Old 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #91  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yes! but since you have to follow all advice at the same time you have to drink more and less water at the same time! OMG PARADOX NO WONDER I'M ON A PLATEAU
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

You could incorporate water tricks into your "different sex." And what kinda sex is "different" anyway?

I just got in from a date. He was so weird. There were long awkward pauses. I'm glad it's over.

Aneleh: I'm glad you're meeting people and having fun!

Shelly: Hope your date was better than mine!

Luvja:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 AM   #93  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Hey girlies!

Just stoppin' in before parkin' it in bed for the night. Hope everyone had a good evening. I something very LOL worthy. I was on facebook tonight I tested out my facebook in pirate english, I haven't stopped laughing. It says stuff like:

Inbox = Bottle o Messages
Events: Grog Fests

I think it will keep it for awhile but it will probably get old soon, however its very Pirates of the Caribbean esque.....mmmmm Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #94  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Greetings all,

My date was fun... we had fun heckling the screen and generally acting like nerdy Trekkies. The only bad thing is that he's really not interested in a second date... the fact that I'm moving soon kinda does grind to a halt any hopes of a long-term relationship. Aaand... some random panhandler managed to con my date out of $10... fortunately, he didn't give up anymore then that and we managed not to get shot. I gave him a stern talking-to after that, that you don't DO that sort of thing in Memphis. (But what can I say, he's from a nice Cincinnati suburb AND is four years younger than me. We all have to learn the hard way. lol)

But yeah, I got some fruit at the movie theatre that came with a few cubes of cheese, and I did end up eating them. I will get back on program tomorrow. But other than the few cubes of cheese, I managed to stay to my diet pretty well, and found an all-natural vegan box dinner that I just LOVED. (Ethnic Gourmet Vegetable Korma... SO good.)

I have found an exercise center that amuses me highly that I figure I may try out before I leave Memphis. They have, erhm, "special" dancing classes that involve high-heeled shoes. In the less risque department, I also found another dancing class called Zumba, which I hear is supposed to be very good for losing weight.

Anyway, I'm headed to bed. Good night all.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #95  
This is not a test.

Bee: Lol a friend of mine actually got their facebook stuck in pirate! I dont think they've managed to change it back yet

Beaka: Sex on a water bed maybe then? Lol i dunno, if you have crazy sex you should try something really boring?

Miss shelly Whats a panhandler? OMG ethnic gourmet vegetable korma sounds so good! I love vegetables Risque dancing sounds interesting

As for me, I was at the gym today and we have a big cardio theatre where everyone on treadmills, bikes, cross trainers face a huge projection of music videos, and spotted around the rest of the gym are smaller TVs playing the same thing. And today everyone got rick rolled! OMG i really hope someone did that on purpose, that would be awesome
Old 05-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

MissShelly - I don’t think I have had to chance to say WELCOME!!!! So WELCOME!!!!! LOL. I really love this site and especially this thread. They are like a little online family. It great you had fun on your date. And who cares if you lost weight yet or not…like LISA said it all has to do with attitude, SO dress up and put on make-up for no reason every once in a while. Your demeanor will change for the greater good. WTG one day OP. IT is nice to have to people around that share the feelings.

Beaka and Icon
– That is a lot to go through for WL. But then again if it said run through the streets with cheese on my head …I would

Bee – That seems like a great company you work for. And yay for sweet, observant BFs. 40 pounds does make a difference

Luvja – That is how it is with my scale as well. It was different by a couple pounds But I would WI at the gym and then at WW so I could figure out the difference and can go from there. How has is been going so far with doing it at home? You know you still have us for accountability and of course those numbers on the scale. Have you been able to keep walking. What is two-four? Oh I am gonna post my pics in next weeks thread…so tomorrow or Monday!

Becky – WTG on eating right. You are doing great and really awesome keeping up with your workouts. Did you go out last night?

Analeh
– SO happy you had a great night. Seems like you are really getting the hang of things around there.

Lisa9501- I hope your weekend goes well. Great WI yesterday!

Nisha
– Isn’t YAZ the one that a whole commercial made up of a disclaimer and what not? Glad I didn’t encounter that one!

Leighish – I know I am late….but I am glad you good time. And since yesterday was a new day for you….what did you do with it?

Dansin – aww honey sorry about your neck! Yay for sushi! I L-O-V-E sushi. I have missed you little lady.

Well girls I have sort of been MIA this week and kind of last but I am still working out (of course, did you think I wasn’t…LOL) and eating beautifully. The only thing getting on my nerves now is people asking how I lost ALL THIS WEIGHT SO FAST. And oh you do eat a lot of weird stuff. I am like first of all you dumb f*** I have been losing weight since last August and I have been working my arse off the whole time. And I don’t eat weird shyt. I am eat nutritionally balanced foods and I don’t eat a damn thing I don’t like so back the f*** off!

It is like it wouldn’t piss me off so bad if when I told them I just eat right and exercise they weren’t looking at me in disbelief. Whatever stay fat, I don’t give a damn, just know there WILL NOT be a magic lose flabby fat and bat wings pills, because I looked and spents lots of money and even tried to invent one! NO MOFO they don’t exsist!.

Reality Check : I still can’t believe I weigh 175 wearing a size 10.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #97  
Michelle

Good morning all!

Icon- A panhandler is a homeless person requesting money. Around here you're advised NOT to deal with them or give them money, because they may steal the rest of your wallet, not to mention the car or your life. I know it's a bit of a stereotype, but I'd rather be safe and not deal with a million safe panhandlers than find the one that'll hurt me or my date.

As for the dancing classes, yup they have them in the states, just that the ones around here are very expensive. (Though their website has very awesome and cheap high heeled shoes... there's an upside to everything.) The studio I found does pole dancing classes as well as zumba and yoga, but it's like $20 a session... twice what I'm paying now for yoga classes. It's just something I'd like to try once now that I don't have to play minister's wife anymore.

Cake- Thanks! And I appreciate the words of encouragement, I felt like a goddess last night in my nice clothes.

As for me, I must've done something funky with the scale the other day cause I weighed in this morning at around 229.5 which is GREAT cause I haven't been down that low in awhile. (Though I do find it spurious that it has fluctuated that much in a few days... but I DID weigh in the afternoon last time, and with clothes on, so that may have something to do with it. I dunno.)

But nevertheless I'm celebrating, cause I haven't been in the 220s for quite awhile.

Will be back soon, no doubt.

M

Last edited by miss shelly84; 05-16-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Shelly: I'm with you on the panhandlers. I can't risk my life. I have given food to people before.

Cake: Um... who still hasn't added me on Facebook? YOU. You know I miss you when you're not on often! I'm PMing you my government name. People really are stupid about weight loss. Some of my friends have labeled me "obsessive" with the food tracking and exercise. F them. Look at what not planning get you.. a fat A$$!!!

As for me... I just ate breakfast and am going to the gym to do Turbo Kick. Then some time in the jacuzzi and steam room. Working out with the trainer's still good. She's taking our measurements again next week, so I can see if I've made progress. I'm starting to realize she's got a lot of weight issues of her own still. We talk more and she told me her husband left her because she gained weight. She's still trying to lose her last 10 pounds. It's kinda sad, but in a way it makes me feel kinda more connected with her because she has issues too.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Haha...with regards to the different things to do to bust through a plateau, how do you choose whether to drink more water or less water?

Speaking of plateaus....I managed to lose weight this week Granted, it was only 0.6 pounds, but after the past month, I'll take whatever I can get!! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

beaka- thanks! lol at long akward pauses, definately been there. There must be a TON of pressure on personal trainers to be perfect, I can just imagine. But nobody is!

Bee- Pirate english eh? It sounds fun, I gotta try that!

miss_shelly- Zumba looks sooo fun! Very high energy. I'd love to try a class.

cake- nobody wants to believe they actually have to WORK to have what they want and won't just get it handed to them. You're doing a great job and looking hot and they're still looking for the magic pill! And holy crap, size 10, wtg!

I'm just chilling in my house while it's pouring rain outside, it's so nice to be dry! I went grocery shopping earlier and am trying to buy most things on sale, and I'm doing better at that. When I went to the store it was warm and nice out and when I was leaving it was raining! Makes for a nice walk home lol. But I had an umbrella and my own shopping cart so it wasnt too bad. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can buy some baking supplies and be making my own muffins for some extra variety.
As for my blog, if you want to check it out it's http://circusdreams.wordpress.com
but I'm warning you I treat it like my journal, so it's not something special! You'll be the first people to see it.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #101  
Michelle

Back for more!

Yup, I'm just chilling myself, not rainy here yet but the sky looks rather ominous. I just cooked some organic black beans (refried) in the microwave and I'm about to put them in a romaine leaf with some rice cheese and make me a lettuce wrap, which I'm looking forward to immensely. I figure I'll put a movie in afterward and watch that... it's kind of a non-productive day for me. (Well, except for the mile I walked this morning. That felt awesome! )

I guess I will go walking more often, since I now have time in the mornings and don't have to be in at work so early. It's just a matter of getting up early enough to do so.

Going to go eat lunch now, then... my stomach is wishing to be appeased.

M
Old 05-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #102  
This is not a test.

oh i see, here its not so bad I dont think, i doubt they'd actually kill for your money, they tend to keep pestering you though. I dont like giving money to them, since you dont know what theyre going to be buying with it, but i have been tempted to get the subway or something