Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies!!

Hope everyones weekend is going great! I just got back from the Y. Had a good workout and now I am tired. Have a great night!!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I had a terrible day yesterday. My hubby and I threw in a dart tourney and I had 3 drinks. The rest of the time I drank dt pepsi and water. My hubby was doing awesome so we were there from 11-9. They had all kinds of munchies so I ate a ham sandwich, a few veggies and some crackers with cheese. Not too bad but my hubby bought me nachos at the gas station on the way home. I only ate part of them. I didn't want to eat them but I didn't want to be mean or waste the money so I just ate a few and said I wasn't really that hungry. LOL! My weight is up today because of the salt in the ham and the nachos but I'm hoping to bring it back down again by Tuesday.
I'm getting ready to try out the Biggest Loser Yoga video in a few minutes. Then I have a bday party at 1. I'll stay away from the cake but it is for lunch and I don't know what were having so I'm going to try to fill up on water before I go and not eat too much there.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #93  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Okay ladies, I'm going to be MIA for a couple of days. I promise to stay good!!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #94  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Sorry I've been missing guys. I get really busy on weekends with my waitressing job. So I reached my St Patty's Day mini goal so I'm excited about that. Easter is next.

I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to weigh in and see what the scale says.

I didn't exercise today simply for pure laziness but it's my only day off this week so I don't think that's bad. I had a lot of cals left today cuz I slept most of it away. LOL. I didn't cheat at all so yeah me!!!

Looking forward to this week. I register my daughter for a Pre-K program tomorrow and I'm hoping its a good decision.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #95  
Randi

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"ish

Good Morning Ladies!!
I know, I'm pretty much a stranger, but I went on a 7 day hiatus in NYC and had a lovely time, however vacationing for 7 days isnt very helpful when trying to lose weight ::sigh:: I went for a jog in central park tuesday, wednesday, and saturday, would have gone more but it was too cold for me to get my bum out of bed! I went to the exercise room in the hotel with one of the girls i went on vaca with and just did some weights during the morning. So I only gained 2 lbs, i'm glad i worked out or the damage would have been much worse.

prepping I am one of the few chem-e ladies at my school that is interested in makeup but i'm trying to change that ::evil grin::

nicki i'm not sure if i know anyone starting out right now, and i definitely don't know anyone in your area but if i get any new recruits i'll let you know, or if i need some extra starter kit stuff sometime soon maybe i could take it off of your hands.

I look forward to talking to all of you ladies a lot more in the coming weeks!!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Lynsey, good job on staying pretty good the whole time you were out! 3 beers isn't the end of the world. The water retention will be gone by tomorrow I bet.

Nicki, Sounds like you're doing awesome! Even though it was a busy weekend.

ForeverLove, Glad to see you're back! I bet NY was a blast! What's 2 lbs when on vacation? I bet it'll be off in no time. And way to go on working out while on vacation!! you're my hero. lol

I'm sorry ladies, but apparently I was a little too eager to change my ticker to 179 because I'm right back at 181 this morning. I know exactly who and what to blame... my eating has been pretty darn good for the whole week but we went out for many beers on Saturday night after the hockey game and I had pretzels last night so I bet there's water retention to point the finger at as well. All I can say is I tried to keep goal in mind on the Saturday binge so I only drank light beer. LOL. It was a lot of fun so there are no regrets.

The next battle will be St. Paddy's day for sure! I'm going to *try* to drink a glass of water in between each beer to kind of space it out but there's no way that I'll be able to keep within calories for the day unless I don't eat. And I hear that that's not a suitable option.

Have a wonderful day ladies!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #97  
Busy Mommy

prepping yeah not eating...not good. LOL. But you're doing good nonetheless girl!

forevery ok chica. let me know!

Happy Monday everyone!!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #98  

btw, i know this is probably not of great consequence to anyone here, but i thought I'd "say it out loud" that I'm now committing to eating approximately 1450 calories a day vs. the 1200 or so I have been doing since last year.

Doing some research I found that someone my height and weight should be eating 1460 calories a day for EXTREME weightloss (consistent 2 lbs/week) and about 1600 for normal weightloss (about 1lb/week). That got me thinking about the fact that it's probably not the healthiest that I'm under that calorie intake. Maybe all this time that I've been having trouble getting down may have something to do with the fact that I'm not getting enough in? I'm eating constantly it seems and I'm very rarely hungry as long as I eat every 2-3 hrs.
I was doing it last week to pretty good success. I still have a hard time figuring out where I can get the extra calories in... but I'm giving it a shot for the next month or so and see if it makes a difference!

Last edited by prepping; 03-16-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #99  

The weather is unreal here so I went out and started the couch to 5k program. When I got home I didn't even go inside I just grabbed my kids and my dog and took off for a brisk walk. (Well, my 6 year old rode bike and my 3 year old rode in the stroller.)
My calories are going to be great today and my water is wonderful. I love the week days that keep me goin. Those weekends always seem to do me in anymore. GRRR!
Old 03-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #100  

Oh, and just to show you how big of a dork I am.....

I was bored at work this afternoon and most of the people leave at 2:30 so for the last hour I walked around the plant. Yep, in circles like I was lost and it felt so good to get up and move. I was falling asleep at my desk!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #101  

lynsey, you're not a dork. I used to do that all the time when I worked security a million yrs ago. When there's nothing else to do, you might as well explore. Of course, if you go around looking lost in your own factory... Well... lol

I was excellent with eating yesterday and I did the 2nd week of C25K last night. I'm at the mechanics now (for the 2nd time within a week) so it looks like I won't be making it to the office today - at least it means I can get a workout in before the st. Paddy's festivities.

Is everyone wearing green today??
Old 03-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #102  
Busy Mommy

Actually I am not. I do not have a green shirt for work so i brought green shamrock cookies to bribe ppl to not pinch me. LOL. But actually no one is wearing green. But don't worry I will not have a cookie!

I'm feeling great today. I little bit down. I'm not a fan of St Patrick's Day. My BFF (a guy) when I was 16 shot himself on the day of the St Patty's parade so it's not my fav. It's been many, many years but today thoughts of him overwhelmed me. Probably the country station I was listening to. LOL

But I am feeling good. I'm tired but upbeat. I plan on getting some tanning and strength in after I get off work. Then I hope to hit Zumba at 6pm and 30DS after DD goes to sleep. Whew!!!! But I'm working at the restaurant Wed-Sun night so it'll make it difficult to get in cardio Wed-Fri. Wish me luck!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #103  

I'm STARVING! Thank God it is almost lunch time. I just ate a serving of baby carrots and I'm still dying. LOL!

Yes, I'm wearing a festive shirt today. It's black but it has a sparklie green shamrock and stuff on it. I'm not going out or anything though.

I usually take Tuesday for rest day but I'm going to walk my daughter to dance and back tonight to at least get something in. I might try to sneak in a quick 20 minute video too. Too much rest fo me last week!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Happy St. Patty's Day!! I am wearing my green!! Actually me and my DS have the same green shirt on!! I know I am corny but I have nothing else to do with my spare time!! HAHA

Today was great. One of my BFF's decided that she was ready to come to the gym so I showed her my workout and we did a little swimming together! Had Subway for lunch! Overall a great day. I am staying within my calorie range and I think I burnt around 400 cals!!

Zumba tomorrow night!!

Have a great night everyone!!

Last edited by AngelMae; 03-17-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #105  

Had another awesome day. I'm full full now and I'm done with food for the day at 1370 cals. I took my youngest daughter to dance and walked around for a bit while she was there and then back home. Only burned 147 cals but I normally don't do anything Tuesday so that's cool.

Glad everyone is having such a good week so far!
Closed Thread