3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Weigh-In: Gain or Loss? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/165225-weigh-gain-loss.html)

jahjah1223 03-06-2009 11:24 AM

im right there with you prepping bride i was 131.8 this morning.. but ive been backed up for a few days :o lol

Star2Be 03-06-2009 01:01 PM

Corazonas - AWRIGHT, girly!!! You made goal! I knew that extra bit of partying would do the trick, LOL. :lol: But anyways, that is so flippin' fantastic! I am both sooo proud of you and unspeakably jealous. ;) Even if you are just touching upon it or whatever (which I doubt), you have still made it--and that is absolutely spectacular. Cheers to you! :hat:

Jelbb - OMG. First of all, those cupcakes sound frickin' delicious, and maaajor major kudos to you for resisting them! Holy crap! Hehe. SECOND, ummm did you just say that you are 150.6 lbs?! YOU GO, GIRL! You are just the incredible shrinking woman, LOL. Well done! :cp: I think a "dancing around in your undies" moment is definitely required, hehe!

SwimGirl - LOL, thank you for the crossed fingers!! I think it must have helped... ;) And FYI, I go back and forth between weighing once a week (when the numbers are just too frustrating) and weighing every day--I can never totally make up my mind about which works best for me, heh. Currently I've been weighing every day. :p

leighish - OOOH girl, are you throwing down the gauntlet on me?! Bring it on!! :club: LOL!

Blcarter84 - WTG on the 179.6 lbs! :yay: Now you get to work getting those feet firmly planted in the 170s, missy!! Hehe. And you're right, it seems like we're all pretty much rocking the weight-loss thing lately... Let's hope we can keep it up!!

jahjah1223 - Ahh, the joys of constipation! LOL, I absolutely hate it when that happens to me... Drives me totally nuts! I'm sure you'll be back down in no time. ;)

As for me... OMIGAWWWD, girls!! All I can say is 169.6 lbs. ONE-SIXTY-NINE POINT SIX! I can't believe it!!! :D:D:D This is the very first time I have ever seen that "6" in the middle of my weight there... EVER. I haven't been in the 160s since before puberty! Since I was in like 4th-5th grade or something!! And while of course it's totally possible that I'll be back up to 171 lbs by tomorrow... I have a feeling that before ya know it, the 160s and I are going to be the best of friends! ;) I feel sooo awesome. SO awesome. :cool:

prepping 03-06-2009 01:10 PM

Meredith!!!!!! i was just thinking of how your avatar is definately out of date now that you're in the 160s... but then I realized something.... you're 7 lbs away from totally skipping the "90 lbs lost!" and going straight to "100lbs LOST BABY!"
miss little skinny minny! :D

Jelbb 03-06-2009 01:27 PM

Meredith!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Omigod! When I got back here just a few weeks ago, you were rockin' a depressed 177, and look at you! 169sies!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm so proud of you, those 160s'll stick in no time! Way to go!!!!

krock614 03-06-2009 02:10 PM

Wow!! All of you ladies are doing great. I weighed 191 this morning. Hoping for some good news when TOM finally leaves!! You guys arer keeping me going seeing all the losses!! CONGRATS to everyone!!

jahjah1223 03-06-2009 02:59 PM

the 160s!!!! Meredith that is frikkin awesome!

Star2Be 03-06-2009 05:23 PM

Thank you, girls!! It feels great... And it is giving me motivation like WHOA to stay on-plan this weekend, because now that I've gotten my first taste of the 160s, I don't want to part with them again just because of a little weekend indulgence! ;)

krock614 - I'll be right with you, hoping for you to see some good news once TOM is out of your system! Ya just gotta love the ups and downs that come along with a menstruating body, LOL. Ain't bloating grand? :rolleyes: Good luck to ya, girly! :crossed:

SwimGirl 03-06-2009 09:13 PM

Jelbb - I have some mystery pain, and it's never ending. I figure it's not good to exercise when I'm in so much pain, that and I'm not sleeping more than 5 hours a night.. and I injured my knee. I'm pure gong show right now!

meredith - just lemme know when your next WI is! ;) Congrats!!

I weighed this morning, to see what my weight would be after such little sleep .. and I was up, as predicted, but only to 258.2, thats only .7 which isn't too bad considering. I am not counting it, since I like 257.5 better :)

-Aimee

Jelbb 03-07-2009 09:54 AM

Swim:
Probably a good call, yeah. :( Hope things improve all around!

Well... this morning I dragged my butt out of bed and I could walk. I did the 30 Day Shred for my third day in a row yesterday, and my muscles are still sore, but they didn't ache and creak the way they did on the first few days.

So, I went and weighed myself and... 152.4. Huh.

But you know what? I've been eating just as well as I had been when I was losing before, the only thing that's changed is adding more exercise, and ripping my muscles to pieces. And I highly doubt I gained that much fat overnight, so... With a loss of half an inch around my hips, and a small weight gain, I'm gonna assume that my body's sloooowly starting to adapt and gain muscle... and that the numbers will catch back up when the muscles start helping to burn fat. :)

Here's to the future, and smaller numbers in the coming weeks! :)

jahjah1223 03-07-2009 11:09 AM

blach 131.4 4 ounces less than yesterday which is good lol

irishkatt 03-07-2009 01:36 PM

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the welcome notes over a few days ago. Meredith, you are just amazing! there is no other way to describe the path you have been beating through the 170's and now onto the 160's. I need to get a move on or you will over take me!

Jelbb, starting weight training is always the hardest part as the scale jumps back up with all the water weight you retain from sore muscles. I had that when I finally started back to weight training a couple of weeks ago..it has finally started to get better.

And with that, I am down to 164.8, a 0.9lb loss over the last few days. I am really getting into the running now and it is helping so much. I led my running group for the first time on wednesday, doing the short run, (we have two runs, a short one, 3-4 miles and a long one, 5-6). I got called a sadist, asked if I am in the military and the best bit, there is one girl whom I think runs so well and I always try and picute myself being as fit as her, who called me fit and had trouble keeping up with me (I grinned the whole way home, even thought I think I have pulled a calf muscle)

Here is to having a good weekend and the weight ins being good over the weekend.
K x

aneleh 03-07-2009 02:23 PM

Today I'm at 142.. again. Lost the pound I gained from thursday's cheat day. But my jeans are falling off, so woo!

Vegaspunkermom 03-07-2009 02:45 PM

Hi everyone, Im new here! This is my first post weighing in. I hope to get to know you all soon! :D

I was 179.0 yesterday, that was my 30 pound mini-goal, however today Im 177.8. Thats impossible at this stage of the game right?? I mean, I just dont believe it. I re-checked it about 7 times in a row, but still, I dont buy it.

cfb8986 03-07-2009 04:51 PM

I weigh in on Fridays. This week I was down 1.3 pounds from 165.8 to 164.5.

And by the way when I was typing that just now I typed 175.8 and had to correct myself! That was kind of exciting.

Jelbb 03-07-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishkatt (Post 2644423)
Jelbb, starting weight training is always the hardest part as the scale jumps back up with all the water weight you retain from sore muscles.

Oh, really? ...huh.
http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy...e_you_know.jpg

:p

Vegas:
Welcome! I hope the 177 sticks! :D

CFB:
Wayta be down! And I looove when I accidentally type 163 and have to down it to 153. ;)