Old 04-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #166  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Hey guys, sorry I've been skipping, I've been uber busy AND my computer may have kicked the bucket :-( Which really sucks cuz I'm broke... Well the interview/model at the salon went well but there are two other ppl trying out too, AND I'm scared I wouldn't get enough ppl in to make enough $$. I haven't worked out in 3 nights, and I'm whipped again tonight! I had to write a huge paper last night and with everything else going on, like taking my daughter to get shots, work, etc. I'm just dying, I need like a day to sleep in but that's not gonna happen. I thought it would Saturday cuz I don't work until 2, and my daughter and bf will be gone, but my stupid miserable boss scheduled a 9 am meeting. Which extra sucks cuz I live 1/2 hr from work so I either have to drive there and back later or find something to do up town for a few hours. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I HATE my job!!!!! It just seems like nothings getting better, and my hairdresser cut my hair too short. sigh. I just need a nap.
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #167  
I will do this.

I found something at the store today I wanted to try. Special K crackers...you can eat 17 of them for 90 calories.

I am having some now (just the plain, wheat kind) and they are pretty dang tasty....I am dipping them into some salsa and you have a great tangy snack for only 110 calories.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #168  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

if i could type more i totally would. i made it. that is all

night
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

So I leave to go to my dad's tomorrow for a few days. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. All he has there is JUNK. So I think I'm going to take my cooler and bring some stuff with me to ensure my staying OP.

Today was hectic. More bad weather this morning, meaning more power issues.... BUT jason and I went to Alex to go apartment looking/house looking. I wish we knew we were staying here so we could buy a house instead of renting... I can't wait til we're married so i can just call him the hubs or something... fiance seems girly! speaking of which, i need to decide what to do about our getting married situation.....

ANYWAYS... I will talk to you ladies later! As I will be in the bayous of South Louisiana for the next few days... Have a wonderful weekend!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:23 AM   #170  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

Good EARLY Morning Ladies!!

It's been crazy these past few days. My mom's bday and all, and alllllll this running around. Blahh!! Well I had an interview at Bath and Body Works!!! And I think it went really well. I shall see if I get hired by Mon or Tues!!

I've been craving that sweet candy, so it only means 1 thing... TOM is approaching.... ugh!!!

Alright, I just did my second run of Sweatin' to the Oldies today, and I am pooped!! I'll talk about it a lil more when I'm well rested

Good Night!! (or early morning?? )
CrazyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:17 AM   #171  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Bee20nine - it wasn't a loss... just a minor glitch

Bliss- have fun at your dad's.... my mom has gotten to the point where if i come over, so tries to keep things semi-healthy for me... because she knows i won't eat it if it isn't

Crazy- i hate that part of TOM... i was on mine for a month... and i gained like crazy stupid girl stuff lol

my workout was great... i only did cardio and stretching, but i can feel it today. did 30 mins on the treadmill under "alpine pass" which is essentially a gradual hill... 6 min intervals on speeds... i rand for 6 Mins yesterday... and considering i'm NOT a runner... this made me VERY happy today i'm going to aim for 7 mins...

Last edited by sxulcmnky; 04-03-2009 at 07:17 AM.
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:26 AM   #172  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

wow it is early. I can't sleep anymore. Ive tried. I think I am going to run to walmart and buy some new headphones and then hit the gym.

Brie - I will have to resume 2 a days on monday. I am going out of town. again. but yes we are going to set off the fire alarms soon enough.

Chele - wait. you mean teachers dont have beds in the back of the classroom?! I have been lied to for so many years. No matter at what age, students never think of teachers as being outside the classroom. Sad, but true. But you showed them what you can do once you set out of there.

cake - OMG 184. Go Ashlan! Go Ashlan. You are a rockstar. That trainer owned me yesterday. I told her I wanted to lose 10 in april. Big mistake. She trotted off while I was busy trying to pick myself off the ground

Carter - you will hit the 160s soon. Stay here though. It is more exciting when you are here.

Taylor - i am a fan of working out in a group because I usually push myself harder. But I would not have worked out as hard yesterday in a group because there would have been too many breaks to set everyone up on the machines.

Bliss - have a wonderful time

here's to staying OP today
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:41 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Alana - Thanks so much! I am glad you made it out a live! What the heck are you doing up so early anyway? You know I am supposed to post before you! LOL I need to lose 6 pounds this month. I think I can manage!

SxulCMnky- WTG on 6 minutes. You had a great workout!

Taylor - I am going to have to try those crackers! Oh BTW I F orgot to tell you GReat JOb on that 1/2 mile. That is how it starts. NExt thing you know you are sitting in work (class) and only wishing you were running. Nicee chatting with you last night

Crazy - Sweatin to the Oldies....GJ. Keep it up girlie

Tandi - Wow! You have been busy. I have my fingers crossed on the job! THat whole haircut thing happened to me last month and I wanted to whip his a**! Sux about saturday...but you will be sleeping in, in due time!

OH OH OH I just realsized I just went past another 10 pounds and I get to get a pedicure! WooHOO. I am getting that right after work! THen off to the gym!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:44 AM   #174  
Sally

cake - where do you live in VA? i go to the gym in alexandria (bally's)
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default I posted an entire page last night...

where the crap did it go!?

Oh well, it was probably for the best since this post is going to be infinitely more interesting for ya'll. Remember hot roommate? The opportunity presented itself, I had some, and yes it lived up to the hype. Infinitely better than the akward high school encounter back in 2000. --
**For those of you who might cry foul DH is still living with his girlfriend. The attempt is not stalled or at a loss (and yes, girlfriend knows), but the roads are open so to speak. At least until he kicks her out, which I hope he does not do because she is a sweet woman and deserves a romantic movie kind of send-off if it comes down to that.**
-- The bad part is now he's trying to act like my boyfriend. And it's not in my head, I heard him on the effing phone this morning talking to his workout buddy and he specifically said, "yeah, leaving my girls apartment right now, see you in 10." Which then prompted me to holler, "I am NOT your girlfriend dipsh*t!!!" out of the open window. He looked up and smiled and batted his eyelashes. W...T...F!?!?!?!??!?! I give it two weeks before he's trying to romance me and giving me some lip about how he's loved me since childhood. You'll know because i'm going to punch him square in his stupid jaw and get arrested. Star, Ash, get your car keys ready and put that bail bonds chick on your speed dial.

Seriously. Where are the douchebags everyone else keeps getting stiffed by? I need one of those, all the ones I ever encounter seem to be stand up guys and that is not what I need right now. Men are totally f$%$#d in the brain. There shouldn't be a voice in their head going, "wow. This werewolf of a woman would just as soon bite the flesh off my face than look at me. I want to be her protector and provider."

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL... Urgh. I quit life.

Star -- Whoo hoo! Up early with me. Hope your workout went well.

Brie -- I think i'm going to join you on the 2-a-days, I've put back on 5lbs since January, I just don't have the heart to change my ticker. I think my goal weight is going to have to change. I can maintain easily in the size 6/8 range, but to stay in the low end 4/6 range requires my diet and exercise to be so overdone and strict that it's just not worth it. There is no way I could eat nothing but raw fruits and veggies and exercise 4 hours a day for the rest of my life. As my mom said, "A small size 8, at your height, is quite slender weedhopper. I think you're seeing and feeling excess weight that isn't there." Then she went on to talk about how she thinks it's her fault I have a poor body image because she never stepped in when she knew they were pushing us in ballet and constantly seeing her on diets (my mom is 5'10" and the same size as me) and complaining about her weight. It made me sad. I think your bday is the day before mine, mine is the 13th. My Maman makes my coconut cakes too! She freezes them for two days, then packs them with half a block of dry ice and overnights it via FedEx. LoL.

Ashlan -- Yeah, I know the blasphemy! But I have cut my bar visits down to once a month and i'm saving it for yoooooou. It's a very odd feeling to wake up sober on a Sunday too, lemme tell ya...

Crazy -- Hope you get the job!

sxul -- Another VA gal! We're all going to have to run through the club circuit and get wild one of these days. By that point Brie will be teeny tiny enough to just ship herself UPS for $30 and come with us.

Bliss -- Good luck on the apartment hunt. Ugh, the only thing in life that I despise utterly and completely is moving. Yech!

Taylor -- Those are so good! I also found the Kame wasabi rice crackers and those are freakin' delicious as well, plus they don't have nearly as much salt as the Special K ones. Bout the same calories too. A serving is 20 crackers and 130 cals.

Tandi -- I'm sorry about your job being crap. There is something with hair dressers cutting hair way too short. My waist-length hair needed trimmed and I said 'just dust the ends' and she took off almost 4 inches and messed up the layers! It was back at my bra strap! I was so pissed they didn't make me pay. That's why I make my friend come and trim mine when it needs it. He's Hawaiian and started out cutting hair there where women like it very very long and would kill you if you chopped too much off. Just start throwing temper tantrums when they do that. You would figure since you're at their mercy and they know it, they would take better care to do it properly.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

SxualCmonky- I live in Hampton / Norfolk

Nisha - your a** is crazy. For whatever reason guys never stiff me either...its like hellooooo I dont want you to call. I just used you for your body!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #177  

Ash -- LoL! If I was just dropping hints, then maybe that could explain it, but I am the most direct person. Normally the conclusion to that sort of situation is me saying, "I'm going to take a shower after I lock you out, so maybe we'll see each other some other weekend. Drive safe!" I don't even provide options, and unless i'm seriously impressed I don't give out my number either so I have no idea how this keeps happening. This was my screw up because he's staying here, but I erred in judgement as to how nonchalant he would be about it. *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Old 04-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #178  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Well I have good news for a change then more bad news not so much change.
Good news: My systems at work are playing nice so far so I have been able to go get a decent amount of work done.

Bad News: I left a vm this week for my moms friend from hs, she is like my momma wishing her happy Bday cause I thought it was around that time (my mom said neway). I also said it had been forever since we got to talk and just wanted to make sure she is ok. I got a call from her husband last night and she is in an isolated room in ICU becuase she had had to have 3 emergency digestive tract surgeries in 10 days. She is also in a drug induced coma until at least the end of next week to let her body heal a bit and then she has to have another surgery to reattach everything and then probably more of the coma stuff for more healing. So from the way everything sounds its going to be memorial day before she can even get up and walk if she can do that because of all the muscle loss. I couldnt imagine going into the hospital on like April 1 and then waking up like May 15 and not knowing wtf happened in between.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #179  
Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
where the crap did it go!?

Oh well, it was probably for the best since this post is going to be infinitely more interesting for ya'll. Remember hot roommate? The opportunity presented itself, I had some, and yes it lived up to the hype. Infinitely better than the akward high school encounter back in 2000. --

-- The bad part is now he's trying to act like my boyfriend. And it's not in my head, I heard him on the effing phone this morning talking to his workout buddy and he specifically said, "yeah, leaving my girls apartment right now, see you in 10." Which then prompted me to holler, "I am NOT your girlfriend dipsh*t!!!" out of the open window. He looked up and smiled and batted his eyelashes. W...T...F!?!?!?!??!?! I give it two weeks before he's trying to romance me and giving me some lip about how he's loved me since childhood. You'll know because i'm going to punch him square in his stupid jaw and get arrested. Star, Ash, get your car keys ready and put that bail bonds chick on your speed dial.

Seriously. Where are the douchebags everyone else keeps getting stiffed by? I need one of those, all the ones I ever encounter seem to be stand up guys and that is not what I need right now. Men are totally f$%$#d in the brain. There shouldn't be a voice in their head going, "wow. This werewolf of a woman would just as soon bite the flesh off my face than look at me. I want to be her protector and provider."

sxul -- Another VA gal! We're all going to have to run through the club circuit and get wild one of these days. By that point Brie will be teeny tiny enough to just ship herself UPS for $30 and come with us.
you are TOOOOOOOOO Funny i LOVE it!

and where in VA are you? i moved back to MD (but just on the other side of the bridge... like exit 3 off 495)
Old 04-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #180  

Waaaaaay Southside, in the tri-cities area --the ghetto one (hopewell, petersburg, chester) not the historical one.

Last edited by NishKitten; 04-03-2009 at 10:26 AM.