Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #1  
sugar is the devil

Default Just bought a Wii Fit !!!

I checked Futureshop's website and it said it had Wii Fits in stock! So I quickly rushed down there and got one (the last 1 in the store to be exact ). I also had to buy a Wii since I didn't have that either... ha ha one expensive bill

Can't wait to try it out!

Now I have a gym membership, outside running/hiking/walking, bikram yoga in my future, and now a Wii Fit. I think I am set on exercise!
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Thats.... a lot of money. Dang. Just make sure you use it or else you'll kick yourself for spending about $400.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #3  
sugar is the devil

Oh I'm planning to buy other games for the Wii later down the road... so its not a totaly loss. I've been wanting one for over a year
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/173/160

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

I got a Wii for Christmas. I bought Wii Fit in January. It is a great way to exercise and have fun. It also does a body test when you want. It will tell you your weight, BMI, and Fitness Age when you take the Body Test. It keeps up with your minutes. You won't get an extreme workout but it is good on those days when you can not get outside to walk or run. I do the Step games and am usually sweating after a 20 minute workout. I have now built up to 1 1/2 miles on the free run portion. I can do that in about 14 minutes. I just don't like running and/or walking in place. The Hoola Hoop is also fun and can really get you moving your hips.

Enjoy!
Lynn160 is offline   Reply With Quote