Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #31  
-.-K!M-.-

S/C/G: 258/253.4/145

Height: 5'4"

I love your secret confession, and I really hope you get the opportunity to flip your hair at him!
ShutterK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 198/143/125

Height: 5'5

My goal is similar to all yours except that it's not the boyfriend, it's the schoolmates. I went to a tiny private school (~60 people in my graduating class) and I was the quiet fat kid. Everybody knew everybody and whenever you see each other in public you get the polite smiles. I started losing weight wanting them to think "WOW!" when they saw me... however, now that I've lost over 55lbs, I don't think they recognize me. Haha, it's kind of funny. I go to college with a lot of them and it's like I'm another face in the crowd. It kind of bothers me, because I'm not getting the reaction I started out wanting, but it's so satisfying thinking I've changed so much.

I'm still not where I want to be so my new secret goal is that i want to be able to wear the skimpy clothing other girls wear and not feel like everybody's wishing I wasn't.
Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #33  
WaLk-iT-OuT

S/C/G: 179/160/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmanweightorbust View Post
Lixxi:

girl, lemme tell you, at my biggest weight I still had all kinds of guys wrapped around my finger. It's all about confidence and acting like you're hot, even if you don't feel like it. And it's only getting better as I lose weight. Start feeling your confidence and power to attract now, while you're maybe not quite yet where you want to be - you'd be amazed at how much more guys respond to a self-assured attitude than they do to a toned derriere in tight denim. If I can do it at 276lbs, it can be done at ANY weight.
You go girl! LOL I love and envy your confidence!

Secret confessions ...

-To fit in that mono-kini (looks like a 2 piece but isnt) i bought last year.

-To show my sister in law than I CAN do it, without using those stupid miracle shakes she SWEARS by ... LOL

-So I don't have another person ever again ask me if I'm pregnant when i'm not!
misspiggy408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #34  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

"The skinny sister?" What a jerkoff thing to say!

Coutney: if you act hot, you are hot. Either that or act oblivious. That works too. And never flirt with a guy or act remotely interested unless he first acts interested in you. That's where acting oblivious comes in. (Most) guys LOVE a chick who has to be chased. They drop you if you fall into their arms/laps too easy.

Unfortunately, this is also why guys that I'm genuinely not interested in often refuse to give up on the idea. They can't tell the difference between "No, thanks" and "Maybe, keep trying." Continued obliviousness will eventually make this stop, too, unless you have a true psychopath, which calls for drastic measures like talking to authority figures for assistance.
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #35  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Alright, so since we're on this kick, another secret confession is that I'd like to finally accept that I am worth the time, etc. I have self-worth issues. Not totally related to my weight, but there have been a few people who've said "well, if you were thinner, I'm sure xyz would date you." You can only hear that so many times before you think its true.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #36  
Callie1983

S/C/G: 192/153/135

Height: 5ft6in

Haha! I have laughed so hard at these posts! I love it! I dont really have an evil goal at the moment, but oh have I had them in the past! A breakup has always been the best weight loss plan for me, but since I've been w/ my now husband for 5 years, oh the pounds have packed on. So far I've lost 24 lbs in 2 months so I'm happy about that. I'd just love to feel comfortable in a bathing suit or a sexy nightie.
Good luck to you all and I hope you are the object of all the boys' affection!
Callie1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #37  
the skies way bigger.

S/C/G: 66/61/50

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmanweightorbust View Post
Lixxi:

girl, lemme tell you, at my biggest weight I still had all kinds of guys wrapped around my finger. It's all about confidence and acting like you're hot, even if you don't feel like it. And it's only getting better as I lose weight. Start feeling your confidence and power to attract now, while you're maybe not quite yet where you want to be - you'd be amazed at how much more guys respond to a self-assured attitude than they do to a toned derriere in tight denim. If I can do it at 276lbs, it can be done at ANY weight.
Wow you sure have a lot of confidence! I know what you mean, I'm back to my "stable" weight that I have been for the past 7 years before my gain, and during that time I did have guys almost fighting for me, which was kind of nice, haha!

I'm guessing the loss of confidence came from the weight gain. I know 7kg may not be that big of a number, but it seriously caused me to fill out my clothes in very unflattering ways, and my closest friends/family weren't very supportive about it either. I'm hoping that the weight loss would really help kick start back that kind of self assurance I used to have, as well as stuffing back all those horrible comments in their faces and go, take that *******! I'm starting to feel the confidence slowly seep back in with every kilo that I lost, so I'll get there eventually!
lixximajig is offline   Reply With Quote