Old 04-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #106  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Wow absolute board craziness! So I did personals from like page 3 and on so some may seem old. Sorry! My DD had an off potty day. Accident after accident. This morning she peed in front of me on the carpet as I changed her. I didn't know if I should laugh or yell. Everyone else has laughed! My BF came over last night. Felt so good to cuddle with him. He left later than usual. He said he's babystepping his way toward staying the whole night. LOL. He's SUCH a good guy! I think he may be the one! He said yesterday (we were having a conversation about my ex - Brianna's dad) "the sad thing is that I care and do more for her than he does and probably ever will". If I wasn't already in love that woulda done it!!!

So yesterday I get off a 3pm. Pick up the DD. Go do some shopping to get an idea of what size I'm wearing. I was able to fit in a few XL in the MIsses section so that was exciting. THen I went straight to the gym for Body Combat. Yes for the love of God I did it. I thought I was going to die. LOL. I will give it another shot and I will make sure that I eat before the class. I think I enjoy Zumba better though. Gonna be a great day!

bliss I'm glad that you and the BF had a talk but to be honest I can't blame you for the emotional eating. Lord knows I would have done just that. So glad to hear of your weight loss. ONEderland here you come!

cake Yeah girl I am melting them off! LOL. I have to admit that it feels damn good. I went clothes browsing yesterday and bought two XL shirts....in Misses not WW!!!! So excited. I have like NO clothes! Kick that trails behind! LOL. Good progres

brie Yeah I do need to say that! But those blue eyes....sigh!

brooks I can't believe the employees didn't know! That's their job! WTG on finding a way to work out that's cheaper

sally LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I have totally done that before! Not even lying

chele Sounds like an overall good day at the gym! Get anyone's digits?

luv Keep it up girl you're doing great!

crazy You are doing FANTASTIC!

melissa Awww honey, hugs!!! Don't get so down on yourself. I can see why you're upset, cuz I would be. Just swallow it up and work that much harder!

ghost Shoot the door selling people in the eye. LOL. Congratulations on the financial aid.

star Good attitude girl! I know it's frustrating to not see anything for a month. But you're taking a good attitude on it. Start fresh!

tandi Job hunting is very stressful and demeaning in my opinion. It really does make you feel like a failure. Cuz here you are having to prove yourself to these places. Don't worry girl. Keep your head up and know that you are good enough!

zephra LOVE Gordon Ramsey! LOL. You just need to set up a schedule for yourself. Don't allow your socializing to die away because you're working out. But don't let your working out die cuz of your socializing. You need a happy medium. Set your days to work out and stick to them! You have to decide how bad you want to see your weight loss! See if your friend wants to join you

taylor Missed you girl! Glad to see you're doing well. Great challenge! Gonna sit it out though. LOL. My BF and I eat out a lot. I make good choices but I don't wanna give up those with him

leigh Zumba is a dance group fitness class. Kinda mixing salsa/latin into other moves. Very fun! Mine is also included in my memberhsip.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #107  
I will do this.

Boca burger with a melted babybel light cheese in a pita pocket = yummy. And only 250 calories!

Tara The app store for blackberries came out today and it has calorie counting apps. Traitor....hahaha. Love you though.

nicki AWWW that is cute! He sounds like a great guy but if he isn't I am sure the girls on this board will get 'em!!! Sorry about the pee.... and great job with the XL - that must feel great!

bliss ONEderland is so close for you! Keep on truckin' babe! I also have a problem with emotional eating - it sucks but I have found that working out can help me focus my emotions in a more constructive way!

Nish Love the new avatar! You are beautiful! And thanks for the support...I CAN smell smoke now and it is icky...I would rather smell like my perfume than that!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #108  

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Nicki!! So are you!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

So today has been stupid busy. I have like 8 bosses and it seemed like they all needed something today. I have been dying to get on but just haven’t had the the time. SO today I had two of those mini laffy taffy and it was only because I just wanted something. Well it didn’t work I still want like burger and fries, or pizza, or hot wings and hot sauce. IDK just. Anyway I really wanted ice cream last night so I went and got ½ the fat Bryers Butter Pecan. It was so good did the points for the two servings I ate and it equaled out to 6 points which was totally fine because I had ten points left for the day. The problem is even though I wanted and had it and had the points for it (I didn’t even over do it. I mean 2 servings is only an effin cup) I felt soooooooo guilty! I could think was you fat F*** why did you that. I know brutal but it is like I can not eat anything NOP w/out beating myself up about it. I only sweets every once in a while, This is a problem. When I get to goal how I can live if I am scared of food???

On another I am starting off my April right and hitting the gym after work and run some miles. Oh I got on a so so cute Banana Republic skirt and top with black peep toe pumps. I am so cute today…anyway my skirt I have owned since October and just now wearing it….woohaa!

Sorry so long but I had to talk to you guys!!!!

Rosie – Wow WTG on 3 hours at the mall. Did you sweat to the oldies last night? I love your name BTW

Heather – We understand you’re busy GURL! Good Job being POP and sticking to your exercise

Taylor
– I don’t have anything to comfort me other than food or cigarettes. I don’t really count cigarettes for that seeing as how I only smoke before bed generally. Anyway that is what makes me very scared. It is an addiction, however not anything else because we need it to survive and we just can’t avoid it all together.

Luvja – WTG cutie pie. You are doing great just like I knew you could. It does feel great to be OP and think I need to take your advice and stop worrying about that turkey burger and fries…LOL

Brook – I guess we all have those days where we just can’t focus on the big picture. I know I am having one now. I know what it is I want to accomplish and yet I am still craving greasy cheesy goodness. You will get through everyday won’t be like today seriously. Oooohhh Hooters, that is gonna be a tuffy, I avoid that place altogether!!!!

Tara – I totally live the whole food life and it is awesome, It has kicked up my weightloss. I think you will notice the difference immediately.

Leigh
– I take Zumba, but it at my gym and is included in the membership. If you do go though, you will love it I think. It is just a really fun workout

Beaka – You better get on here and get posting so you can stay on track girlie. BTW 2 pounds lost is better than 2 pounds gained!!!

Nisha- Gld you have been but I was looking for yo a**! Lol. I really enjoyed running and outside and I am dreading the treadmill today! You went hiking cool!

Alana – I am so touched you notice I wasn’t around this morning. Hug Hug. Congratulations on 188.2. I am so proud of you…what a great way to start off the month!

Sxualcmnky – WOW is what I have to day. I would smoked a pack of cigarettes and ate a 2 chocloate donuts…lol. I am sorry that happened to you but so proud of you for not handling the way you wanted to! Did you file a police report and all that good stuff. Your insurance should pay for it right? The sucky part is getting a replacement license.

Brie – I am totally with Nisha on that one. It seems like I have to lose a lung to go down. I have wearing these 12’s forever! Maybe in the 170’s I can inch into a 10! Now get your homework done!

Nicki –
I a m glad you and the bF are getting in all that quality time. That is always nice to have. Except when that you hate him…then its just annoying…sorry that slipped out LOL

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-01-2009 at 02:57 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

The I am frustrated, the scale hasnt moved in about a week and I am working really really hard!! I am so frustrated I am about to go cheat because I feel like alll of the work I have been doing is for nothing! GRR well Im not going to cheat because I know that wont get me anywhere but back where I was. Anyway I just had to rant, I wish I could write a more positive post.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #111  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Well girls! I went to my GP with my eye, he said it looked like an allergic reaction. He gave me some drops, I went home, put the drops in and after a while my eye is back where it was last week, just as bad- really red, itchy, sore, watering like crazy. I ring the GP back and I’ve had an allergic reaction to the drops I was given for my allergic reaction -___- Sometimes I do wonder why I bother.

But I’m down to 71kg today! I hope this pattern continues (fingers crossed)

Taylor- lol! I’ve discovered sugar free gum that has the liquid centre, soooo good. Congrats on being smoke free for 3 months. My kitten comforts me more than food ^_^ she’s so snugly and warm awww, I guess writing lists also helps when im stressed rather than eating. I also use exercise to fill the hole, a trip to the gym takes a while and it’s a good break away from the fridge

Brook- you are totally right, you’re dealing with makes you eat and the co worker on the pills isn’t. You’re far more likely to be successful in the long run so keep trucking on girl

Nish- bears! So cute ^_^ And scary :S Back packing sounds awesome, apart from the rain >.<

Sxcul- that sucks I hope your insurance will cover you, but that’s horrible that you lost personal items

Nicki- aww your guy sounds like a gem

Collegegirl- don’t cheat! The scale not moving in a week is pretty usual, keep going at im sure you will see change
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies. I haven't worked out one bit since I started in January and I have lost 29-30 lbs. I think I am going to have to work out (at least walk and free weights) to see further results. I just got to onderland (199) and I am scared to work out bc I don't want to see the scale at 200+ again. How stupid is that?
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #113  

Height: 5'9"

CakeBatter - You sexy thang! Yay on wearing that skirt!!!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #114  
I will do this.

Wow. Today has been such a positive day for me. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened but I think that getting back into control of my health has really sent some GREAT vibes my way.

Gosh - it it just so weird that I am always on 3fc whenever I am eating. Right now it is my snack, 15 kashi crackers with some salsa and an apple. I might throw a babybel in there to eat with the apple... *shrug*

I see my trainer tomorrow. I am going to challenge her not to eat out the entire month of april with me. I am nervous about making it - but if I can quit smoking I can do anything.

mojo I don't that fear is TOTALLY unreasonable - but I do know what working out will help you get to your goal faster, maintain your weight loss and generally make you healthier (but you already knew that ) Why don't you start off easy with your workouts? The treadmill for a week or two and then some light weights? If you don't already have a gym membership perhaps get one and then talk to the personal trainers there?

icon Speaking of ironic.... that's so funny. But I am sorry that happened to you...what are they gonna do instead of the drops? more drops? Congrats on the loss!! I love my cat too - although I am afraid I live in her apartment...and I own NOTHNG.

College Aww, honey I think we have all had days and even weeks like that. I am sorry that stupid scale isn't moving! Is TOM on the way? Is there something that has changed in your diet recently? Perhaps stress? You're right - cheating won't get you anywhere -- Stick with it!!

cake Oh geeze! 8 bosses??? "Um, did you hear about the new TPS reports?"......sorry I had to! It's totally okay about the ice cream. I think you made the right choice. You were craving something so you thought about it, got a lower - fat option, measured it and ate it. You enjoyed something in moderation and I am really proud of you! Unlike any other addiction we need ours to live - make food work for you -- food is not the enemy. Banana republic? You go girl! I would love to wear anything from that store!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #115  
This is not a test.

mojo- i am exactly the same at the moment! i have finally seen a change on the scale and dont want to exercise because i dont want water retention to bump it back up again!

taylor- yes, talk about ironic! it would be pretty funny if it wasnt happening to me :P Damn thing was that i thought i must have got something in it, so i tried to flush it out with the drops!! They gave me some different drops that seem to be fine, so im taking those and antihistamines and paracetamol You can totally do the take out free month, just take each day as it comes. Remember, you only have to say no TODAY
Old 04-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #116  
I will do this.

Icon It's true I only have to say NO today...but then there is tomorrow...and chinese food will exist then too.....LE SIGH *dramatically faints*
Old 04-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #117  
This is not a test.

but when its tomorrow it will be today, and you only have to say no today! *dramatically revives with positive thinking and over the top enthusiasm whee!*
Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I got on the scale after my last chance workout and ugh! I am still 185. I was hoping to get to 184.8 as long as the first three were 184! Oh well I guess I will take anything. I worked my butt off in the gym so I hope I see the results.

ICON WTF they give you drops you are allergic to! Geesh! Glad you are squared away now! And congrats on your loss.

Taylor NO EATING OUT! Sweet Nibblets! That is a tuffy but I know you can do it! I personally may die if I can't eat Subway at least once a week, because I need a break from cooking sometimes. I am contemplating Chicken and Broccoli for dinner but I weigh tomorrow so...IDK

Luvja Thanks

Mojo I know exactly how you feel. It is scary. However even if it goes up the first week by the second you should be okay. Also don't start off lifting weights right away. Like Taylor said just walk a mile or two at first and ease your way into things.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #119  
I will do this.

I got a bonus workout in today. 35 minutes on the elliptical! I thought I should do it as a gift to myself for three months smoke free. I see my trainer tomorrow -- I hope she kicks my @ss.

mojo I scoff in the general direction of your wit. *scoff* But you are right - dang you!!!

cake I know, I am totally scared no to eat out but eating out is my down fall. I am going to allow myself to get beverages out - ie. starbucks -- I could not LIVE without it!! Let us know about your weigh in!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #120  
This is not a test.

cake- yeah lol, seems kinda ironic to be allergic to antiallergy drops. Lol, but ive never been allergic to drops before so its all a learning experience! Chicken and brocolli sounds good *drool* omg i love juicy vegetables

Taylor- dont be scared! You can do it! And think how much your body will appreciate it

OMG i have new internets! And its so fast! You may have heard my complaints about it taking 3 hours to load a 9 min youtube video, now it loads faster than i can watch it, and and and and it loads pages in one go you dont even see it loading the pictures and stuff and and and and its really cool!! And im so excited. Now i can grow the hair back that i tore out with my old internet provider