Old 04-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Okay, so just to let all of you know... the reason I have not been on the forums lately is because I have been bad... As in have not gone to the gym and/or worked out in two whole weeks bad. And don't get me started on all the crap I've been eating. I hopped on the scale this morning and I was at 211. All my hard work is not going away, as first thing in the morning, my butt is going to the gym. Not a one hour workout, but three hours AND I'm going to do my 30DS later in the afternoon.

This week I need to get refocused. Although Easter did not destroy me (As I ate a lot of boiled seafood) Spring Break did. I let myself sneak one or two horribly junky things, and it snowballed from there. I threw out EVERY SINGLE bit of junk in my kitchen this afternoon and I will NOT buy anymore. I did do well in one aspect however, as I bought a bunch of turkey breasts on sale for $.75/pound at the store for the after Easter stuff. So I think that I will roast one a week for the next few weeks to help me get back on track.

But I do think that although I haven't gone to weigh-in the past two weeks it could have been worse. I'm only up 2.4 pounds from my last "official" weigh-in, and I can get rid of that if I stick to my gym routine.

AND the family drama thats been going on.... UGH. I was in tears the other night because my younger sister (who just turned 19) is pregnant. Just sort of is a slap in the face to the fact that I am possibly infertile... But I'm happy for her... Glad I'm not in her shoes though when she tells my dad (She just started dating the guy she's with about a month ago... and that's about how far along she is.... )

Anywho.... Let's make this week a **** of a lot better than the past week!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:29 AM   #17  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

bliss: congrats to your sister and sorry that it came at such a tender time for you remember that possibly infertile isnt definately infertile, you can cross that bridge when you come to it

Thanks for everyones feedback, i did my weights class today and i was totally not into it, just didnt want to be there, didnt want to push myself, didnt want to feel the burn...i do feel better for doing it but it was such an effort >.<

And my kitten looks at you all upside down
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:54 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

nomore, if only it were that easy. We're supposed to be involved in activities that include our clients, like sitting with them watching tv (ugh). At times I've taken them outside for walks just to get away, or had "dance parties" in their bedrooms. Even when they're in bed asleep we have to keep things quiet so a) we don't wake them (imagine if you were in bed and the people you pay to take care of you are keeping you up). obviously headphones wouldn't disturb them, but b) if anything happens to them when they are in bed, it's our responsibility to hear them, check on them, etc. They can't speak to tell us they need to be changed, so we have to be able to hear every yell, cry, and sound. I have tried listening to my ipod with the earbuds around my neck instead of in my ears, and that works to an extent but not enough to deal with evil bat woman form heck.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #19  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

i'll go back for personals later...

was a BAD weekend for me... got home from work friday afternoon and my cat was mauled by our dogs... i had to have her euthenized... hardest thing i have EVER had to do in my life. she was my first pet as an adult and seeing as i have no kids... she WAS my kid. i loved her so much... and now she's gone. i drank A LOT this weekend, barely slept and barely ate..

luckily james is super supportive and even drove me and her (i had carried her in my arms to the vet... they broke her back, so she couldn't move her back legs and had severe internal injuries, so she was having a hard time breathing) to the vet and paid for her to be put down because i was going to put it on my credit card (and he won't allow me to use my cards anymore if he can help it... which he is helping)

i am down 2.2lbs though... so that's good.
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #20  

Height: 5'9"

Good morning girls

Sally - I'm sorry about your cat

Last edited by luvja; 04-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #21  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

thanks girl.... i'm really heartbroken... i keep crying... and then i just had to brief this program i'm working on to my boss and got chewed out.. today isnt going to be a good day
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #22  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Luvja- First of all...sweet new pic! And good morning to you although I dont know how GOOD it is...

Cake- Stupid boys!! I am not in a relationship and I still feel your frustration...but I am not gonna rave about it because this could be the worlds longest post ever Chin up and keep on truckin

Bee- I have a tanita scale also...Its fairly decent but I think I bought the cheapest one that they made. It does the job though.

So I have totally been avoiding the threads..1. Because I worked ALL weekend and haven't even had a chance to breathe 2. Because I feel super bloated and I think I am up a couple of pounds even though I have totallly been on plan.

I do feel like I binged yesterday even though it was all on plan food. Probably just because of how bloated I am..it wasn't really THAT much food and definitely not even close to being over calories(if I counted). So whatev...maybe I just have to poo too lol. I am very moody today and should be starting TOM any day this week. Hopefully today or tomorrow would be nice..just to get it over with..sigh! I really need to get some good tae bo in to make me feel better about things. can someone just peel these last 20 so pounds OFF of me already!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

bjeweled – no I haven’t added any exercising in yet. That is one of my goals this week. I am going to try and go walk every night after class except for Tuesday when I have to go to class. I need these hips to shrink so walking will probably be the best.

aneleh – I really like the books. I do like it better than the movie too bc it gets really intimate with Bella and Edward. It is more about them and their romance rather than trying to develop all of the characters at once.

I’m in a really good mood this morning. I think having all the visitors from the past 2 weeks gone is a huge part of it. I have the house all to myself this week since the bf is gone. I’m hoping to get a lot of homework out of the way, a lot of walking accomplished and some reading and relaxation thrown in too. Yippeee!! Hope you all have a good Monday.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #24  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Good Afternoon Girls,

Dreary here its supposed to rain until Wednesday while we need it yuck rain. My family was told this morning that the doctors are not expecting my moms friend to make it they are saying 24-48 hours. The family was told to call the family to come and say goodbyes. I also found out that I pretty much can't go to the funeral because it is period close at work this week and my workload is just too much to put off on someone else or even to split and also because its not immediate family. Not that I hope she dies but I hope she fights until like wednesday or thursday so the funeral would be sometime over the weekend so I can go. I am handling it but its still just weird.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #25  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hello chickies!

I am down 3 lbs. today. Not jumping for joy yet.... ya'll know I could be up 7 tomorrow. We shall see. Wanted to run today, but, its raining. Scratch that idea. I'm sorry to hear about everyone's troubles. I don't have time for personals but I just want to say hello and here's to a better rest of the week!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #26  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

sally- im so sorry about your cat. A few years ago my cat died, she was my first cat and i loved her so much, i know how painful it is
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 200 (162.5)/ticker/140

Height: 5'4 1/2

Sally- you and your family are in my thoughts. I can't imagine how hard that would be, seeing as I have cats too
ahope2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #28  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i'm in pain we're on day 2 of our start with going to the gym i was fine not so bad til my lil boy headbutted me right in the middle of my chest now everything hurts
bliss- possible infertility isnt always infertility i lived under that cloud for 3 yrs and ate and drank myself up 30 pounds til i had given up and ended up getting preggo at my at the time heaviest weight of 171. every time someone told me they were pg it was a slap in my face and a dagger in my heart so when i did get pg i kept to myself so hugs

Last edited by lissa9501; 04-20-2009 at 08:54 PM.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Sally: I am so sorry to hear about your little darling. I know how you're feeling right now, my 17 year old chihuahua that I've had since I was like 2 passed away last year when she was attacked by a snake in our backyard. I hope that this week gets better, and you know that we're here for you!

Lissa: Thanks for the encouragement! It's an even deeper dagger knowing that my sister is three years younger than me, and has little to no experience with kids whatsoever. I don't even think she even likes them. I know that when I drop some weight (And my fiance does as well) things will be better. It's just a bit discouraging when it seems like everyone in the world is having babies and you aren't.

Heather: woo hoo for three pounds! yucky weather just makes me want to relax, and i pop in a yoga dvd. Congrats on the progress with the excavation BTW! I saw the pics on facebook, and you must be thrilled!

Mojo: I love having an empty house too! Is it bad to want your man to work overtime on the weekend so you can have alone time? lol.

Bee: That's never an easy thing to go through. You and your fam are in my prayers.

BL: I have been moody for the past week, and still have yet to start TOM. Good job for staying OP though!

SO today I am starting back with my exercise regimen. I think I'm going to do some yoga today rather than go to the gym, bc I've been really stressed lately. I still have yet to start my TOM. (Overdue by over two weeks, AND I'm on BC) And a whole box of preggo tests later and nada. (Just making sure that wasnt the culprit) I know stress can affect TOM, but I haven't been under enough stress to cause a TOM issue.

Enough about that! I have some good news! My fiance FINALLY let me in on what fruits he likes! It started out when I bought a pineapple at the store on Sunday. Since then, we've gone through three pineapples (about one is still cut up in the fridge) and I sent him fresh fruit yesterday and today with his lunch. I think that I'm just going to have to buy fruit every few days or so now and I'm excited!! Any suggestions on fruits to add in his "salad" that I make the night before? I'm trying to steer away from apples, even though I know with some lemon juice they won't brown.

So what are your fav fruit salad combos?
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #30  
I will do this.

HI girls

I am still around - it is going to be a very busy week for me but I am still doing my daily planning on here and getting my workouts in.

I worked out with my dad on sunday for nearly an hour and he was very impressed at the intensity I have and was really proud.

I dropped a pant size! WOOT! I am very excited. I thought that I did but I am now in 18's instead of 20's and I am down from a 22-24 at my hightest Heck. yes.

I will try and do personals later...right now I have a date with the gym and class.

Love you all

Last edited by Taylor86; 04-21-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote