This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

you're so cute! i think the hair really suits you i love it
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I love it!!!! I think it looks wicked cute It's definitely a drastic change if your hair was down to your butt before, but sometimes a change is a good thing!!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #214  
I will do this.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today, while busy, is going to be a great day. I am going to church with my dad, then I am going to get an awesome workout in and then back to my dads for family time and dinner! ahh I love sundays.

Anyway -- tonight for dinner we are having tacos. Sunday dinner with my family is my "meal off" but I think I can just make smart choices while still enjoying some food. We are having tacos - I plan to make mine into a yummy taco salad to keep me from eating 3 or 4 tacos but I am gonna crush a taco shell and put it in the salad for crunch factor. I am going to have a slice or scoop of whatever is for dessert in moderation and call it an over-all successful day!

My biggest problem is the chips and salsa before hand - which Chris and I are bringing. What I am going to do is also bring veggies to dip in the salsa (which is actually really good) while still enjoying some chips, too. Oh, and sadly avoiding the wine this time.

Phew! Sorry all I did was talk about one meal, lol. But I think it better to plan and to share my plan with everyone than go there with something in my head. Writing something down and sharing really keeps me on track.

Have a great sunday everyone.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #215  
Turbo Jammer

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'8"

leigish: I absolutely LOVE your new do! I understand how hard it is to go from really long hair to short. I did that a few years ago, but I have loved having short hair since. It is easier to manage and style!

nish: I have been cracking up at your posts. I hope the men were quite frozen and learned their lesson ;-)

Well, I did pretty good this week. Not fantastic, but not horrible either. I lost 2 lbs this week. I am having a really hard time with the eating part. I keep binging... I don't know what is wrong with me. It's like I can't stop. After I binge, I feel so sick that working out hurts. I am starting to think that I might be self sabotaging... IDK... but something is wrong with me.

I hope everyone had a fab weekend!
missamelissa is offline   Reply With Quote