Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #196  
wants to look good naked

S/C/G: 200/171.8/135

Height: 5'5"

I let the irish down, not one drop of alcohol touched these lips.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #197  
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzysoi View Post
I let the irish down, not one drop of alcohol touched these lips.
I made up for you..

2 Rockstars, 1 shot of vodka, 4 pints of Rickards Red and about 10 jello shots

omg! I am going to take a break from drinking. It is hurting me too much in the wallet and the waistline
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #198  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I haven't stayed on plan since the reunion.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:40 PM   #199  
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimere View Post
I haven't stayed on plan since the reunion.
I haven't stayed OP since the weekend. So Daimere, lets start being OP tomorrow! If we are good for the next couple of days, we will see the scale go down on Sunday-Tuesday!!! =]
Old 03-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

I think you guys will do awesome in weigh-in. I went out to a bar last night and ended up eating the worst thing imaginable . . . burger with cheese and fries with chips and hot sauce LOL. I am down 1.2lbs this morning WTF? That is awesome and I am definitely not giong to take advantage of what happened and go back OP today for sure.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #201  
Meow

heh heather! yay for going down! Keep up the great work!! =]

o0o0 post 200!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #202  
Meow

hmm.. What happened to the thread! Grape is catching up! hah

I am going out of town this weekend, so I am hoping I can stay relatively OP. Luckily the friend I am staying with is a newly found fitness freak (heh) (she wants to be a cop and has lost like 60 lbs in the process) So we are going to the gym tomorrow
Old 03-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 266.3/232/150

Height: 5'7"

I have a question for everyone. Alright, so I was measuring myself last night and I noticed that so far, I've lost like 5-6 inches off my hips, which thrilled me. However, I've only lost 2-3 inches off my stomach. Now, my hips are only 1 inch bigger than my stomach and my pants...well, they're just not holding up (quite literally).
So, does anyone know any specific exercises that might help fight stomach fat? Maybe I might start looking semi proportional at some point .
Old 03-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #204  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

So sorry to be so MIA ladies... I have been having some serious issues lately. I feel like I have completely fallen off the wagon. I miss running, I miss being in control. I feel like I overeat because I overeat lol. I have been busy but that is NO excuse. I am recommiting today. Taking my measurements at lunch and doing an official weigh in. Going to be mindful of the way I eat before I eat lol. How is everyone else doing?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #205  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

Things on my end are OK. I haven't been exercising nearly enough but I'm back at the gym tonight again. I went Wednesday, but not for nearly long enough. I did 5 miles on the bike, and I'm trying to train for that Duathlon so it was okay. I was 2 minutes faster than I was the last time I did 5 miles. Tonight I'm going to do some rowing, and maybe some running. I just hate running on the treadmills. Outside is SO much better!!! I've officially signed up for the Duathlon in June on Father's day, and I also signed up to do another 5 km in April. I'd like to start doing a race per month, it helps push me to train too!

Stephanie -- I know you run a lot, how do you keep motivated or TELL yourself to get out and do it??
Old 03-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 266.3/232/150

Height: 5'7"

I was so excited this afternoon because I tried on a shirt that I haven't work in about 3 years and it fit! My clothes have now begun to be super baggy and I'm having trouble not looking like the bag lady. So, since I was fitting into that shirt, I thought I'd try out Old Navy and see what they have.
Which is absolutely nothing. Nothing fit right and I was so frustrated. So I went to Macy's and they had awesome clothes last time I was there and had no money.
Of course, they didn't this time. So, I still look like the bag lady over here.

On a good note, I weighed in this morning and so far, 1.1lbs lost. I'm hoping to bring that to about 2.5lbs for Monday.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

Cecelee that's awesome!!! You shouldn't feel like a bag lady just because Old Navy sucks at keeping nice clothes or at least keeping more sizes of the nice clothes!! You've lost 27 pounds and that's amazing! I've lost ten and all my clothes still fit the same

I know this sounds crazy, but I'm waiting for the day that I can give away my 100$ silver jeans that are a size 34! Ten pounds gone and they still fit??

Ugh! Hope everybody has a good Saturday. I work today then I'm going to dinner with my mother and my bf's mother. That's should be fun. and I'm not being sarcastic. I love her! lol
Old 03-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #208  
shelby

S/C/G: 190/174/155

Height: 5'11

Hiiiii ladies! It sounds like things are going pretty well for everyone. Where has Shannon been this week?

I am pretty excited this week because I am well into the 170's, yay! I also won a free month at a women's gym and ended up signing for a whole year because it's awesome! They have great cardio equipment and so many classes that look really fun. In fact, I'm getting ready to go now and do some cardio before I take a BodyFlow class, which is supposed to be yoga/pilates/taichi/strength.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #209  
this time it's for real

S/C/G: 201/159/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone,

Ugh I have been sooooo off plan it hurts. It's weird - it's like I WANT to be back OP but I'm stuck in this stupid rut. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have been exercising, so that's the one saving grace, but I know from past failures that I need both the eating and exercising at the same time to see success.

Hopefully weigh-in next week won't be too disastrous. And good luck to everyone else! It kind of seems like we're all struggling.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

I feel so bad guys . . . I'm up like 4lbs this morning because last night I planned alcohol into my calories but my SIL begged me to split two pounds of fries with her and then I ended up buying and eating 6 cupcakes later that night . . . . I feel so ashamed and am back on the wagon today . . . I can NEVER do something like this again! That was the old me that came out for the first time in a LONG time! I'm hoping most of it is water weight . . .but 6 cup cakes? I dont even know how many calories that is or those fries at the bar :[
Closed Thread