Old 04-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #61  
I will do this.

RHTS Yes, I promise they will shrink down. Your body will adjust to the implants.

sws Lemon Chicken Crackers are just something funny a few girls and I made up. We were just bored and being silly! Welcome to the forum!

HWGA Hey honey! I am glad to see you around now. I happy you met a boy...he better be good to you!!! Miss you
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #62  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hwga - go with your gut. is there a reason he could be being fishy. something you noticed before but overlooked? if not and this is the first time maybe see what he says tomorrow and if it sounds like bs keep it moving. if it sounds cool let him slide but know that if he does it again kick his a** to the curb.
anywho, i miss you dahling. love ya!

rhts - i need to plan tonight maybe i will do that now. i dont know who alice is but i will google it and let you know!

bee - please share the ww enchiladas recipe! where in stl?

sws - somethin these crazy girls concocted while avoiding schoolwork lol

beaka - it sounds like you have made up yr mind. if you're just not that into him then move on. just because he is a good guy doesnt mean he is the guy for you. dont let mr. right now block mr. right lol

ashlan - next friday the uncle and step auntie were finna have mr. nasty time. youtube it it's hilarious

Last edited by bjeweled; 04-14-2009 at 12:09 AM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

WOW. So I guess I need to check the site more often... two more pages... about lemon chicken crackers none the less.... LOL...

Today was just blah. No workout, but good eating... I had my cereal for breakfast, and then had some chicken stir fry for lunch and i baked pork chops for dinner.

I've just been in a blah mood. I feel like my fam is getting distant from me, and at the same time they aren't. I've also been getting these motherly instincts a lot more lately, and my fiance and I got into a heated arguement on the way home on Sunday about the prospect of kids. He gave me this BS about him being 26 and that if things weren't happening now that they aren't happening later, and that we weren't ready now.... Men. They sure are insensitive.

And then I have everyone on my back about trying to finish school, yet I have a massive amount of medical bills just piling in! Okay, so the laparoscopy I had in Feb, I thought my insurance covered it all... WRONG. I had to pay my doc $100 the day BEFORE my surgery bc that was apparently the percent I would owe after my insurance paid their stuff... fine. BUT THEN I open the mail today and I am literally shocked when I get two more bills in totalling over $500! It's bad enough that I'm a freaking college student paying my way through school, but whats worse is that i pay $150 a month JUST FOR health insurance, and I still have copays and such. I just hope that our government does do something to fix our broken healthcare system, because it hurts a lot of people that need it, because of the ones who misuse it.

Please excuse me for the rant, but in order to actually get some sleep, sometimes these things have to get out of my head!

Ladies, you are a blessing!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #64  
Boarding the skinny train

S/C/G: 187/165/125

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone, I don't have time for personals right now and I've missed way too much so I'll have to start later. I'm sorry! I just wanted to hop in here and say that I did my best yesterday for Easter, I'm not going to lie... I cheated like all **** but I didn't over eat at all and had small amounts of everything. So I'm "ok". I'm off to the gym to work out. I had a really good eating day today and I want to keep up the good start to the week. See you guys manana!
nomoremcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

no personals because i am hammered. i will respond tomorrow. just wanted to say i love you all, thank you my bday was great and i'm going to pass out. goodnight.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I am definitely enjoying the multiple pages all about lemon chicken crackers and how you guys are going to market them!! LOL Definitely interesting

I definitely had Sunday as my "off" day....didn't do too bad with everything except for the fact that my aunt made her famous potato salad and it only gets brought out a couple times a year and I went a bit crazy with that! haha But it was SOOOO good!!!! Totally worth it.

But now that there is so much candy and cookies left over in the house, there is a bunch of temptation hanging around. Those damn reeses peanut butter bunnies are calling my name and won't stop! I made sure to work out extra at the gym yesterday to make up for Sunday somewhat.....35 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the back. Getting back on track with the eating and hitting the gym/getting out and moving every day this week!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #67  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

i'll come back for personals later...

my weekend was great... met the BF's extended family, camped out on saturday (we had a heater and extension cord so we didn't freeze to death) in the yard because there were so many people there, no more beds and we wanted privacy anyways... ate decent, but not great... didn't gain or lose any weight this week... i'm happy i didn't gain though

so i got the shot... my sister congratuated me on not being a biotch on sunday because usually when i'm on this shot i'm all kinds of mean... so i guess the hormone replacement or my mood stablizers are working... my BF says it's him though and that he keeps me calm (which is a big fat lie lol)

anyway, i'm back on plan today, recording everything and all. i won't be back in the gym for another couple of days though due to having a cold and feeling like an elephant is camping out in my head

hope everyone is doing well!
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #68  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Morning Girls

Nish: Glad you had a good day, jeez 2 am is early. I was sawin logs at 1130 last night with no alchy.

sxul: good job with the shots.

Today is better as far productiveness I guess. I didnt get to eat a full bowl of mini wheats cause we ran out, so I subbed some cherrios in there with it. At about 930 my stomach gave me the worst hunger pain I felt in awhile from out of nowhere. I drank some water it didnt help so I thought that if I was hungry at 1000 I would have a fiber one bar. I caved at 958 cause I just couldnt stand it anymore. I brought my enchilada casserole I made last night for lunch so we will see how long that sticks. As a random side note I got up this morning and my nose/sinuses started bleeding, and then it did it again at work. I still feel some backedupness in there but I am afraid to blow it out. I really dont want to get blood on my pretty purple shirt.

I have posted the recipe for the enchilada casserole on the first "20-somethings WW" thread. Its basically rice, whole wheat torillas, ff refried beans, chicken, bell pepper, onion, taco seasoned cheese, 1 can of progresso SW style veggie soup. Its spicy, filling, and sooooooo yummy.

p.s. LCCC

Last edited by Bee20nine; 04-14-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

What a effin day. I woke up late and since it takes about an hour and half to get ready ...even when I am rushing I was doomed. Okay got dressed, did hair, packed lunch and then realized I had no bran buds (the cereal I eat). Oh great so I get my coffee and while driving to farm fresh pick up the cereal I remeber oh shyt gotta go to the bank and deposit the money for the effin light bill. Gettin back in the car from the grocery store I knock over my coffee mug and spill coffee all down my effin leg. GREAT I can't go home and change because there is a meeting at 9 O'clock I must be here for! I make it to the bank and off to work. Pull into the parking garage it starts pouring down raining. At least I had my umbrella. Walking through the office with stain on my bootay and find out the gotdam meeting has been cancelled.....arghhh!

On the bright side I have food and I totally A1 prepared for the day.

Sxul - Yay on the NO moodiness and to haveing a great weekend...and the best part is not gaining any weight

Chele - WTG working out and having control over the weekedn. Throw out the rest of the junk so you won't be tempted

Nisha - Glad your Bday was the BOMB

V - Yay you are right back on track. You did awesome

Bliss - Generally insurance stinks. I am sorry about that.

Brie - I totally remembered what it was from as soon as I shut the computer, because I kept saying over and over again and I was oh yeah, duh next friday!

RHTS - AT least there was good to come of the mental breakdown. Glad you got a plan and some of your classes are ending. THat will be a big relief

SWS -HI

Beaka - You made up your mind and a good choice I think. You have all the "friends" you need
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #70  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

wow that's not a good way to start the day cake... hopefully the rest of the day will be better
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Cake- your day has to get better!!

Sally- Maybe I need to look into that shot... i'm constantly being told that i'm a b word.... Glad that it's helped you!

Chele- is there someone outside of your house that you could bring all the candy to? or even just bring it to work and give it to coworkers? thank goodness my fam didnt give me much candy... i "accidently" left it at my dad's house for him to snack on!

Nish- Sounds like you had a great birthday!

As for me, I have to muster the strength to get ready for work... I need to clean up our bedroom and the kitchen, I'm just not in the mood for that this morning. Hopefully I'll get out of this funk that I'm in, bc I need to go work out double time this week, AND i have a ton of papers to write before I go back to class on monday.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #72  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

ha! funny girls. so it's 11:30 and i have yet to do any actual work at work today. amazing. i got sidetracked into looking at shoes on zappos.com and then just placed a huge grocery order at fresh direct. i am renewing my commitment to my diet (or at least trying) cause i just saw a nutritionist yesterday. unfortunately all the low fat specialty foods are more expensive. boo. hope it's worth it. i'm trying this new kind of noodle called shirataki. well, new to me. i guess they've been around for a while. but they're super low carb. i'm hoping they're good cause i really miss having noodles in my diet.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

shirataki, yeah i heard of those. Aren't they the ones that are clear or something just takt the taste of whatever you put them in....anothere name is magic noodles i think.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #74  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

i feel like i am catching a cold. my throat hurts really bad. and tomorrow is BDAY!!! ugh

i need motivation i have so much to do today but i feel awful.

confession: i ate my frustration yesterday. i had shrimp egg foo yung; an eggroll, a peach pop and a shrimp st paul sandwich. i want to puke today. i feel gross. feel free to yell at me.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

I'll catch up soon, I promise.
The space key on my computer isn't working so well, so I apologize for any extra typos.

I'm only up 2 pounds after a ridiculous family easter, and I just started TOM. I'm hoping I can get it down by the end of the week. Easter break was totally worth it, though. Lots of time with the bf. And I only have a month left until I graduate, which i'm excited and nervous about.
I did manage to do week 3, day5 (maybe?) of c25k on saturday. I'm going to try to keep up the cardio while back at school, really jump in to the full program when I'm home again.
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote