Old 04-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #1  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Default ****Weekly Chat April 5-11****

hey everyone!

just wanted to start the new thread and let everyone know that i am down 3.5 to 185.5

yay!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #2  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

yay that is awesome. i need to play catch up

i wont weigh myself until later this week. this weekend was cool. Plus side - I got to party with Doug E. Fresh

Downside - not a single piece of healthy food in sight. Unless you count the mango in the mango sorbet

Back at it this week
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Bree -- YAAAAAAAAY!!!! I wish I could step on the scale and be down some.

Alana -- Cool! Was he as short in real life as he looks on TV?

As for me, I am so frustrated with my weight. I started a log on Friday to track my eating, and I think I may have found the culprit. I have been going by the tried and true method of letting my body tell me when it's hungry and eating at that point in time. The problem is I can go two days without eating anything, or just munching a piece of fruit and a cup of yogurt and not feel hungry and that is exactly what I have been doing. I had a turkey sandwich today and that is the only substantial thing I've had in probably a week. I just want to be normal about food for once. Is that really so much to ask?

Other than that, yes I let DH and HR freeze. I finally relented and told them where I hid them about the eighth time they knocked on my door asking. And no surprise, as DH and I are swapping our stuff back to our respective vehicles this morning so he can head back tomorrow morning he states, "I don't like that dude. If he f***'s up, i'm going to kick his a**." Okay... He hates every man that so much as breathes within 10 feet of me, so I was expecting him to tell me he didn't like him. It's the second part of that sentence that made my brow furrow in confusion. wtF does that even mean!? So I asked him what the crap he was talking about and he scowled at me, grumbled under his breath, and told me it was a 'guy thing' and that I wouldn't get it. I nodded like I totally understood and left it at that. Lmfao.

As for the threesome jokes, trust me, I fired that one off and it was received with a look of outright disgust and surprise. Not even lukewarm. I figured one of them would have called my bluff since I was relatively sober, thus still joking, but no. This whole weekend has been like living in a house with two really territorial pit bulls. They've just been waiting for the other to make the first move.

Oh, and I rented and watched Twilight. My inner 15 year old gothling is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with Edward Cullen. Despite the feeling that Chris Hansen and his specially-brewed-for-molesters pitcher of iced tea were about to show up at my door, my normal self quirked an eyebrow at Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) because who would've thunk Sharkboy would grow up to be a hottie. Ahahahaha!
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #4  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

well, here is a photo of DH and I from prom last night.

apparently chaperoning means standing in the corner all night long. I got him to dance with me maybe twice. Butthead.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

awsome job bejewled! I would love to see a drop like that right now.
I am going to do my weigh in tomorrow, i hope its a good one!!
I did pretty good this weekend the dining courts are closed tonight so Im gonna have to walk to the minimart and grab a lean cuasine, hopefully all of that salt doesnt make for a bad weighin tomorrow..
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Guess who's down to their prechristmas weight! Oh yeah Im going to see the 60s (kg) soon! And my eye flared up again this morning but its going down so i can prob drive to the gym today, w00t! So exciting I have no idea how im going to maintain this over Easter >.< Chocolate is my ultimate ultimate weakness

congrats bjeweled! good work

star- mango in mango sorbet totally counts

aw nis, sorry about your weight At least you've identified the problem, now you can start making progress on it. I know, sometimes i feel like i will never have a normal relationship with food (but then, what is normal anyway?) Whats an HR? Sounds pretty entertaining Apart from the tension probably

Leighish- you guys look so cute together! Lol silly him staying in the corner, i would have been all over you

Collegegirl- good luck for your weigh in! Im sure it will be fine

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 04-05-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #7  
Its Alana Time

leighish - you look awesome. love the hair cut.

college - drink plenty of water and you should be okay. Just not too much or you will pull a "nicole" and gain water weight too. Just enough to flush the salt out

ghost - wtg on the prechristmas weight. Does your eye flare up often?

Nish - I was dying with the Chris Hansen comment. hahaha. As soon as the girl/guy walks outside with a basket of laundry, says come on in but does not stay to greet you, walks to the back and asks if you want some lemonade, RUN away!!! Maybe DH and HR got confused. Since its a guys fantasy to have 2 girls, they thought you were cashing in on the advantage. Would have been funny to have a hidden camera downstairs to capture their awkward who gets the coach conversation and who grunts the loudest
Old 04-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #8  
Its Alana Time

Oh and about Doug E. Fresh - yeah he is not that tall. He was standing on the stage at one point and was not much taller than the crowd
Old 04-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #9  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Red face

outdoor bootcamp was brutal. the wind was gusting up to 31mph and it made the pain she put us through 30x worse. if i am able to walk tomorrow that will be great.

i need a massage and a hot cocoa lol
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Leighish -- YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!! And boo on DH, but I have never in my life gotten a man to dance with me unless he was drunk or gay. I suppose he can be forgiven.

College -- The salt shouldn't bother you too bad, just be sure to drink lots of water before, during, and after and you should be good.

Ghost -- HR stands for Hot Roomate. Blah, I don't know if i'm ever going to be normal about food. I wasn't happy fat, but at least I wasn't over analyzing everything I put in my mouth and constantly worrying about falling back into old disordered eating habits.

Brie -- Ugh, I do not miss the wind out there one bit until the middle of the summer here in VA when it's 387482947982% humidity, 100+ degrees F and you can't catch so much as a breeze. Just stretch out really good tonight before bed and tomorrow morning and you should be able to move. Maybe. LoL.

Alana -- I have always wondered what that stuff tastes like. Probably like artificial sweetener and shame. That doesn't surprise me about Doug E. I wonder why everybody famous is so freakin' short? As for the dudes, I don't know what their deal was with that, I guess their junk would be in too close of proximity to even joke about it or something. Besides, I need at *least* five shots of 151 before i'm no-holds-barred.

Last edited by NishKitten; 04-05-2009 at 07:35 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #11  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Bri - WOOWHO! 3.5, that's ab fab! Good going girl, way to get right back in there girl! Outdoor bootcamp is killer, i skipped the last two weeks, went yesterday and I was the only one that showed up! It's definitely hard to sit down day for me!

Star - Doug E Fresh, hahaha, that's old skool! I had alomst a week off, but really i ate good, just no workouts, it's all good though! If we gave up, then it'd be UNCOOL!

CollegeGirl - just drinks extra water with it, like 2 glasses, and you should work it out while you sleep, crossing fingers! GL with WI!!

Nish - Yikes the DH vs HR does not sound fun, that's funny you just smiled and waved, hahaha! Your new pic is fantastic! I did read something last week about you backpacking of some kind and having the jeep! I'm jealous, where in the **** was that? I can't wait until I can hit up Fossil Creek, it's stacked with waterfalls and ropes on the trees to swing into the water below...so much fun!

Icon - yay preChristmas week!! man you have been having eye issues for a while now, I hope that bug goes away quick!

leighish - aww prom, fun times you guys look ready to go! That stinks he stayed in the corner, you should make him take you out again and shake that booty!

Well, i missed out last week! I started out my week pretty somber, my mothers passed away 4 years ago, so that just put me in a sour mood, but I did work out that day. It was monday and the only day I worked out, although I ate really well and lost .2 pounds on Friday's weigh-in, so I'm over it. We had a great weekend and I made it back to bootcamp, where I turned out to be the only one, which means I had a one on one session with a trainer who kicked my butt! I'm super sore today, but it feels great! I worked on homework from 9:40 - 1 pm and didn't get ANYThing done that saturday. Today I woke up at 7am and didn homework til about 12 and finally made some headway, I can't believe I let myself get this far behind!!! Sooo needless to say I will be working it, and eating right, but I'm not sure how much I'll be in this week, I am trying to avoid needing a tudor!! Aye, I think there are only 5 or so weeks left, gotta get this done!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #12  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

star- its been flaring up for a couple of weeks now. Theres nothing in it, its like an allergic reaction apparently (but only in one eye?). I made it worse by going to the doctor and being given drops that I am also allergic to lol. Not sure why it flared up today, i managed to get it under control pretty quickly. Maybe i should keep a diary and note everything around me when it flares up to try and solve the mystery
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I just lost my whole f****ing Post!!!

Nish - I am glad you figured it out and you have the tools to get on track

Brie - WTG Girlie....You have put steam under my butt.

Icon - Congratulations

Taylor - I hope dinner was enjoyable

Leighish - I love your new haircut

Alana - The party sounded fun. Did you get your workouts in this weekend?

dansin - You are allowed time off from here to avoid getting tudors

Hey I had higher than usual salt intake this weekend. think that will affect my WI on thursday?
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is well. I haven't been on here in a while.. probably because I've been off plan!! Yesterday and today the bf and I were mountain biking and now I'm super sore. Today we went down the wrong trails at first and had to walk up for like an hour WITH THE BIKES. Right when we started going downhill I had a breakdown cried and threw my bike into the forest... lol It was sooo tiring hiking it uphill and I was frustrated because all the rocks and tree roots seemed out to get me. The bf must have been amused lol. But it got better and I stopped being a chicken****.
Anyway I'm back and getting back on plan first thing tomorrow!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

bjeweled- way to go! keep it up. that workout sounds killer by the way.

nish- I'm wish you. I wish I could be normal about food too. But the minute I stop logging what I eat, I go out of control or something. It's like I actually have to log it to make it stick in my mind that I had x calories here and x calories here and they add up to x.

leigh- I'm loving the hair!

icon- yay for pre christmas! What I'm about to post might actually strike home for you, lol.

Today's not my weigh-in day for real, that's tomorrow, but for the sake of my google app, I weigh daily to keep track of my moving average weight, and today I was 178.8. I haven't been this weight since I got engaged in 2003. I remember it because I was going to the beach with my then-boyfriend and I wanted to lose weight and look pretty, and when I think about that summer, 178 is what comes to mind. I don't look as small as I did in those pictures, so that's kind of disappointing, but it's like going back in time. I've finally undone six years of fat! I've still got a long way to go, but it's kind of neat. I'd post pictures to compare if the jerk hadn't dumped me and thus I destroyed all the photos from dating him.

Last edited by brooksrm; 04-05-2009 at 11:05 PM.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote