Old 04-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

blcarter...your life is definitely more exciting than mine!!! haha

Cake and others....I actually don't have much candy except for some jelly beans for myself. It's just leftover desserts mainly and since I live with my parents, I can't really throw it all out. They may not look too fondly on that! haha Thankfully my dad is kind of obsessed with the cookies and those are disappearing quickly! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #92  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Bee - haha, I'm sure she'll have her moments, considering it's her baby boy! But oh well, he's not changing his mind, so she'll have to love me! Enchilada's sound purrrty good, its a nice change for lunch! Yup I'm with Taylor, no way can i have any of that stuff near me, i'd munch and munch! Good Job with the portion measuring, that's gotta save you so much money! I used to do that with almonds to make sure i ate a lil bit of nuts.

Taylor - welcome to the wagon, hang on tight, it's easy to fall off! I totally know the get up and go to mickey d's routine, that's awesome you came back after a day! I fear getting out of routine because of the fact it takes everything i have to get back OP. That is hyestrical you hitting a bottle to understand the English accents, I absoultely get that, it's like watching Snatch! hahaha FUNNY Stuff the m&M and cracker talk, i'm laughing out loud for real! Gassy, that's funny! I'm like that from the veggies, but Not ALWAYS.

ahope - Silly story, I guess I'm kinda glad he warned me, but damn i was NERVOUS, i felt like i was going to an interview! You definitely will need to eat more when you are working out, just watch what you are eating more of!! I don't know if anyone uses this, but go to MyMealCoach.com...it's a pay for service, but you enter your age, body weight, height, activity level, and how much you want to lose and it will tell you how many calories you should be eating, ALL BEFORE You pay for the service. I just go there and get an idea of how many calories I'm allowed.

Icon - Oh nO you are you sick again! :hugs: that stinks! I can't believe you don't know what goldfishes are...I love fishes cause they're so delicious, got go fishing! lil cheez-it crackers..yum, someone probably already told you as it is like 24 hours since you posted that, but I had to do it! They are YUMMMM!

Brie - awwwww! :hugs: That man is definitely a keeper, what a catch! I'm sorry about all that nonsense, that's just ridiculous!! OH no sore throats BLOW!! Drink WARM liquids, actually as hot as you can, I swear by this method, if you get it in time your sore throat will go away! Your body is doing the yelling at you, just remember it and don't do it again!!!

Cake - 2 MORE miles yesterday! Whateve, the chips have nothing on you! I finally ran a 5k on the treadmill and I didnt even have my MP3, all i kept thinking was damn cake does it, i can do it too, just go go go! haha I'm jealous of your mileage! OMG you are so good at telling stories, I'm laughing and saying dam that sux at the same time, then you end on a happy note! iT's all good girl you'll get your mileage in today!

Beaka - yeah, i have no idea where it came from, suddenly i woke up and said damn i love veggies. Its fruit i have a problem with, i love them too, i just dont want it, until i try like a strawberry and remember how yummy they are! Ok so it sounds like the ex can't be good for you unless you two are together all the time or at least in the same city. You should tell him that you need your space, move on, and if you need to call him ever again, you can if not, oh well, cause guess what you have moved on! :-)

HWGA - Hey girl, it's been a minute, but YAY new boy! That sounds super shady though, he has to know you left your charger, that sucks, does he have any other way of contacting you now that your phone is dead?

RHTS - Salty/Sweet combination, I hate when that hits, but probably explains your thirsty too! YAY, the end is near and it sounds like you are getting caught up! hope it stays that way...so close! Parents normally love me too, that's why it wouldn't have faded me had he told me once his mom was super hard ***, but he told me several different ways, and not really trying to scare me but just getting a point across, so I was expecting the cold shoulder or something...silly me, she hugged me at introduction...hahaha, I'm a scaredy cat!! OH i used to have my hair cut like that just a lil longer, like josie from josie and the kittycats! It's was SOO Much fun, and you'll get tons of compliments, if you like doing your hair EVERYday, you should try it! I get nervouse with bangs, so I'd leave that out, but if you can rock them DO IT! I posted a picture, i think that one would be better,if you decide!

NoMore - Good Job at Easter!! No worries, personals aren't always required, glad you had a good day, hope the work out went well!

Nish - hahaha, you are too funny! I'm always thinking 3FC drunk post, then I remember, not such a good idea! haha

Chele - I had a couple of left over cookies and candy, I told the roomies if they don't eat it by tonight, I'm taking it to work tomorrow and getting rid of it that way! hahaa, I'd eat it all if it was there. Good job at the gym!

Sxul - I want to camp!!! Jealous!!! Sorry you have a cold though, I totally understand not working out in those conditions.

Bliss - work out work out work out! Get outta the funk girl, its spring break, I mean don't forget your paper, but YAY break time,sorry about the stupid dr. bills!

BL - another cutie pie huh? You are too cute, drinking and bowling! I stick to Wii, so I dont embarass myself at the alley! hahaa, good luck with no carb, it's tough! FANTASTIC inch lost, plus 170, work it, work it, OWN It!

Star - have fun on your date, sounds fun, an i hope you kick is butt!

YIKES, that is a novel! I jsut want to say i did good yesterday ran a 5K on the treadmill for the first time, in 30 min and 41 sec's no less! Man I was tired! I think it hit me this morning too, cause I felt like i toook a big bong hit and came to work, my eyes were SOOOO heavy! Its school day and I freaking hate waiting around at work until school starts, I go to the gym too, but I can only handle it for an hour! Anyway, man that was a lot of catching up to do in one day, we are a bunch a talkers right!! Haha, fun times though, you guys are all great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Josie-and-the-kittycats.jpg (64.5 KB, 9 views)
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Well I just got back from the gym. It was a light day and I only ran two miles and then the elliptical for 30 minutes. I was pooped ....I know it was because of yesterday but that is okay as long as I get it in. OMG my mom (who is also a member of 3FC) showed my dad those pics I posted on here and my dad said I was "hot"! ANd then he goes, "that;s my daughter I am not supposed to say that but baby you look good!". I was so excited because my dad doesn't really comment on our (me and sisters) clothing and stuff. I am having grilled asparagus tonight yum ( I think I spelled that wrong).

Dansin - I love your post! I am always excited to see them! WTG on running ...I am such a wuss though it takes me 39 minutes to run three miles and it took you thirty...you are an animal thug!!!! I hate that waiting period too between work and say...WW meeting

heather - I hope you get the job you want. How is your exercising going?

Chele - My bad, yeah you can't go around throwing out people's shyt...hahaha

bee - I am so sorry all of this is going on. I hope it all works out and yay big girl job.

Sxul - Aw man I hate that. I hope your day got better.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I seriously don't think I have watched one week of the Biggest Loser this season without sobbing uncontrollably....and of course this week is the makeover week!!! Tears pretty much instantly LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I had a cut where I had to curl it out before but it was significantly longer (like shoulder length) so the work isn’t the issue I can do that pretty fast. I was afraid of the shape being to short and making my face look fat. But thank you for telling me that I’m prettier than her. That is always nice to hear. Her hair is actually a wig because she refused to cut her hair.

Wow we are chatty girls this week.

Taylor – Woo Hoo I’m so glade you said that because although I am happy with my surgery DD is a little then I wanted. I wanted Cs I would be happy with Ds.

Bjeweled – Planning my life is how I survive the last weeks of the semester.

Bliss – Good job making healthy choices. Medical bills suck, let me tell you. I had my gallbladder out 2.5 years ago and my portion of the bill was $4000.

Nomoremc – I’m moving to San Diego this summer with my best friend. She is starting at USD any living suggestions?

NishKitten – Happy Belated Birthday. I’m glad you had a great day.

Chele – Pack up the candy and get it out of the house . And I totally agree about BL. My roommate and I both have crushes on Mikey. We are hoping Tara, Mikey, and Christian in the finasl.

Sally – Camping in this weather your crazy. Good to hear everything went well with the extended family.

Bee – Sorry about the cravings I hate days like that.

Ashlan – I hate days like that. I hope it got better. I have them all the time. The other day, I was going to work and forgot my cell phone. Went back. Got to the elevator, no work ID. Go back. Get half way to work and oops I forgot my coffee. Not enough time to go back. Ruined my whole day.

SWS – hungry girl has lots of shataki noodle recipes.

Jade – This last month of school is killing me. Congrats on graduation.

Carter – Oh drinking and shots are never good. Hope things go good with the new guy. Great jobs with the weight and inches. You rock girls.

Star – Another one with a date. Have fun. And you’ll kick but.

Deva – I like hers too. I was debating the bangs I had them and they are almost grown out because I can’t maintain them. So maybe if I do it I will skip that part.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #96  

I am running a 5K next saturday YAY! A real race ya'll! I have been training for one for May but I feel like I am ready now! So yay!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #97  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

no boy time

his grandfather is in the hospital and he wants to be alone after seeing him so sick all day. i understand. he came by to say hi on his way home though.

sooo i am going to clean my room and go to sleep. in a couple hours i will be an old lady again and i think i just want to be alone.

i went to the bootcamp and the trainer almost killed me but he definitely pushed my big butt on this ole wagon lol

goodnight ladies
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Blah, there is some drama to sort out with DH, and stupid, punkass $%^@##%$^$@# Benedict Arnold roommate so this will be short but i'll be back first thing for morning personals I promise.

Birthday was great. I am still drunk I think. As for my weekend bloke (haha!) OMFG. I need one of those EVERY weekend from now on. I don't think i've ever laughed that hard, English men have the most bizarre sense of humor. He's texting me while he waits for his flight at JFK. Boo. Ah well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NishKitten; 04-14-2009 at 11:05 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

I just wanted to say I didn't organize my life last night but I did tonight I have a game plan to handle between now and May 8. I think I can do it.

But man would it be nice to have a personal assistant right now. I really want someone to do things like dishes, cooking, grocories, and cleaning. Not permently just for the next three weeks.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #100  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

hey ladies! good morning! last night was good.... stayed on plan yesterday

hope everyone is having a wonderful day
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #101  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Good Morning Girls!

I overslept this morning by like an hour, however I am less of a crabby patty cause I got more sleep. I feel refreshed and like its a new day. I took my moms other half of her subway she had yesterday. It was the only thing to take for lunch other than going mcdonalds and honestly I would starve first. I have not a clue whats on it, I think its the chicken bacon ranch with mayo at least so I am going to have scale back some points for dinner cause of the sandwhich. Oh well. I am less hungry today I still ate 8pts for breakfast so maybe my body is finally getting in tune with this whole "new" way of eating again.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 04-15-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #102  

Okay guys I am BIG planner when it comes to outfits and such, I mean I do just buy random dresses and cute tops to wear whenever but I like having a vision of what I am going for. Which brings me to current dilemma....I want to wear this white mini shorts jumpsuit for Memorial Day ( we have a HUGE cookout every year lots, of cute boys and family) with some 5" yellow peep toe pumps. and matching accessories of course. I know pumps at a cookout....I have been doing it for years....i love my pumps! ANyway I want to order it today, I now I can wear a 12 Right Now but maybe in a month and a half from now it will be too big *fingers cross* and I will need the 10. If I get the 12 now I can always have it taken in right??? IDK what are you guys thoughts. Some of my jeans I wear now are 10's. HELP!! WHat would you do?

I hope everyone's morning is going great.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Hey guys. I know I've been MIA for the earlier half of the week, and not sure if I can jump back in or not. (I'm lazy with the posts once the pages start adding up, but I do read! I promise!) Just wanted to tell yall that I too chopped off my long long hair to sport something more flattering. I might buy a new camera today, so if I do, I'll take a pic and post it.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #104  

Height: 5'9"

Good afternoon girls.... I miss you all.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #105  

Hey luvja baby. Did you lose you ticker looks different.