Old 04-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #1  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Default weekend accountability

well last weekend this thread was really helpful to me and i thought i would start it again. the weekends have always been tough for me i do good during the week but that is only after i play catch up for the first part of the week so i hope that you will join me this weekend to help everyone stay on track.

my goals for this weekend are to maintain where i am after i weigh in tomorrow morning. and just make of doing the things that i know i need to do.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

How timely, Mrsaugie. I cannot even tell you how off-track I have been this week. It's finals time and I have eaten everything in sight. I have purposely eaten way too much, and lots of junk. Now I'm feeling like a cow and trying to get back on track, so this is perfect.

Picking myself up to get back on the wagon... never a fun process but sometimes necessary. I'm not gonna drink this weekend, and I'm gonna get back to eating healthy. I'm doing well so far today.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 145/Don't weight often/130

Height: 5'6

My goal for this weekend is to learn how to enjoy myself and relax while still being OP. I want to allow myself treats because I have been very good this week but I want them to be within reason. Tonight for example, I am hanging out at home with bf and instead of going on a chip bender, I want to pick up a nice veggie platter from the grocery store so that I can still munch away and relax but I don't need to consume 900 calories while doing it.

I think that's my biggest challenge, learning how to not be all or nothing about eating. I can enjoy myself and go a little but over my calories, but I need to keep it within a resonable amount.
cooperistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #4  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

futuresurferchick: we are in the same boat....i had finals too and stress w/ the bf so i ate a whole box of mac and cheese last night...will be OP this weekend...i need to see my ticker move;i'm just maintaining right now. good luck to you!!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #5  

Yeah I really need to be good this weekend after the concert on Monday, which included lots of beer and pizza, etc. I gained 3 pounds which I finally got back down today but it basically took the whole week. I so dont want to have to do this whole thing again next week. It just sucks to think that I could weigh 3 pounds less than I do today. 3 pounds!! I will be OP this weekend. No drinking for me!
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #6  
this is my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresurferchick View Post
How timely, Mrsaugie. I cannot even tell you how off-track I have been this week. It's finals time and I have eaten everything in sight. I have purposely eaten way too much, and lots of junk. Now I'm feeling like a cow and trying to get back on track, so this is perfect.

Picking myself up to get back on the wagon... never a fun process but sometimes necessary. I'm not gonna drink this weekend, and I'm gonna get back to eating healthy. I'm doing well so far today.
i know finals can be tough a tough time to stay on track. but getting back on track can be just as hard just remember to put one foot in front of the other and keep you focus on your goal and you will get there just like your finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswood87 View Post
Yeah I really need to be good this weekend after the concert on Monday, which included lots of beer and pizza, etc. I gained 3 pounds which I finally got back down today but it basically took the whole week. I so dont want to have to do this whole thing again next week. It just sucks to think that I could weigh 3 pounds less than I do today. 3 pounds!! I will be OP this weekend. No drinking for me!
i know the catch up feeling i seem to do that every weekend. last weekend someone started this thread and it really helped me so i decided to do it again. i hope you have a successful weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperistic View Post
My goal for this weekend is to learn how to enjoy myself and relax while still being OP. I want to allow myself treats because I have been very good this week but I want them to be within reason. Tonight for example, I am hanging out at home with bf and instead of going on a chip bender, I want to pick up a nice veggie platter from the grocery store so that I can still munch away and relax but I don't need to consume 900 calories while doing it.

I think that's my biggest challenge, learning how to not be all or nothing about eating. I can enjoy myself and go a little but over my calories, but I need to keep it within a resonable amount.
that sounds like a wounderful plan. that takes a lot of practice to learn the happy medium point. but you can do it. and you are on the right track by starting with veggies. good luck.

just finished dinner of tacos. i always over stuff the soft shell ones (and i mean really over stuff.) and some how the hard shell ones as well. but i only had one of each and i do not feel over full just no longer hungery.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Hello all! I am on boat to stay on plan (or as close as possible) for the weekend!

There's a party tonight so I'll have to teach myself how I can drink less, eat less, and still have as much fun or more.
1st step: Eat a good and big (but not calorie dense) dinner before leaving
2nd step: Drink vodka soda vs. beer. That'll at least save maybe 100 calories a drink. Try to be reasonable with how many over the course of the night.
3rd step: Bring a veggie tray so that I have healthy late night munchies
4th step: Enjoy!
(Who knew there was so much to think about before going out for a party?!)

Sunday plan: Go to my first Zumba class in the morning. Have a firm "NO" waiting for when the hubby suggests that we go and pick up some junky stuff to have with tv/movie night.

Good luck girls! *crossing fingers* for an excellent weigh in on Monday
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #8  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Preppingbride, I hope you are practicing your "no" and I hope the zumba class goes well, that's cool.

I am doing well so far! (For once! Ha!)
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

This is a great thread because weekends are my downfall!! I went out last night and drank wayyyy to much, well see in the next few days if that had a major impact on my weightloss. Im not going out tonight and I have been doing pretty good with food choices today so we will have to see if I stay on the right track.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #10  
this is my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppingbride View Post
Hello all! I am on boat to stay on plan (or as close as possible) for the weekend!

There's a party tonight so I'll have to teach myself how I can drink less, eat less, and still have as much fun or more.
1st step: Eat a good and big (but not calorie dense) dinner before leaving
2nd step: Drink vodka soda vs. beer. That'll at least save maybe 100 calories a drink. Try to be reasonable with how many over the course of the night.
3rd step: Bring a veggie tray so that I have healthy late night munchies
4th step: Enjoy!
(Who knew there was so much to think about before going out for a party?!)

Sunday plan: Go to my first Zumba class in the morning. Have a firm "NO" waiting for when the hubby suggests that we go and pick up some junky stuff to have with tv/movie night.

Good luck girls! *crossing fingers* for an excellent weigh in on Monday
good luck and keep telling yourself you have a plan and if you stick to it you will do great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeGirl View Post
This is a great thread because weekends are my downfall!! I went out last night and drank wayyyy to much, well see in the next few days if that had a major impact on my weightloss. Im not going out tonight and I have been doing pretty good with food choices today so we will have to see if I stay on the right track.
i struggle with the weekends as well. for me i think it is because i do not work then and i really take off completely from everthing even the house cleaning if it is not fun i do not want to do it.

any way today is going pretty good had a good weigh in this morning and am at 178 down another pound. dinner tonight stuffed pork chops, a veggie i am thinking either broccoli or ugh green beans Travis my husband loves green beans and aslo brussle sprouts and asparagus (the asparagus i used to love but ate it so much growing up that i cannot even stand the smell of it cooking any more but that was also years ago. i am thinking of looking for a recipe for ham and asparagus rolls maybe i will start to eat it again.) i do not know yet and probable mashed potatoes. well good luck to everyone tonight weither you are staying home or are going out we all need it.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #11  
this is my time

well i hope everyone was successful yesterday. the only issue i had yesterday was that i ate dinner at about 10:00 last night oh yeah and i did not exercise at all yesterday i really should do that today. i say that but it is a matter of actually doing it at this point. the fact that i feel better when i do (my mood is better all day when i do and that should be enough for me to do it.)
Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 AM   #12  

mrsaugie, I just wanted to let you know that I did have a great OP weekend, So thank you for this thread and your support!
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #13  
this is my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswood87 View Post
mrsaugie, I just wanted to let you know that I did have a great OP weekend, So thank you for this thread and your support!
i am glad that it helped out.