Old 02-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies!!

After about a 2 weeks hiatus, I'm back. I don't really have an excuse. I got busy and I gave up. I'm about to head to the gym to see the damage.....

Why do I keep doing this to myself? I want to be thinner SO BAD yet I CANNOT stay on track! UGH!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #47  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazonas View Post
omg nicki you're RIGHT THERE!!!! do you weigh every day? EEK!!

I do. I like seeing the daily fluctuations. It helps me to see if what I ate or didn't eat the day before actually helped or hurt. I don't take them in stride though. Sure I get excited about going down but I don't get all depressed over a up number. My weekly weigh in day is Sunday. That's when I actually truly pay attention to the scale numbers.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #48  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

aneleh Congratulations!! Wow that's crazy. I would LOVE to go back to school. You'll know if it's right for you. Everything happens for a reason

taylor Good girl for doing gym and getting some better snacks!!!

chele Wow!! An Ipod Touch. That's awesome!!

jahjah GET YOUR BUTT UP AND IN GEAR!!!!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

I just found out that I have a job interview in Denver on Thursday (for a job I would love). I am so excited but I am worried because I am staying 2 nights in a hotel. It will be so hard to eat well when I don't have a kitchen. I know it's possible to eat well out but it's really hard for me! How do you guys survive when you go out of town?
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
I got my workout in to hopefully counter-act my big mac...my usual 40 minutes 500 calories...

Anyway I did go to the store today and bought some southbeach bars for a snack at rehearsal...the s'mores....and they are SO GOOD. Too good. I just ate 2! Thank God they are only 120 calories and I didn't eat much for lunch! AND they are 9 grams of fiber each...so it looks to be a.."musical" rehearsals. Sorry for the pun...

Blah - I just can't have anything good in the house or else I just eat it. Hopefully the boy will eat the rest.the took a bite and said "Uh oh..you might not have any left by tonight.." Haha

I am sorry I have been so bad at personals. I am waiting for class and I am on my blackberry but I love you girls so much!

Parade opens on thursday and I am SO EXCITED!!!

I am sending you all healthy thoughts and great big hugs.
I hope this isn't terribly ignorant but what is Parade?
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Nikki thank you ! i did 60 mins of cardio! lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

ella -- Parade is a musical Taylor is in!!

The musical I'm in just went into rehearsals, and I have to say, I'm a little hesitant. One of the first thing the director said was "You girls all have to lose weight". He's treating us like professionals and that DOES happen in the pro world, but we're still college students. I don't think that was necessarily the best thing to say to us, especially since my school has a REALLY high instance of eating disorders.... .yeah....

In other news, I did get back to the gym, and I'm down 1.5?? This is SO confusing!! When I'm working out I don't lose anything, and then when I stop I lose? Ugh. Craziness.

Either way, a loss is a loss!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #53  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Ella: Congratulations!!!! See if you have a subway near by or something so you can kinda stay on plan.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #54  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Hey all! I've been kind of MIA for like 5 days now. First, I was in Novi all weekend getting my new tattoo. It is so amazing... It still needs color, but after like four hours of him drilling on my ribs doing the outline I was totally out. [I'll post pics when I take them] also, I've been working and going to school, and now taking my boyfriend to work at 7 am every day because his car died. It's crappy because I'm always tired. Between that and the tattoo being sore, workouts have been sparse. Sigh. It's always something with me. Although I had some fast food and birthday cake this weekend i don't think the outcome was totally horrible.

Nikki: I like to weigh in daily and see gains/losses too. I'm right there with ya!
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:15 PM   #55  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

welcome back tandi! ok totally honest... how bad was it?? i'm pretty bervous about my tattoo....
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #56  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

After I finished my workout for the day, I was flipping through my On Demand and found Diet Tribe from LifeTime... You know I had to watch it. I actually cried here and there as I flipped through the 5 shows...because I know how the ladies were feeling. And...I have to tell you... Jessie Pavelka, the trainer. OMG he's one HOT thing... whew...butterflies butterflies.. lol

I started Taebo yesterday and I have to say it's great! It also said we should drink half of your weight... So for me, I would have to drink little less than 90 oz of water per day. I used to drink 64 oz or at least try but starting yesterday, I up'ped it to 90...trying to go for 100 since I do work out most days. We will see how this water thing will work out...

Bl and Corazonas i called my insurance company and found out that I'm covered for Mirena. When I go in this Thursday for my physical and pap, i'm going to ask about it...and see if I'm a good candidate for it.

nicki That's great that you got to stay OP! Also that's good that you guys are finally able to spend some time together.

Cake Oh I missed you deeply! I tried Fat Smash Diet but when I started it, I was already eating healthy and clean so even the detox period didn't do much for me but I know many ladies on 3FC have seen great result on it. I didn't know Dr. Ian came out with 4 Day Diet.. Hmmm... Since I haven't been eating THAT clean like I did before, maybe Fat Smash Diet will work better on me now...but then again.. with my crazy schedule, it's so hard. I learned that Intuitive Eating would work the best. Calorie Counting drives me nuts. Any low carb or low fat or whatsoever makes me feel so deprived that I never can last long. I just have to really follow the rule of I.E to the T...which ...well... I'm still trying. lol Good luck with it, though... I know you will do great!

Bee I went to all girls' high school and we always said the TOM was contagious. lol

BlI know exactly how that feels... to "depend" on the kid's nap time for the work out...

Taylor It's been so long since I've had BM but hasn't been that long since I've had McDonald. lol So don't feel so bad. Hopefully you got to get lots and lots of awesome food!

Star I think I did take high sodium food over the weekend. Quite lots of it, too. I started drinking way more water from yesterday and already lost 1.2 lb so we will see how everything goes next week. Thank you for the great advice!

Lisa I agree with Star. Cardio is great but you have to put in both strength and cardio in order to burn more calories and stuff. I have noticed that many workout dvds are now going towards intervals of cardio and strength...just like 30DS.

Mojo I'm also soooooo ready for spring. We had kind of spring weather here in MI and then more snow... bleh

Corazonas Walking for an hour? Wow...I'm sooo jealous! I wish we had that kind of weather. If it's sunny, it's so windy. If it's not windy, it's snowing or raining. bleh...

aneleh I believe you will do fine! and congrats for the job!

arts Welcome back. At least you didn't give up all the way and you are back! Be strong!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #57  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

Corozonas: This is my second one.the first was on my spine [it's visible in my profile pic. Honestly, that one didn't hurt a bit. It took about four hours as well. This one was ok, it didn't hurt too bad, except the ribs, which kind of just feels like getting pinched with someone's nails... it's liveable, and I'm sure you'll be fine :-) If anything, I would say being nervous will only make it worse, so don't be :-)
What are you getting?
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #58  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Tandi, where in Novi? Are they good? I have a tat that I designed..gave it to a tat artist so that he could finish the design, and then the appt was canceled due to his family business. That was almost 2 years ago, I think.. Never got a chance to go back.
I already have one and I do want more.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I got my workout in. I stayed OP> I am doing good.

Tara That trainer is freaking Hott I agree. But I hate the show. They are always effin crying. Good Luck with Taebo

Tandi I am glad you let us know about your experience. I have 12 and I want number 13 or 14 to be on my rib cage. I love them. Sorry you feel too crappy to work out. But once your tat feels better you will jump right back into it.....

Arts Hey i been MIA too. Congrats on being down. I find that when I workout I haven't been losing the minute I miss a few days I lose a few pounds....its so effin wierd!

Chele Cheer up you got an iPod Touch!!! I absolutely LOVE mine. Its gets me thru the day.

Ella I agree with Bee. Try to do subway. They have pretty good choices on the go.

JahJah WTG on the cardio
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #60  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Tara- Good luck on the Mirena IUD! I have the Paraguard IUD and I am sooo glad that I got it after I had my son. I LOVE TAE BO! Althogh I was doing it religiously Ihaven't done it in a couple of weeks because of the infection I had and now TOM....and of course the kid didn't want to take a nap and sometimes I can get away with it but not this time.

Tandi- How exciting!! I LOVE TATTOOS....If I could I would have tattoos ALL over my body. I can't wait to get another one...my last one was done almost 5 years ago

So ladies it is day 3 of TOM and about as bad as yesterday..hopefully itwill go away quickly! My dad stayed home from work today so I doubt I will get a work out in But at least my eating has been on track the past 2 days!! YAY
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote