Old 03-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Down 2 pounds to 197.4!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #62  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Congrats on the losses to some of you ladies!

To the others, try not to let it get you down!

Tandi, a few months ago I was at 153... then 154... then 152.8... then 153.. then 153.2... It was like that for a few weeks. I wanted to rip my own hair out. And I lamented, maybe with how much I'm eating when I'm being really good, and working out... maybe this is as little as I can weigh. And I'll never be less than 152.5ish...

Then I dropped to 148.
Have faith chickie, and keep at it. Your body will come around if you stay on-plan and keep up the morale!

Last edited by Jelbb; 03-01-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #63  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

**** no you won't tandi!! keep at it!!

congrats everybody on the losses! you all kick @ss and it really keeps me motivated to keep on truckin.

ALSO, jah- i noticed you have now passed me. EEK! but YAYYY for you!!

i gained again this morning. 134.2.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #64  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Oy, I'm sorry to say that I don't have much time to write personals today, but congrats to all of you ladies who had losses, and here's a big for anyone who had a disappointing weigh-in!

I'm not sure what to think of my weigh-in today. I knew that I would be up from yesterday because yesterday I had been incredibly dehydrated/generally empty, and because I had my concert/afterparty last night (which was awesome!!!) and I knew I'd be having dinner out and a few drinks, etc. But according to the scale, I was 171.2 lbs today, which is only a 0.6 lb gain from yesterday... Hmm... I suppose I was probably dehydrated from the alcohol last night, too. I dunno--it just seems like I shouldn't be able to get off that easy, heh. I guess my weigh-in tomorrow will shed more light on it! Whatev.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Corazonas i still have 10 pounds to go! lol
Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #66  
Working my way back

maybe i will too- who knows... but not if i never get to 130!! grrr....

but your are doing REALLY really well. here's hoping the next 10 pounds fly off of you!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #67  
Queen Yo-yo

God Meredith. I just looked at your pictures again.
Do people in your life just... drop their jaws if they haven't seen you in a while? Because I'm pretty sure you deserve outrageous "Omigod, you look fantastic!"s from people.

I'm drawin' inspiration from ya. I need to keep going here, even without the gym! (I get running shoes next weekend!!) (God being broke sucks...)
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

131.2 seems like im dropping 2 ounces a day lol
Old 03-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #69  
Working my way back

ok so i made it a day without getting on. full 24 hrs. and today i checked- holding my breath i didn't balloon up some more.....

131.0... i would like to say

SUCK IT SCALE!

that is all.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #70  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Okay, so today's weigh-in made much more sense to me. The scale said 171.4 lbs, which seems pretty reasonable after being dehydrated for my past couple weigh-ins. I was almost just a teensy bit disappointed, but then I figuratively slapped myself and remembered that, UM, that is 7.2 lbs down from last Monday! Jeeeez. What the heck happened to me last week?! Haha, I still don't understand it, but it's been long enough that I guess it's not just a fluke--so I'm finally celebrating 90 lbs lost!

Anyways, I indulged a bit on Saturday night, and I had expected to see a bigger spike yesterday, so I guess it just showed up a day late, hehe! I'm not stressed about it, because I know it will be gone soon... I had good eating habits yesterday, and today I am planning to stick to the same kind of eating I had all of last week, so we'll see how it works out. No way am I expecting to have the same insane losses this week, but I've finally gotten close enough to the 160s that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, LOL, so I definitely still have my eye on that!

Jelbb - LOL, I think a lot of people feel a little self-conscious about complimenting a person on weight loss, so generally if someone mentions it, they try to do it in a very serious/sincere way... But I definitely have gotten a few "OMIGOD!" kind of reactions, too, from family and really close friends (they don't care about embarrassing me, hehe). It is a little awkward if I feel like someone's just kind of gushing and gushing, only because the words "thank you" start to get old and I don't know how I can really express how much I appreciate what they're saying!! But either way, I'm pleased to hear it--I'm happy to accept compliments of any kind. And ya know, it really blows my mind that I could be inspiring to anyone... I know that I am SO inspired by some of the ladies on here, so I take that as the hugest compliment ever that I could do the same for someone else. Seriously!

jahjah1223 - Hey, losing 2 oz a day is better than gaining them, heh! Congrats on the loss!

corazonas - LOL, now there's a sentiment I can definitely get behind!! SUCK IT, SCALE!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Meredith - you are just rocking it our girl. I keep looking at your progress pics to keep me inspired.

I don't weigh in tile Wed. so I am going to try my best and be 100% OP so the scale will have good news for me.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

hi all! it's been a while since I've posted on here! I tried to free myself from the numbers on the scale by putting it away for the past month....

*flashing red lights* BIG MISTAKE!!! *flashing red lights*

I now have the most unwelcome priviledge of saying that I have officially gained back all the weight that I lost since I first started this healthy living thing last April. Plus one pound. 186.

In fact, the majority of the damage was done in the last month where I gained 10 lbs. Between not getting over holiday weight and then not moving for 2 + months while studying for an exam I'm taking this saturday, plus work stress, i sure did a number on my body.

ALL of you ladies are such a motivation!!! I would name names but i would hate to leave anyone out and every single one of you are absolutely awesome.

You'll be seeing me around a lot more now for sure. i will NOT be trying that hidden scale trick again!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #73  
Queen Yo-yo

I bounced back up to 153 the other day, which made more sense, because 151.8 was just a bit of a freak show occurrence in my mind! But I stayed healthy, kept my calories really low yesterday and rocked out a 151.4 today!!!!

Prepping!!!!!!!!!!!!
We missed you honey! Don't worry, everyone falls, you just gotta pick yourself back up. The important thing is that you're back! Let's start movin' back towards the goal!
I just got back myself, you'll be surprised at how quickly the effects of 3FC kick back in.

Jahjah:
Hey, it's movin' in the right direction, honey!

Coraz:
1 lb!!!!! Man, you are SO CLOSE! Keep workin at it honey! You'll be at goal in no time!

Meredith:
Clearly the secret is me. Once I get back... you start droppin' like crazy! I'm magic.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Jelbb, thanks for the encouraging words. I sure needed them! The numbers have nowhere to go but down! *shakes fist*

Well all, I'm 184 today... so that'd be 2 down from yesterday. Oh the joys of restarting a program. lol Food was perfect, lots of water, and I even got up out of a warm blanket on the couch while watching 24 at 9pm last night to watch the second hour while on the treadmill. yay me! Now to do it all over again today!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Yesterday- not so great. I had a plan, then out came a plater of red lobster cheese rolls..... my plan did not stick

I lost one pound- 178- back up two 180
Closed Thread