Old 04-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Default Noticing Wierd New Things

So currently I have lost 32 pounds and I have been noticing little things that are new to me. Some things I have noticed:

1. I can cross my sitting straight up instead of leaning to the side
2.The middle area of my stomach is finally going down
3. I can sit with my knees up and my arms wrapped around them and still breathe.
4. I can the tattoo on my lower back fully without having to bend forward
5. Waaaay Less cellulite in my thighs ( I guess that is not wierd)

Are any thing you guys have noticed you can do or looks different since you have lost weight?
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #2  
sugar is the devil

I'm discovering my collar bones!

I can also see that my face is getting thinner.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:57 AM   #3  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

I fit into a pair of jeans that I couldn't fit at the beginning of the year when I bought them. My rings keep falling off my hands, I can see my collar bones and a thinner face, and everyone says they can see the change in my body (though I can't really see it yet but feel it).
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I hear ya! The tattoo on my lower back is getting smaller and smaller all the time. I love it! And I don't care if it sticks out when I bend now.

I also have to wear my wedding ring on my middle finger. It got way too big last summer so it's been there for months now. Looks kinda silly but I don't want to have it sized yet.

With all the arm and shoulder exercises, and ab work I guess, I'm doing, I've noticed I sit and stand taller. I need all the help with my posture that I can get!
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Sweetscrumptious - I think I noticed my collar bones first....and to my surprise they are quite sexy.

lynsey - I love the ring on the middle finger...WTG

Calisa - That is awesome! It is so nice to notice these things...maeks you wanna keep going
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #6  
So close!

S/C/G: 162/143/105

Height: 5'3"

My rings have started falling off too! I never thought I had extra weight on my fingers of all things... I also never knew how much better my legs, arms and butt could look, just from working out. My main goal has always been to tone my midsection, but the difference on the rest of my body has surprised me!
Rowenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 370/320/190

Height: 5'7"

Haha, yeah my ring keeps falling off too, it used to be a bit too small. And now I have these 'dents' (at least that's what they look like) in my stomach. I don't exactly know what that's all about, but I'm guessing it's from actually losing fat there. Especially around my waist, where my abs are. It kinda looks like my stomach has dimples. lol

I never noticed my double chin before when I looked in the mirror, I just diverted my attention to something else or stand up straight so it wouldn't look so bad, but now when I actually look it's barely there. It's just kinda funny, I didn't really notice a change until I looked at an old picture of me that was taken off guard.

I wear my jeans higher now. I used to wear them just below my belly button, and I of course would have a muffin top, but now it's more comfortable to wear them around my waist. It used to hurt to wear them there.

Last edited by fenderella5678; 04-06-2009 at 03:28 PM.
fenderella5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #8  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

my arm pits are actually pits. I have those grooves in my inner thighs (that's weird, I can't get over that). My shoe size has gone down. My wedding set comfortably fits my index finger. I don't want to size them yet LOL

I also have dimples in my back above my assets. I seem to recall that being a good thing...
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #9  
())crayon))

S/C/G: 240/see tracker/140

Height: 5'6

Rediscovering my collarbones
I can cross my legs comfortably
I can also see my tattoos on my back much more easily!
iamacrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighish View Post
I also have dimples in my back above my assets. I seem to recall that being a good thing...
I got the dimples, but at the cost of losing the assets
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote