3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   *****Weekly Chat April 26th - May 2nd***** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/170170-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aweekly-chat-april-26th-may-2nd%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A.html)

Bee20nine 05-01-2009 08:22 AM

Mornin' ladies

Last night went well food wise I didnt overinduldge and I even had a piece of cake without feeling bad about it. We had such a good time at dinner rollin in the floor laughter and just fun hanging out with each other. I am going to do good today too becuase my bf and I are probably going to go out to eat tonight and then we have bowling with friends. Yay friend time and boyfriend time!

DanSinDeva 05-01-2009 08:41 AM

icon - yikes, i'm glad the dentist is over! Running in a regular bar is not fun, i'm sure everyone will just take my word for it! haha, E for Effort i guess!!
Funny image, i can totally picture that happening, cats are funny!

Michelle - What a great feeling, 190s and going down! I'm totally in the slow down mode, but i feel fantastic, i think i look fantastic, but just not enough to settle and say its ok, I still have that damn beer belly speed bump~!!!! Everything should be limited at night, that's fer true!! :D Yay skinny jeans, I can't do that rright now, i'm such a freaking apple i'm all out of proportion!!

ASHLAN - OH NO, you are going to pass me in no TIME damn girl! YOu are you are you are(in response to whose yo daddy! ) haha, i used to date a guy whos brothers girlfriend would say that in response to him asking that, FREAKIN FUNNY, silly girls!!! I got Asics Nimbus 10s...I did some research(the BF did is what I mean) and they are the best for my foot type, soooo I have some nikes that have the lil springs (SHOX..duh, what you said) under them but they are WAy to heavy to run in, not to mention, there were given to me by my GIANT niece, cause she grew out of them and they are just a lil too big, but they look good so i sport them, like i bought em! haha, I DON"T have the MIA cd, but I'm in love with her, after i posted that i went to utube and listened to her songs, she's fantastic! I'm just totally obsessed with the UK, like Dizzee Rascals new bonkers song, and Wiley's Money in my Pocket! A half marathon, that is fantasic, You will rock that no problem!!!! How was WI?

stella - Yikes, thank goodness the cop didn't show up to get dealt a "Your Dumb" card. I'm SOO like you, the only thing that keeps me going is muh MUSIC, that's why I'm dansindeva..i was BORN to dance! not kidding!! the wheels on the bus go round and round, thats the song i think of when my boobs bounce around because I always had softball tournaments, and we had to take a school bus to like Yuma which is like 4 hours away, and is NOT a fun drive for anyone who has to wear a bra!!! I just WANTEd TO RUN so bad.... :( that's so azzz backwards, normally my body is like DO IT, and I'm like BUT I DONT WANNNA , hahah I beat my body...Steph - 1 , Body - 0!!! K, i'm a dork it's all good cause i ruv it!!

becky - Good Luck with DHS stuff! I can totally relate to being comfortable too, I'm so happy with where I am, but I know I can get more results, so I'm doing it!! Good work on the taebo, its gross to be all sweaty but oh so wonderful! Woowho, thursday night out!! How was it, did you dance your fany off?

Taylor - Woowho on the NSV's, you rocked this month!! 22 DAYs is fantastic, 4 months no smoking and diet coke, I'm going to be there soon with the smoking...i hate it, but just not ready yet. Get your finals in girl!

beaka - I knew you'd be addicted, its a great feeling to get over how much of a pain in the rear it is to get to the GYM!! I go through phases but for the most part i love it, because I know with out it, I'd be climbing the ladder instead of coming down it!! Also, everything is good in moderation, so sweet job on the ribs, just a taste, and u don't have to feel like you are starving yourself!!! We love progress picks, SHOW US ! :D

Bee - Thanksgiving in APRIL!! How did that go? Hope you had fun with the friends!

heather - I'm ready for friday by Sunday morning!! hahaha! FRIDAY FUN DAY!

Brie - No worries at all, We're rooting for you to graduate, nothing more at the moment...:D

YAY Happy Friday!!! Stayed home yesterday did homework all day, and I'm doing it again today. I went for a run at 2pm yesterday with puppy, and we started off running so fast, that by half way he was not having it anymore, so we walked for the most part the rest of the way. Lil jog sessions mixed up, My BRILLIANT idea to go runnin in AZ at 2pm, that's just dumb this time of year, its friggin hot, hahah! BUT I weighed in this morning at 147.8!!! I'm stoked, I woke up at 2am THIRSTY so I weighed myself then too, and it was 146.8 haha, but I'm not taking that cause i was dehydrated and that's totally cheating, but I am so relived to see 147!! It's awesome too, next friday we're doing health assesments at work, and I did it 2 years ago at work too, I can not freaking wait to see those numbers, I mean I was borderline high cholesterol, and my LDL/HDL were not that great either,....I'll for sure post those results when I get them. Ok, it's 5:30 am and I'm jumping right back to my homework. I hope you all have a lovely day!

NishKitten 05-01-2009 09:20 AM

Nix the quitting statement.

I think I might cry.

Michelle125 05-01-2009 09:48 AM

Morning, ladies!

My BF called last night real quick and gave me his address! I'm so happy! I can finally send him letters! :D I put 5 in the mail this morning (all saved up from when he left last week. I started writing him right away to keep my sanity). Now I know he defintiely can't call anymore except for Sundays. This will be the hard part. But focusing on my goal is seriously keeping me going. It's what I have to look forward to each day- hopefully seeing a lower number. Then I'm going to buy a killer dress to see him in July. He's going to be so shocked!

Happy Friday!

CakeBatter 05-01-2009 10:01 AM

Michelle - Yay letter are cool> I know you miss him

Nisha - 131.2 AWESOME you sexy sexy devil. OMG I love going to the shooting range. HAHA magazines...uhm no I stick to glocks and
Yay you got a BB. I got one too! I got to send you my PIN.

Dansin - I wasnt some Asics Nimbus sooo bad but not casue they are good for my feer but because they are soooo cute. NEver heard of Wiley Monkey...gonna check that out. I am so happy the scale went down. You have been working hard and sticking to plan. that is so awesome! Hey isn't that a movie "3:10 to Yuma" hahaha i think that is such a funny name!

Shan - That is pain is in the arse. ya know the cancellation. But yay you get to sleep in and you got free food!!!!

Brie - Yay you getting everything done! Keep it up GF!

Heather - Hellz yeah I am happy it is friday. IDK why I gotta clean my bathrooms this weekend...haha!!! Have a good weekend!

Oh shyt I forgot I got a meeting be back later with my updates!!

luvja 05-01-2009 11:30 AM

Good morning all you beautiful beautiful ladies :)

So last night, my dieting buddy and I were having a "FML" night, she was having boyfriend troubles, and I'm having financial troubles, so we figured a couple chocolate bars would make us feel better.... Well it did for the minute, then after I felt like a fat cow. So I woke up this morning and went a nice walk by myself to Tim Hortons to grab a coffee, then I walked around the neighbourhood. I feel MUCH much much better. Sometimes I lack self control. Ahh well, c'est la vie! OF COURSE while I was in line at Timmies, a SEXY man was behind me, and I caught him checking me out, I wouldn't look him in the eye though, I looked like a grub! No make up, track pants, and a baseball cap! hahaha. MY luck. :lol: He had dreads. :love: :love: Mmmmm.

I have my place to myself this weekend :yay: I'm sure friends will be here a lot. I'm REALLY going to try to stay on plan this weekend. :)
My goal for WW next week (Thursday or Friday) is to be under 260!

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

beaka 05-01-2009 12:02 PM

Stella Rosa: Duh!!! Foil!!! I'm so slow sometimes... :dizzy:

Shantroy: I'm jealous! So jealous!

Taylor: I hat to go through it. Suck it up and take your finals like a woman. :)

Nish: You... an armed sharpshooter... Not sure how I feel about that. :p But a very cool hobby to have!

DanSin: Yes! I really am liking it. I was at the gym last night gettin it on the elliptical. Who woulda thunk it?!?!

Luvja: Ha! Maybe I have a sisck since of humor, but I LOVE the FML website. It's so funny! Glad you got back on track! My big weekend plans are all on Saturday. The Pantene "Black Is Beautiful Tour" will be here and then I'm going to see Bilal in concert. I'm excited! :)

Blcarter84 05-01-2009 12:06 PM

Good morning ladies! So I had a fabulous night out....lots of dancing and good times:)

I weighed myself this morning and well...still at 176 and STILL haven't started TOM. I've pretty much given up on expecting it to come. I am guessing that I haven't lost any of this weight because I have been working out a lot more lately and retaining water like crazy. At least that's what I'm hoping it is.

I am seriously going to get up and vaccuum here pretty soon since eeryone tracked a whole bunch of crap into my apartment last night. Do some dishes, and then pop in my tae bo video and have it for the day!

Nish- 131!!! HOLY CRAP....I think I would pass out if I EVER weighed 130-anything:) good job girly.

luvja 05-01-2009 12:08 PM

Beaka - HAHA! I wasn't aware there was a 'FML' website, but I just checked it out and IT IS pretty funny. :lol:

stellarosa27 05-01-2009 12:20 PM

B - good luck with your papers! I mentioned once at work that I missed writing papers, and my boss was like oh, really? Then assigned me to be the main minute taker at these huge meetings we have - 30 page documents every 2 months, should have kept my mouth shut. Don't feel guilty! You're doing the best you can while school is going on, and just do what you need to do. You'll make it!

Shan - I love hotel upgrades. They make travelling for work worth-while sometimes.

Taylor - No...:hug: but GOOD LUCK! What finals are you taking?

Nish - I know how you feel about the pressure. When its about to rain, my knee swells up like I'm an 80-year old women. I hope it rains soon enough for you to get relief. Have fun sharpshooting! Sounds awesome.

Last night was really hard, but I managed to make it through the night without going over on my points. I watched a movie with the guys and framed some pictures I'm hanging in my office at work. I got up this morning and went to the gym and worked out for about an hour - according to the machines I burned like 740 calories. At Target last night I bought a "fitness watch." Its supposed to track how many calories you burn, and it has a stop watch feature. My goal for next week (starting Tuesday - in Cleveland on Monday) is do weight training. I might take the "do as much as you can on one machine in a minute then switch" approach. It will at least keep me somewhat entertained by having to jump up and down off the machines, and the watch will show me that I AM burning calories. I'm psyched to try it and might do a test run tomorrow.
I was going to go hiking on Sunday, but just found out that the butterfly exhibit at our local garden is open tomorrow, so I'm switching plans around and I'm going to get some quality picture-taking in. I'll be walking around there as well, just not mountain climbing. Tonight is happy hour and bowling with some girl friends - I need that estrogen around me from time to time. I've eaten really well so far today, so I think I'll be okay. I'm driving, so they'll be no drinking, just have to figure out what to eat.

I hope all of you are having a fantabulous Friday!!!

Taylor86 05-01-2009 12:25 PM

I am taking american lit post WW2, speaking voice and performance, art and cultural heritage and practicum 1 and 2. *bangs head against keyboard*

I am gonna go workout this morning - I know that will help me keep focused.

stellarosa27 05-01-2009 12:28 PM

Then I re-iterate my no. I'm a science dork, my one writing class in college was how to write a journal publication, or something. I would be absolutely no help to you. But if you ever take bio, call me ;)

Good Luck!!!:carrot:

beaka 05-01-2009 12:31 PM

Luvja: One of my friends sent it to me!

CakeBatter 05-01-2009 12:59 PM

I didn't lose anything but .4 at my WI. So I figured I need to be more strict on food intake. My exercise is fine so it has to me eating. or it could be one of those off weeks. eh whateva. I went out w/ my little sister last night and we had sushi and she went w/ me to pick out a dress. I got this real cute white rocawer dress for $27 from Macy's. IT was supposed to be 70 so woo effin who!

Bee20nine 05-01-2009 01:06 PM

Taylor: I love love love love history, however I hated the essay and etc that went along with it. Thats why I just watch the history channel and call it a day. Essays was why I chose accounting, I didnt have to write papers have essay. tests etc. I think after I got in my upper division classes I maybe wrote 1 paper in 2 years and it was a group project LOL.

Back to work........with nothing to do.