Old 05-03-2009, 02:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/145/125

Height: 5'3

Default My Secret Goal

Okay, confession time.

I want to lose weight for all the common reasons like health, self-confidence, etc. I also love clothes and want to be able to buy whatever I want and look great it in it.

But, I am going to confess that I am motivated by another dream as well. The dream to make someone else suffer. That someone else being the guy that dumped me last fall.

I am only half joking (I don't want him to suffer too, too much), but he did break my heart last fall and I know we're going to run into each other at least a few times this summer. So I keep having these fantasies where I am wearing some gorgeous dress, looking all thin, toned, healthy and happy and he just wriggles in agony over his stupid decision to give up this beautiful goddess. And I want to just smile at him, toss my hair and walk away.

Silly, I know. But it motivates deeper lunges and squats. And I can't wait for it to happen.

There you have it. My biggest confession.

Annie

Last edited by bodyisatemple; 05-03-2009 at 02:21 PM.
bodyisatemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #2  

Default Oh I've got one too!

I'm standing talking to two colleges who have recently lost weight. We were all gushing over the two of them losing so much weight and then they both turned to me and told me how much they liked my blouse! I'm sorry - the competition is there. I want to lose weight too! They are not the only ones who can succeed at this! By the end of the year I want to be a THINNER successful professional!
teati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hehe... I really don't see anything wrong with your secret goal. Especially if its what motivates you. Who doesn't have a jerk ex they'd like to make squirm ? I have a few of those

Wishing you both success in reaching your goals, Annie and teati
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #4  
Gettin' married 9/20/09!

S/C/G: 195/???/125

Height: 5'4.5"

**** yeah girl! It's not too evil haha kidding.

If it works... and you workout better thinking of it... and you'll make a guy regret losing you... hey... more power to you! EVERYONE has those thoughts in one way or another in some degree.
JulieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Almost 40 year old crashing the thread here but I've got a doozie, I have to face an ex AND his TWENTY-SIX year old new girlfriend at a party in July - um yeah... no way I'm going in to that lion's den frumpy, lumpy and dumpy!!!
Leeesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #6  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

I have a secret goal... I want to be able to pole dance. LOL not gonna lie... I don't want to do it in public... but I want to take classes and learn how. I have actually always had this secret desire to be a stripper. I think it's because they're job is to basically embody everything that is "sexy", and I always seemed to embody everything that is "not", lol.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #7  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I want to be able to take professional pin-up girl pictures, not the nude ones, but if they happen to come out looking like the one I have of Marilyn Monroe hanging my bedroom - so be it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to make someone regret leaving you
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #8  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

my confession?
i want to buy great clothes!
but also, the deep down secret is....
i want to be super healthy before having a baby! not that it's in the immediate future - probably 2 years - but i want to be fit, and in shape, and maintain that throughout/after little ava, and, well, y'know...just do something good for me & the whole family!
avie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #9  
So close!

S/C/G: 162/143/105

Height: 5'3"

Oh man, mine is terrible. I have been with my boyfriend a long time, but he has this ex, who went to the same school as us (is now graduated) who I end up seeing every once in a while when she visits people on campus. I've never talked to her, but I know she's seen me with him before, and I always secretly hope that she's jealous that he has a hot, fit girlfriend, and she can't have him! He lost a lot of weight since he was with her as well, so we both look way better.... I feel a little malicious thinking these things because I really don't know her at all, but I can't help but try to show off a little when she's around!
Rowenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #10  
the 20 year old wonder.

S/C/G: 186.2/182/130

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by avie View Post
my confession?
i want to be super healthy before having a baby!
this. i really want to get my eating patterns healthier to avoid the "baby weight" and also, in order to be able to pass that down to my child and hope they never struggle like i have. my parents never emphasized nutrition to us and let us eat a lot of unhealthy things for many years. not to blame my parents, they were fantastic parents to me, but they both have weight problems so it just kind of got passed along, because it wasn't fair to us in their eyes that they got to eat cookies/brownies/etc when we weren't allowed to. i want to make sure my children see in me and my husband healthy eating patterns so they never have to go through what i have gone through.
freakiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #11  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

I'm with you, girl! Operation: Revenge Hottness has been on like Donkey Kong since January. In all fairness, I dumped him, but he did at one point in our relationship hem and haw and sidestep basically calling me obese and I think that is effing HIGHlarious coming from a guy who is damn near 300 lbs and refuses to do anything about it except occasionally have one bottle of Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper a day instead of three.
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 152/145/125

I love it!!!

Leesa, if that's not motivation, I don't know what is! That would get me going every morning, that's for sure.

Littlemoon, what part of ny do you live in? I took the most amazing pole dance class once in manhattan. The instructor was awesome and I felt like the sexiest person alive for a few days after. I kinda wanted to show off moves in the subway, but I contained myself.

Stella - pics would be awesome. I read one chick's post on the goal forum and she had some sexy pin ups pics taken of herself as well. She looked amazing.

And Rowenna I don't think there's anything too malicious about those thoughts. We all have them. At least, I do.

freshman, Operation: Revenge Hottness - on like Donkey Kong!!!! I love it! It's my new slogan.
bodyisatemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #13  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

body-

I love in the Albany area. I am glad to hear that you took classes and enjoyed them. I really want to feel sexy like that. Haha, I can just imagine breaking out into all sorts of moves on the poles in the subway trains, lol. Too cool
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #14  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Pst. Hey guess what?

It feels really effing fantastic to show up a bad ex.

I will never forget how I felt when I saw my ex AFTER I had lost all the weight and met the man who is now my DH.

Talk about a dropped jaw.

Perhaps he learned something about appreciating what you have before it's gone?

... actually, I really don't care
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #15  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Secret confession?

Not only am I in this to be healthy, but when I start a family in a few years ... I want to LOOK pregnant. I don't want to be that girl people whisper about. I want it to be, "Oh, she's so cute pregnant!"

I also want to be able to buy tiny clothes.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote