Daimere
macky
dcslm
Stephanie_Osborne
star2Be
Total members: 13

Your Leader is:
Daimere

Last edited by lalique; 02-28-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

I like the banner! Too bad I don't really have room for a banner in my sig :[ . . .

I think I'm off to a good pre-game start. I did my first day of 30DS yesterday on a whim on youtube and it totally kicked my but . . . I killed the jumping jacks and pretty much all of the cardio but the bicycle kicks with lifting I skipped out on a bout five of those!

So, what is everyone up to? Are you pumped?!
Old 02-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 266.3/232/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm so excited!!

I spent a few hours at the zoo today speed walking (school fieldtrip...so if the walking wasn't enough, the stress was ). And yesterday I was teaching all day (I'm a pre-student teacher) and then exercised after I got home.

GO TEAM APPLE!!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:37 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather88 View Post
I like the banner! Too bad I don't really have room for a banner in my sig :[ . . .
The banner can be easily edited in the paint program (which is on most PC & Mac's): save the banner to your computer > open in paint > click "image" in top tool bar > click "stretch/skew" > enter numbers to how you want it.

For example I attached a smaller verison of the apple banner that I edited by the steps above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teamapple02.JPG (9.7 KB, 39 views)
Old 02-28-2009, 03:41 AM   #5  

I would make it smaller but there is absolutely no room left in my sig, it is already a little bit in the red section!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:40 AM   #6  
Meow

Mine is in the red section. I am definitely going to readjust my sig so I can have it in my sig! APPLE REPRESENT!

So I am 23 years old. I live in Toronto, ON> Have been living in Toronto since Aug 07.. and I have gained 20 lbs since moving here. I am used to been in an area that doesnt have a lot of food and activities (like plays, tons of bars... etc) Since I moved here, I pretty much had to try everything... resulting in my weight gain. My lowest adult weight that I can remember is 155 In high school, I started at arond 160 and believe I made it up to 185-190 (don't remember exactly) and now I am working towards getting lower (obvi)

I am doing the calorie counting diet.. which is working very well. I am not rushing because I know if you lose weight really fast, you have a higher chance of gaining it all back, so I am treating this as a marathon and not a horse race..

I am an Employment Counsellor.. try to help people find jobs, etc!

Last edited by kalikat003; 02-28-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

I am SO excited. I've never done a 3FC biggest loser challenge before and can't wait. I'm 21 years old, live in Ottawa (woot woot) actually, i kinda hate this town, and have tried losing weight a million bagillion times before this with little or no success. This time however, will be totally different. I'm on my own eating plan and exercise plan and my goal is to lose 40 pounds in 5 months. (Just in time for Canada Day and vacation) Since I started at the beginning of February, I've lost 9 pounds, and plan to lose another 21 by Easter. LETS GO TEAM APPLE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #8  

actually I think that this might work
I'll put it next to my bunnies!

Our team has the best spirit so far
Old 02-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #9  
Meow

That is because we rock!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #10  
shelby

S/C/G: 190/174/155

Height: 5'11

Hello lovely ladies! Well, I am 22, live in Kansas and I'm a chiropractic student. I am busier than I have ever been in my life but I am taking time to plan my meals, count my calories and exercise every day (for stress relief as well!). Overall, I'd like to lose about 30 more pounds and I'm really excited for the motivation of this challenge!

Oh, and I had an apple for breakfast today, whoot!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #11  
this time it's for real

S/C/G: 201/159/135

Height: 5'2"

Hello!!

I'm 23 and in Los Angeles. This is my first real challenge, and I think it's coming at a good time for me since I just kicked a nasty plateau this week!!

Hopefully by the time this challenge is over, we'll all look hot for spring/summer clothes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #12  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

GO TEAM APPLE.

Just so you know, I would prefer all the weight results to be in one post. Just edit that post week after week. ^_^

About me: I'm Shannon. I'm 21. I currently work in childcare but I'm about to switch to a lab job. I've lost 80 pounds before but fell off the wagon and gained half back. I'm currently up to 50 pounds lost now. ^_^
Old 02-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #13  

Quote:
Hopefully by the time this challenge is over, we'll all look hot for spring/summer clothes
It'd be awesome to wear shorts this summer.
Congrats on kicking the plateau!!!

Daimere - good job on losing 50lbs so far! I can't wait to hit that milestone.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #14  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Hi ladies!! Just yet another member of the great and might TEAM APPLE, coming to introduce myself! My name is Meredith, and I'm 19 years old and in my second year of college... Woohoo... I'm not following any really specific plan, just taking smatterings of weight-loss ideas here and there, and combining it all in the special "Meredith" plan, LOL! I'd say like 90% of my weight-loss has come from changing my eating habits--I really will have to start exercising more as I get closer to goal. What else... Well, I think the biggest challenge I face with weight loss is that I have really bad tendencies towards emotional eating! When I'm sad or stressed, I want to eat for comfort, and when I'm really happy, I want to eat to "celebrate," or cuz I've "earned" it, or whatever. It is REALLY hard to overcome these urges, and of course I've had my share of failures, LOL, but as it stands I am now about 90 lbs down and it's looking like I might actually meet my goal someday! Crazy! Hehe.

I guess that's it for me! For now, at least. I'm so excited to be on this team! I pretty much eat an apple EVERY day, no joke (it keeps the doctor away, ya know )! We are going to ROCK this challenge!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #15  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

I just sent a team message so everyone will remember it starts tomorrow!

^_^
Closed Thread