Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #136  
I will do this.

I am going nite nite too, girls. Love you all.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

This is random. Has anyone noticed that after a really sodium heavy day (for me, it was yesterday), when you work out the next time after that, your sweat is saltier than usual?

Now, I'm not the type to lick my arm after a sweat session to see how salty I am. But I have noticed (this is about the 3rd time I've noticed) that after a salty day, when I work out and sweat, my lips get all puckery like they do after a day playing in the ocean. Anyone else?

End of randomness.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #138  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i havent noticed personally, but it does make sense i guess ^_^
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:30 AM   #139  
Boarding the skinny train

S/C/G: 187/165/125

Height: 5'1"

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to take a quick sec to jump in here and say that you girls seem like an awesome bunch and I hope that I can "join" you guys over here.
I am a returning newbie to 3FC and am wholly committed to making it work this time. I posted an intro about myself about a year ago but to give you all a quick run-down: I'm 25, married /out kids, recently laid off chick who refuses to buy the next pant size! I think that about sums it up!
Oh BTW bjeweled: I used to work for Dereon footwear (where I just got laid off) and loved it!!! Met Miss Tina and all her business people from NY! I'm sad to be gone!
nomoremcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 AM   #140  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I WILL stop eating crackers NOW and if i want more i will GO TO BED. Yes i will.

Hey nomore! Welcome!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:56 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

nomoremcfatty: Welcome!!! ANd what a cool job you had!!! I know with that awesome experience, you'll find another one soon.

Good morning, everyone! Yes, I am up rediculously early. Have a good day!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Morning Ladies!!

Welcome Nomoremcfatty! Glad to have you and I am now inviting myself over to your shoe closet. I love shoes and I love Dereon.

Well today is WI day and I am little sad I probably won't make my end of March goal. All because I had Cheddar's Chicken Tenders two weeks ago. All well! As long as I can wear my Dereon dress for the BF's birthday is all that really matters.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #143  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i would just like to say i have already worked out today and am going to bootcamp later. i might perish but at least i will be cute lol.

i guess the big 2-6 is looming so i decided to do 2-a days like alana! i dont want to be a big fatty on my bday!!!!

nomoremcfatty! welcome! any friend of beyonce is a friend of mine lol the ladies here are lovely and always supportive.

ashlan - you are doing wonderful dont worry about stupid numbers you are getting stronger everyday.

brooks - that makes sense i have had days where i could tell my sweat was saltier i figure thats why or you havent been drinking a lot of water. everybody knows when they get to working out good sweat sometimes runs down the face and in the mouth. dont act brand new yall lol

i think i am going to chill for a minute maybe take a quick nap. bye!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 AM   #144  

Brie- Yup you are my hero!

I think I am buying an elliptical. That way I can get in workouts in the morning b4 work. I tried to go to work from the gym and it just doesn't work for me. I have to do too much to my hair. and trying to get on my jeans w/ fresh lotion is a b****! I don't want the ladies seeing my do aerobics in my jeans at 6AM! AHAHA
Old 04-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #145  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

morning everyone

just did laundry so now i can go to the gym

brie - yay 2 a days. i am going to go back later so this woman (she could take jillian's job on bl) can work my group out at the gym. Yeah we might die, but we will look good at the end

ashlan - that is the one thing about working out in the morning that i hate. actually going. getting an elliptical would mean i would not have to do laundry to go. you can just roll out of bed and hop on

Nomoremcfatty - welcome. this place is the place to be. you cant find better support

For future reference, a beer is not an adequate dinner. Especially if you are dancing all night. I guess i just forgot to eat - something that rarely happens. But I came home and made eggs after i realized. Just thought you should know

Off to make the stairclimber my b****

Have a great OP day
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:38 AM   #146  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Goodness. I have been lurking all week pretty much. I have read everything but personals are just not an option right now. Work is irritating, systems wont work right therefore I cant do my job then when I call the people that develop the systems its always someone elses problem and they cant help me. They might as well call them themselves tech unsupport. Grrrrr.

I am debating whether or not I want to do bible study tonight. I havent done any of the work and I am just wiped out. We have even had 2 weeks to do one weeks worth of work and I am still at square one. I went to bed last night at like 1015, and I was asleep by 1030 and I couldnt even wake up long enough to have a coherrent conversation with my bf on his way to work and then I overslept this morning till 630. I normally am up at like 545-6ish. Ugh life.

Oh I and I changed my address this morning to have a bill sent to my bf's house so I can get out of my gym membership cause they are going to royally screw me if I dont do it this way.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 04-02-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #147  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

taylor That sounds delicious. I may make that my lunch next week!

cake Dont' be so hard on yourself. I knwo I would be the same way so it's easy for me to tell you not too. LOL. Sometimes you just have to give yourself some treats. You didn't go over points though!

college that happened to me one week and it was the most frustrating week. Someone mentioned to me about water weight and suggested I drink water with lemon juice. I did and started losing again.

beaka Wow that sounds like a good deal! Good luck!

ghost Oh no about your eye honey!!! I went through my closet too and it was a great feeling....knowing that I had to spend money on more clothes wasnt' but whatever! A girl I work with told me about a battered women's shelter where I live that I can donate the clothes too. I usually give them to goodwill but I would much rather the women's shelter. I used to work in one and I used to be one so it feels like I'm giving back and helping those who are in the same predicament I was in

brooks LOL very random! Hadn't given it a thought actually!

fatty Join away girl! The more the merrier! Welcome

Yesterday was a good day.......dieting/exercising that is. Stayed OP all day. Squeezed weights in between shifts. Tanned after work. Laid the DD down and did 30DS. I even got a hour and a half or so of studying in.

Not so good was the fricking ticket I got on my way to go to a shift I was aggravated about going to to begin with. For passing on the damn shoulder. Are you kidding? Do you really think that no one does that? Stupid state troopers. That better not be and expensive ticket.

It's gloomy and yucky here today. I'm a little sleepy but I know it'll be a good day. DD gets her first haircut today and I'm doing elliptical and 30DS and tanning b4 the BF comes over tonight for dinner. Looking forward to some cuddling later!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Ash -- You will LOVE having your own elliptical. You're a short lil' thing so it will be easy to find a good one that folds up for under $500. It's when you need an 18"+ stride length that it starts to get expensive and the machines start to get unmanageably large. It's awesome to wake up at 7, roll out of bed in panties, put on some socks and tennis shoes and just get to it. Don't even need to dirty up gym clothes. How was your trip to Richmond?

Nicki -- HAHAHA!!! Passing on the shoulder!? You know you deserved that ticket.

Bee -- You need to contact your Dept of Consumer Affairs about that stupid gym, they have been nothing but problems for you.

Brie -- Hehehe! What are you doing for your bday? I'm trying to avoid the bars lately in an effort to finish paying off my car before the fall, but I am very certain that i'm going to have a huge slice of coconut cake and some strawberry ice cream.

nomoremcfatty -- Okay, you are going to have to tell us your nickname or something because I can not bring myself to type the word 'fatty' unless i'm referring to my overweight cat. LoL. Welcome to 3FC!
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #149  

Nish - Yay you are back. I won't be up until next weekend. I was thinking about hanging with you this weekend. But you are talking about staying away from bars..... I can not WAIT to get it. Oh yeah and I just realized how short I am. I had to take 4 pairs of jeans to the tailor cause they drag the ground even with pumps.

Nicki - Your day was so busy yesterday...you mad me go Phew...like I did all that. OOOO I am getting my tanning package on Friday YAY. WTG on the workout. Yeah and isn't it so funny how we have those words of wisdom for everyone else BUT ourselves...LOL

BEe - Happens to the best of us. Breathe Missy Breathe!

Star - DId you accomplish your gaol? Is the stairclimber crying?
Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #150  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Nomoremcfatty - welcome!
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote