist is becoming more defined, so its just more of the same shape.

NishKitten 05-14-2009 09:35 AM

I went from being a ruler to a very, very extreme hourglass.

34-28-34 to my current 37-26-37. My goals is 36-24-36 since now I know it's possible for my body. I'm early 20's though, so mine probably had something to do with the last stages of puberty as well. I bloomed late. LoL.

Never gain weight on my stomach, it's always flat. No back fat, but I have ham hocks for arms and thighs. My upper arms can NEVER fit into any of those cute shirts with the little short puffed sleeves and button cuffs. I have to leave them undone or buy a size or two larger so it will fit my arms. It makes me so mad.

LadyPhoenix 05-14-2009 09:47 AM

I think it depends on how you workout. Because I'm apple shaped, I do more weight on my lower body than upper. So now my upper body is slimming down and I'm getting a bit of a booty and my hips and thighs are filling out a bit more.

LittleMoonRabbit 05-14-2009 10:18 AM

I have changed... I used to be a MAJOR pear shape... now I am more hourglass, which surprised me. My stomach hasn't gone down so much, but my thighs and my a** have shrunk quite a bit, which I am very happy about!

Thighs Be Gone 05-14-2009 10:23 AM

Well I am glad my waist goes in now instead of out. My boosoms are gone though. I am happy to be a healthy weight. I am glad I can move. Am I happy with the way I look? Some days are better than others. I am definitely more satisfied with the way I look than before.

hotnewspirits 05-14-2009 10:42 AM

I have huge breasts that never really get smaller even at a lower weight. So as I lose weight I feel like I appear more top heavy, more disproportionate.

sprklemajik 05-14-2009 11:09 AM

I was a hourglass before, to a very noticable hourglass currently (most of the area I've lost weight is my stomach).

miss shelly84 05-14-2009 03:45 PM

I was definitely hourglass before I started gaining weight... and now I am kind of a mess... have a large chest/shoulders and hips but my waist cinches in right in the middle. As a result, it ends up creating huge pudges above and below the waistline, and makes it so nothing fits, especially jeans. They're always too big in the waist and too small everywhere else. :( Anyone else share in my plight?

Usually, the first place I end up losing weight is in the tummy as well. The first item of clothing that always gets looser (or tighter, for that matter) is pants. Eventually, the tops get looser as well, but it's usually right after I've finished replacing the pants sizes I've outgrown or grown back into at previous.