Old 05-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
Nish - I can empathize. I've always had really muscular legs, and the trainers try to tell me to use the machines and I'm like um...I don't wanna. The only one I'll touch is the on that works your inner thighs. Those could definitely be tighter. My calves bother me more than my thighs though. Its impossible for me to wear boots above my ankle b/c my calves are so big - big in the sense that there is a lot of muscle definition, but just once I'd like to be able to wear cute, knee high boots with a skirt. Darnit.

I cannot wait to get 30 DS now. Do you need a lot of room to do it? We have two DVD players - one is the X box that is down in the man cave, and the other is in the living room - but I was thinking of moving that to my bed room to do it in private. The last time I tried to work out in the living room, it was pilates and I had an audience. It was slightly uncomfortable.
You only need enough room to do jumping jacks really. I'm tall and I do mine right in my tiny little living room. All I have to move is the coffee table, and the little 5x5 space between my couches and TV armoire is just enough.

Last edited by NishKitten; 05-10-2009 at 04:09 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/159/130

Height: 5'7

Default Best Butt Exercises

First of all please understand that you can’t target one area on your body. You don’t lose weight like that. People lose weight first in different areas. But … here’s what you can do …

Cardio- helps you shed those calories
Squats- best exercise for your butt
Lunges- also helps lift the butt
Pilates- slims you down in no time

Try all these along with a healthy eating plan and your good to go. You can focus more on your butt when you exercise, but you can’t just target the butt and expect it to go away. There are also some floor exercises that are awesome too. Just google them
bossmare is offline   Reply With Quote