Old 05-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #16  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Morning all!

RHTS - fantastic news about SanDiego! I know you were wanting some where with good weather! I love Diego! So happy you are coming out of finals in one piece!

beaka - I hate it when my body throws a temper tantrum, I'm always tempted to go buy elax or something..usually coffee and a smoke works wonders

Lissa - hope you shake off the TOM lbs, its just so not fair!

bee - sounds like you had a good weekend!! Glad you had some BF time!

aneleh - WOW, they don't take visa? That's so weird! Good luck at your new job today!! Hope you get through the week with food, i hate that, to top it all off, you just started a new job too, i hate waiting for that paycheck!

Icon - nice work on the 700g!! How was your first day on the job? Did you make the drive ok? Yay the trainer worked yo butt, and he was good to your budget!!

stella - wishing you safe traveling!! That's a crazy day!

Brie - I'm sorry to hear that! WTF!!!???! it's ok, you need it!

Chele - glad you got to see your friends, I'm sorry you got sick, it's going around right now! I feel like crap too...

Brook - I'm sorry you have to be in the company of all those not so good for you goodies!

Well it's Monday and i'm trying to convince myself that i'm feeling better and not worse! The BF leaves to Philly today and I wont see him until Thursday night! It's freaking real crunch time, and I'm so scared I'm not going to get this damn program written, I think I'm going to do web design, because I'll have more fun doing that anyway. BUT at least I'll have this class in the bag, since it's the only programming class required to transfer to ASU. phew!! We ate semi bad this weekend, I had a salad at the SandBar but like 4 LandSharks!! Then we went to lunch with the roommate and his girl to this chop house that was TERRRIBLE, and we just got like an appetizer sampler and split it, I went into an immediate food coma and just wanted to lay down! Yikes,what a waste! OH well! Today is my sisters b-day, then Sunday is the BFs b-day, it's a freaking b-day filled month! Hopefully i can run outside today, I am not sure i"ll be able to run very far as I'm dealing with this stupid cough, not to mention this field I run by was on fire most of the day yesterday and I could still see the firefighters working on it this morning! It smells terrible! ANyway, hope you all have a good monday!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #17  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Hey Girls,

Well work is good so far, eating good and everything. I cant wait for thursday, my bible study group is going to The Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate. It seems all my life is right now is going out to eat. hehehe but at least its great food. TTFN

Brie: I am so sorry darlin' I have a shoulder for you to cry on if you need it.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 05-04-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #18  

Height: 5'9"

Good morning girlies,

Ugh I woke up with a big pimple I don't know why, but pimples have always made me WAY more self-concious than being overweight has! For instance, I won't go to a bar if I have noticable pimples I guess that's what I deserve for pigging out on chocolate bars.

Last edited by luvja; 05-04-2009 at 11:29 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #19  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

will go back for personals later

so i was down 2#s last week... weighed in this morning at 3+... i think it was just sodium and will re-weigh tomorrow and record that weight.

i was in San Diego last week for work... going back in 2 weeks... sooo tired... stupid time difference... drinking a skim white chocolate mocha with 4 shots of espresso in it to try to stay awake (i haven't had a regular coffee thing frmo starbucks in AGES... usually get the skinny)... i haven't had breakfast so i'm good on calories with the drink
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Brie -- Awwww, i'm so sorry boo! BUT, think of all that mysteriously absent time that you swore you didn't have that will suddenly now be back. I think we take for granted how time and energy consuming men are. Just concentrate on school and looking fabulous. You'll be fine, it's his loss.

Ghost -- Awesome! At least you know you've got a good foundation, right?

Aneleh -- I love moving, all of the new stuff is so exciting. I don't think it will be as lonely as you think. Good luck at the new job!

Brooke -- UGH!!!! People actually eat poptarts?! I tried a bit of a friends once when I was in grade school, and it tasted so awful even now just reading it on the screen made me wretch a little. I'm sorry you're upset, but i'm siding with you on this one. Your mom is at fault and she needs a freakin' wake up call regarding her OWN condition. I used to work at a podiatrists office part-time while I was in high school and I took pictures of patients surgical progress, and notable conditions and things so the doc could use them for medical presentations and stuff. I've still got a booklet about diabetic legs and feet and what freakin' happens to them when said diabetic patient eats nothing but crap. You want me to send it so you can leave it laying conspicuously on the coffee table?

Dansin -- You can doooo eeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! LoL.

Luvja -- Blah! I feel the same way about pimples, it doesn't help that I freakin' break out if the wind blows wrong. LoL.

Bee -- Mmmmmm I love fondue. Enjoy some for me too!
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
I've still got a booklet about diabetic legs and feet and what freakin' happens to them when said diabetic patient eats nothing but crap. You want me to send it so you can leave it laying conspicuously on the coffee table?
You'd think the fact that the neuropathy has gotten to where she can't feel her feet, and the retinopathy where she's blind in one eye would be enough of a wakeup call.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Aneleh: I've moved 2 in the past year so I definitely feel you. Just stay positive! You're off to a fresh start, and when you get your first couple of paychecks you'll get right back on your feet. Plus, you'll be making ne friends in no time.

Bee: That dinner the other night sounds soooo good!!!! I have to go to New Orleans this week and plan on treating myself to one really awesome meal. And you're going to the melting pot too?!?! I've only been once. It was so good!

Ghost: I've tried upping the water, and a little progress has been made. I think it was just the crappy eating. My weight came back down a pund this morning to 223. I'm glad everything going well with your eating and you're working something out with the trainer. You'll love it!!! This is seriously the best thing I've ever done for myself. I can feel a difference after only 3 weeks.

StellaRosa: The Cinco de Mayo stuff sounds fun!!! I know you're traveling today. Hope you have a safe trip!

Brie:

Brooks: So sorry! I don't think people around us understand how hard it can be. But you're doing good and being strong by speaking up and resisting temptation.

Michelle: Yay! For being down!!!

DanSin: Yeah... my body seems to be having a problem at the moment. I don't drink coffee or smoke though. It'll pass. I'm getting my eating back on track. I hope you have a good week!!!

As for me, my eating is back on track. I got in a good workout last night and will see the trainer today.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Where is CAKE?!?!?!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Awww Beaka you noticed I was on a 3-daty hiatus ( I hope I spelled that right)! Yeah I just got tired of counting and working out over the weekend and I took a break. I am back and in full swing.. I got my food all ready and my menus for the week prepared. I start training for the 10K today which will transition into the 1/2er in about 6 weeks. I had a gooooood weekend. I hung with my baby sister for most of it then and was a lazy lima bean all day yesterday...unitl about 7:00 when I jumped up to scrub the the bathrooms floor and kitchen. On the bright I got some laundry done, two bathrooms cleaned, and the kitchen cleaned. I woke up to fine macaroni noodles on my sparkling kitchen fllor (don't ask! You know it was the BF) so I made about 10 post-it's that said "reminder: check the floor and countertops for food particles when finished making a meal" and "reminder: close cabinet doors after retirieving dishes or containers". It is so funny but hopefully his lazy a** will read and FOLLOW the instructions

Luvja / Nisha - I have this big dumb a** pimple on my face right now and I am like WTF. I am so self-concious of them arghh!!!!

ICON - how was work today and more importantly ....how was the drive????

Beaka _ You can just take a fiber supplement instead of an actual laxative and it won' t have you running and holding your a** at the same time,,,LOL oh and don't forget the water...

Analeh - You will make plenty of friends in no time. Just be a bit patient. ANd who the **** don't take VISA where are you a third-world country??? HAHA

RHTS - Congrats on San Diego Chic!!! Seriously congratulations. I am sorry you have been in pain. You are gonna have to take it easier. I know you are restless but you don't want to be all jacked up a nd bent over in San Diego!!!!

Brooks - That sucks. If I did'nt know better I would think it was an effin set-up!!! I mean geesh ...some consideration please. Not to mention she has her own condition to worry about '

Brie - Girl DO NOT be calling yourself stupid. YOU ARE NOT.. Shyt happens and much of which we can not control. Like nIsha said men take up A LOT of time and energy. Just live your life and focus on you. He just made a big mistake.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #25  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

today is better. last night was bad.

i still dont want to eat but i will try to drink some water. i dont want to see the scale either ugh

anyway ive got a paper to write no time to dwell on anything else right???

thanks girls! i'm glad i have ya'll love you!

edit: down a half pound hilarious!

Last edited by bjeweled; 05-04-2009 at 04:44 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #26  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

the job was fine, the drive was a bit of a nightmare I missed my exit on the way there so ended up having to reconfigure my route (my gps doesnt do it automatically). When i got to the address that we were meeting at (a supermarket to carpool from) I found it was all residential, no supermarket at that address at all xD So i had to ring them up and ask where they were, then guess the address so i could put it in my GPS. Damn google maps! The journey should have taken 20 mins, i left 40 mins early and it still took me about an hour Getting home was easier though

Unfortunately, i screwed up eating wise and way over ate in the evening because i got way too hungry during the day >.< But after my PT yesterday, im already sore! How did he do that in just 30 mins??

Bjeweled- just ignore the scale for now. Concentrate on that paper, dont spend any more time on thinking on that guy, you have bigger and better fish to fry. Good that you are drinking water, maybe try having smoothies if you still dont want to eat?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #27  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Oh Brie- My dear friend. I am so, so, so sorry this happened to you! Boys can be bad. And this obviously wasn't the man for you. I know it hurts, but try to let him go. HE wasn't worth it anyway. God has someone in mind for you and he will come when your ready. Lots of love.

Well, not too much new here. Forgot to check my weight. But feel huge. I'm still gaining despite all the crap I'm doing not to. Oy, when will those test results come in? Its been 3 WEEKS?!?!?!?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Food wise my weekend was meh. Not too bad, though not outstanding. I was down 2.7lbs at my WI on sat so that was awesome! My bf and I went out for a super nice dinner last night. I had the most delish gnocchi. It was swimming in a pool of olive oil, but mmmm it was good!

My bf was having a rough time yesterday, his dad died a month ago and I think it's just now really starting to sink in. We don't usually see each other sunday during the day, that's laundry and other mundane chore day. He called me yesterday and wanted to go for lunch. We spent the entire day together just hanging out. He started crying at one point, and said how much he missed his dad and how his dad was his hero. It was so sad. As we were falling asleep last night, he said "thanks for coming out with me today. It made my week." Then he let out a huge snore.... But it was still really sweet.

I'm heading to the gym for the first time in ages tonight, hopefully it will go well. I'll be by later to do personals.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #29  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Hi Ya'll! Guess who's here! Okay, so I'm not 20-something anymore...but I still FEEL like I am so I'm posting. Where is HWGA? How long has she been MIA?
I am doing okay, fatter than ever though. I've gained back at least 15 lbs and am more ashamed then I thought I would be. I'm so freaking FAT! A friend posted pics of me from this weekend on her blog and I guess that was the last straw.
Then, THEN, my co workers got me pizza for lunch. Nice. Ya. Now I have to eat like a 100 calorie dinner and go to bed early so I don't drink or snack.
I've been struggling with booze lately, seems like I'm always drinking. I need to stop that stat, can't afford the calories for sure. Anyways, stopping in to say hi!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

well made it to the gym. forgot my shirt and run in a sports bra and sweat jacket. I was burning up and couldn't make it past 2.5M, well probaby could've but didn't want to. HAHA. So I am totally on target with points and did pretty for exercise. I am feeling good.

ICON - Good lord. I was laughing at you a bit..sorry couldn't help it. Glad you made it home safely

Brie _ Write that paper...that is all you have time for....

Ghost -Hi welcome back. You will get those pounds off soon enough. HWGA drops in every once in a while.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote