Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

Default Help..someone yell at me please!

I don't know what im doing to myself! I get an amazing weigh in this week..a weight i havnt been at as long as i can remeber..and then the past 2 days i have just thrown my diet out the window!

I get home last night, and eat a huge amount of pasta and chicken pie!!! argghh, and then this morning after my workout and protein smoothie for breakfast..i see it sitting there in the fridge and eat another piece again!

I can't be up this week in my weigh in. I just don't know what to do i feel like i am SO out of control these past 2 days, and i don't want today to go down the drain either.

I only have 4 days to be on plan (over the weekened may i add!), and i don't feel like its enough to get me back down to watch i was!
tarryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Don't do it!!! You had one day where you "cheated" and went off plan, now just stick to it. If you have to have the chicken pie, just reduce your calories somewhere else or work out more.

If it comes down to it, throw out the chicken pie and anything else you'll be tempted to eat. I know, its a waste of food - you could possibly feed it to someone else (I do this with my roommates). But get rid of it!!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #3  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

^^ i'm with stella - get rid of that pie!!!

(anybody else now feel like a nice piece of hot cherry pie? heck, even apple would do!)
avie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

I just had one of my black bean brownies, but yeah!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

hahaha don't worry the pie is gone!

but thats the thing!!

Its not just the pie! it's me, im out of control!!!!!!!! i need something to make me stay focused arrrr
tarryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

I know what you mean! I nearly lost it tonight, kept shoving chocolates into my mouth! Even as I was chewing one I already wanted another one. But I hopped in the shower and just started thinking about why I needed to stop NOW. My reason is that I don't like feeling sick that comes with out of control eating.

*pant kicking begins here*
If you won't stop eating like crap to have a good weigh in then do it because you don't want to feel bloated or sick and you don't want the mental anguish of feeling guilty or like you could have done better but you didn't. Don't let the food control you! It's purpose is to nourish your body, not to feed your emotions.
*end kick in the pants*

Last edited by aneleh; 05-14-2009 at 07:43 PM.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #7  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

This is a journey of progress, not perfection. In order to be successful, you need to let the past go. No guilt, no remorse.

If you can, learn from the incident - and MOVE ON!

Go to your weigh in. It is NOT the end of the world if you gain.

This is a life change and NONE of us get it right 100% of the time - NONE OF US! (even this wise old maintaining chickie )
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 210/147/130

I know what you mean! I try to control myself so much but then I end up going out of control and running to the fridge like a hyena. Like right now, I was just thinking about the fudge bar in the freezer. I kept thinking about it for like a full hour. Then I just went over to the freezer and gulped it down!!! I never eat after 7:30 and I ate it at 10 pm!! I feel like CRAPPPP but the only good thing is that it was one of those 100 calorie ones.

Every time you get a craving, I heard you should just drink water or chew gum. Or do something to keep your mind off of it! I know it's hard but you've gotta have the will power. YOU are in control of YOUR body and YOUR mind. You can do this! just think about how good it feels to overcome temptation and how terrible it feels when you give in.
beautifulmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Everyone else said the most important part, but I just wanted to add... DO NOT try to drastically cut calories these next few days in order to get back to where you were, because chances are you'll be so hungry that you'll eat too much again! Just get back to your sensible eating plan, and if you're up a little this week, just take it as a reminder not to go out of control again, and don't let it discourage you.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #10  
Brighter than the moon!

Welp, just used up the rest of my daily points in chocolate. Whoops.

Guess I have to dip into those flex points after all.

Stupid chocolate jar in the admin's office...I instructed her to shoo me away b/c of the "diet" but she's out today.