Old 03-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Default *****Weekly Chat March 8th - 14th*****

Hey Ladies,

Its not quite 12:00 but only a few minutes off.....So I just started a new one. Today was 75 degrees here and I put every minute of it to good use. I went to the gym first for 50 MINUTES of cardio. I only ran 20 min (1-1/2 miles) but then did the elliptical. Then it was sun in the fun all day!!!!!

I am posting pics of my before starting my weightloss journey and now. Also the one I am posting now is of my hair. I have been wearing the hairstyle for a while but I just got re-cut and dyed yesterday. I love it, even though it was a fiasco at first. I don't know what he was thinking but he truly screwed up the cut and had to fix....but it ended up okay.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Default Progress / hair pics

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG00012-20090307-1545.jpg

IMG00013-20090307-1545.jpg

I don't know how to make them big enough for you to see the difference. I can't with them so small.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-08-2009 at 12:23 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cake- you look so cute! I'm so proud of you!

Girls, I'm so bummed and upset. Y'all know the whole thing with the hot latino manager guy. Well, him and I are friends and we've been talking almost everyday since I've gotten laid off work 3 weeks ago. We've really been getting to know each other and it's been really cool. We've talked about feeling and blah blah blah. But we both feel that it's not right timing. Well, today we were talking. He tells me he has quit. Then he says he needs to tell me something but he's afraid that I will be so mad at him. Finally, I'm like just tell me. I hate it when people tell me that and then don't say nothing. He's really scared to tell me. I was like my mind is already thinking crazy stuff and the worse. He asks me like what? A few months ago there was a rumor that he was dating a girl on the production floor. I asked him about it and he said nothing was going on. I chose to not press the issue but a part of me wondered. So I mentioned her name and he was like oh my god! How did you know!

So now the truth comes out. He's been seeing and sleeping with this girl from the production floor for 9 months! But then he says that he's not seeing her anymore. Yeah, like I believe that.

First of all, I'm hurt that he lied to me. Then I'm hurt that he led me on. I didn't really have a lot to say but he kept trying to console me and I was just quiet. I really don't know what to say or how to act. He wants to come over next week to hang out and I was like I don't know. Any advice? I don't even think I can be friends with him anymore. it really upset me.

Last edited by Here we go again; 03-08-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Cake- The cut is cute! It'll be breat for summer. You look good, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
He wants to come over next week to hang out and I was like I don't know. Any advice? I don't even think I can be friends with him anymore. it really upset me.
HWGA: Girl, sounds like you already know the answer. I say go with your instincts. If it doesn't feel right and you've been decieved, let it go before you actually do have deep feelings for this person. I think we try to give people the benefit of the doubt a lot, but things rarely get better.

As for me, look at the pic... I have revealed myself I'm about to make myself a healthy breakfast, do some cleaning/laundry, go hang out for a bit, and then go to the gym.

Last edited by beaka; 03-08-2009 at 10:01 AM.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

HWGA-what a JERK! but you know good thing you found out now then down the road..
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

Mornin' Ladies Or actually I should say afternoon, thanks to the stupid time change.. Urrgh!

Cake - You look FABULOUS and SO cute

HWGA - I'm sorry girl.... I don't think he is worth your time, to be honest. I think you deserve better than someone like that.

beaka - You're gorgeous

As for me, my job hunt sadly continues. I'm getting desperate. I need a freaking job!
I met a boy Well, I've actually known him for years, but we never spoke to eachother. We went to middle school AND high school together. Same grade, but never ever had a class together. He found me on facebook a couple weeks ago, we exchanged numbers, and have been calling and texting eachother for a couple weeks now. Well, late Friday night we decided to meet. I was with a friend, so we picked him up. He sat in the back and I sat in the front. We all hung out until like 3am, just talking and listening to music. We dropped him off and he started texting me that he had a great time and kept adding "xoxo" at the end of his text's.... So.... I'll see how it goes from here. He's not my type...AT ALL. He's like into rock 'n' roll and stuff...where as I am into dancehall and reggae..lol, totally oposite. He keeps texting me asking me to hang out with him again....I'm just going to take it slow and see how it goes......

I'm SO happy the weather is warming up... that means I can FINALLY start walking again Oh how I miss walking....

Last edited by luvja; 03-08-2009 at 12:32 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

grrr i hate this time change too!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

HWGA - Yeah, I agree to all before me. You know the answer, and it sounds like you've known the answer for awhile. If you don't feel you can be friends with him don't There are two types of people in the world, ones that bring you light, and ones that steal it. I think he's a theif. You rock woman, and deserve more than that!!

Luvja- Girrlll!!!! I'm the SAME WAY with guys....If they like different music than me I always second guess if anything will work out. Even if you were slightly joking......(right??) Still give it a go...who knows, maybe he's secretly want to reggae it up with you

So...ladies....I'm back. Dang I wonder if you guys even remember me I went on haitus for some reason.... The last biggest loser competition wore me out to coming on here. But I am back!!! Luvja, I saw your ticker, and I must say DizANG!!! you are doing great!!!!

This time change is killin' me too. I feel super groggy today and quite unmotivated.

Since we're on the discussion of boys, have any of you single ladies ever tried eHarmony? I have, and I HATE it!!!! I went on a date with a guy who was a stereotypical Frat boy -jock-outdoorsy-plays every sport imaginable-works out 7 days a week-lives in uptown-works in finance-wears his baseball hat backwards kind of guy. I don't know how we were matched up. It was super dissapointing though because our emails were great and it felt like we clicked, but when we met I could tell he was dissapointed I was a larger than average girl. He later told me I was misleading by saying that I worked out alot and enjoyed being active. I faught back saying I wasn't misleading because I AM, I do workout, I do go hiking and biking...I'm just not thin. He said it didn't matter and wasn't interested in seeing me again. By the way, I did have pics posted.. F that shiat. I don't get it. I don't know...online dating is weird. I think I much prefer meeting someone spontaneously where we can read eachothers energy right away instead of getting a percieved idea of eachother from emails. Ugh. I tried this online dating in the first place anyways just to get over another guy...(best friend who moved to LA) life sucks. ahahaha at least love life.

Have a great Sunday ladies!!
dkneec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #9  

Height: 5'9"

dkneec!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? Holy crap! I didn't forget you So happy your back! Music is a BIG part of my life, seriously. Our tastes in music is just SO different. My friend and I had my favourite song in the world playing in her car while he was in there (Vybz Kartel ft. Spice- Rompin Shop)... and we were singing along and dancing in our seats ... He just kinda looked weirded out.. I dunno. I'm crazy like that. He's a big boy, 6'2", probably 250 lbs... I normally go for smaller guys... oh plus, which I didn't mention before because I don't want to offend anyone... He's white! I've NEVER been with a white guy. Black men and I have more in common.... So like.....yeah... it's all new for me! My friends are in complete shock that I'm dealing with a white guy. lol.

and that dude you met on Eharmony is a total loser. Forget that.

Last edited by luvja; 03-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

I'm so glad I haven't been forgotten! I'm glad to be back.

listen, I say you just go with the flow! It's crazy how similar we handle the men situation. Your nit picking!!! Don't nit pick!! I do the same thing ALL THE TIME. Finding the smallest things as reasons to not go out with a guy. The only two things he has going against him are 1. Music tastes 2. He's white (that's cute by the way..heehee) Promise you'll keep talking with him! It sounds like you get along otherwise, who knows, even if you just stay friends, eventually it might blossom into something unexpectedly more!
dkneec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #11  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Cake- Awesome! I like changing my hair often!

Dkneec- Ugh... that sucks. I have always wondered if those sites really work. I'm glad I never had to go through that.

Luv ja- How are ya?

HWG- *shakes head* Girl, I am so sorry. I knew we always thought there was something up with him. I am sorry that you had to find out that way. Do not allow him back in your life. He had his chance and HE blew it. It has nothing to do with you. You did nothing wrong. Do not feel in any way responsible. I am so mad I am ready to come over there and give him a piece of my mind. Try to relax and regroup. Mr. Right is out there somewhere. You just had to find out that he was infact not it. Lots of love.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

HWGA he's a douche... let him live his douche-baggery alone, without you in his life. i HATE when guys do that BS. It's like they're leading double lives and it's okay. And i BET the other girl has NO idea. Sorry that it happened, but at least you're not being led on anymore. AND you can find another non-douchebag to spend your days with!!

Cake Congrats with your cardio! I HATE the elliptical. I tried to get on it once, and after like 5-10 minutes, I was like, umm.. .yeah, can't do this til I lose a few more pounds. I wish I could do what I want with my hair... Yours looks great!

My fiance prefers my hair longer, and after I cut it short, he made a big deal of it.. So, it's growing out again... I';ll just have to get my stylist to razor the heck out of it since the Louisiana summers are creeping up again...

But, I had a wonderful weekend! Got to relax all day yesterday, and although I stayed OP, I participated in playing some games later that night that involved alcohol treats. Don't worry, I only ended up drinking two nasty fruity tasting drinks that I will never ever drink again. No wonder I don't like drinking!!

I was, however, disappointed in breakfast this morning. As we were headed home, had to make a stop at a Fast food place for breakfast... eek! breakfast sandwich with no cheese... 6 points... juice.. 3 points... 9 points total for breakfast!! And that was lower than the place across the street with the arches!! So, needless to say I'm definately being conservative with the rest of today! Gotta go and cut the grass outside before it gets too hot!!
Have a great Day Ladies!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #13  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

hi! hi! hi!

i MISSED you ladies this weekend!! i don't have much time to catch up but cake- you look HOT!

hwga, that guy is really crappy and i don't think you should waste any more time on him.

luvja- i really hope you find something soon!!

everybody else, HIIII!

so i got to get wild all weekend. it was crazy fun but i kept the damage to a minimum. lots of dancing and bar hopping, not so much eating and drinking. good times! NO exercise since like wed though but whatever. i was celebrating! haha good to 'see' everybody i'll be around!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #14  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Cake- you look amazing!

HWGA- I would spend some time away from him. Its right that you're hurting over this, and like others say you deserve waaaaay better. Screw that guy! You're way too cool for him anyway

Luvja- oooh romance! It might not be such a bad thing if you are into different things, you enjoy each others company right? Might be worth a shot, worst that could happen is it doesnt work and you drive each other nuts right?

So peeps, this is going to be my week! Back to the gym, back on plan, organised with what i am trying to do with uni, a ROUTINE finally!! I'm feeling better after my cold, still retaining some water since it was tom at the same time xD And its still really hot here, which is begining to drive me a little nutty We havent changed our clocks here but if you guys are then we're probably not far behind doing it.

Have an awesome week everyone!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Awww! Thanks girl, this means so much to me. I'm glad I never kissed him or anything farther. I'm so glad I took it slow and became friends more than anything. I could've really been hurt. You all are right, I do deserve a lot better. I still feel crappy that I was deceived.

Blis- It's funny how most guys I know, love long hair.... I wonder why. lol You had two nasty fruity drinks? What were they? Normally fruity drinks are good. I didn't drink this weekend b/c I wanted to be good. I wish I had your will power!

Heather- Thanks girl! I so appreciate that. He does need a good talking too. I miss you!

Dk- that's so funny about your experience. I've only heard good things from eharmony, but I refuse to try it. I'm into the old fashion meeting myself.

Luvja- How excited about the boy! Sometimes it's ok that you have different tastes. I think you're doing good in just taking it slow.

Beaka- That's awesome that you've had a good weekend. I've seen you around on here but I don't think we've ever talked! Nice to meet you girl! You're doing amazing!

Jah- I'm SO thankful that I know this now instead of later. I miss you girl!

Icon- How are you girl? I haven't talked to you in forever!!! Are you still talking to the guy you was a while ago?

Cor- Thanks girl! I miss talking to you too! I'm going to try better about being on here this week!

I need you girls so much!

Last edited by Here we go again; 03-08-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote