3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Am I the only one who doesn't want to be skinny? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/164857-am-i-only-one-who-doesnt-want-skinny.html)

lottie63 02-19-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redflatshoe2 (Post 2620264)
What exercises can I do to get Lottie63's chest?

ROFLMAO

lottie63 02-19-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redflatshoe2 (Post 2620264)
What exercises can I do to get Lottie63's chest?

it's a combo of genetics and eating too many wings! :o

mandalinn82 02-19-2009 03:55 PM

I have the worlds smallest chest...seriously...I'm just barely over an A, and have to buy my bras in the Junior's department because apparently, I am built like a 13 year old girl.

BUT they look waaaaaay better with lots of weight training. Perkier, and they stand out more because there is more muscle underneath. Pushups, chest flies, and chest presses are your friends!

Schumeany 02-19-2009 04:25 PM

I like being thin. I admit it. But to me, thin and skinny are not the same thing. At my maintenance weight, I look strong. I have long legs and broad shoulders and great muscle definition. My abs are rock solid, but I still carry some fat on my thighs and no stick arms here. I think it COMPLETELY depends on body shape, your image of yourself and what you want to achieve with your body. I like looking lean and athletic -- it feels "right" for my frame and how I'm built.

Each person's weight loss journey is uniquely their own. What matters is what you want and when you feel comfortable with your body. That is going to be different for everyone...as it should be. If we were all the same and all wanted the exact same thing, the world would be a very boring place.

stellarwbz 02-19-2009 05:38 PM

I've never been skinny, and I don't really want to be. I think I would look weird. The lowest I can remember was 158 and I loved being that size. I wore a 10 and a Medium in tops. Now I am a 12 and wear M/L. I want to be around 155-160 so that my clothes fit smooth and not snug. I have a smallish waist but I have got some hips on me.

cooperistic 02-19-2009 07:17 PM

I have to agree with Schumeany, it's totally different for everyone. I may not be overweight but I certainly don't feel happy or sexy or satisfied with my weight. A bunch of my clothes don fit so I want to drop a few, I don't think it's because I have some weird deisre to look like Kate Moss or something, I just want to feel good again, and if that happens at 134 then I'll stop there. Also, I think for a lot of people, the goal weight is just this arbiturary number that they choose just because they think it's a good number....like me!

choirgirlhotel 02-19-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug41 (Post 2619671)
See, to me a 5-7 is skinny!

to me, a 5-7 is pretty normal to slim on a person who is 5'5 or 5'6. Anything lower than that to me is waaay too skinny. Depends on the body type too.

~Choirgirl~

PS - Yeah, Lottie you're a hottie. And yes, I know that rhymes.

Jelbb 02-19-2009 08:40 PM

Hmmm.

I think "skinny" means something different to everyone.
When I see chickies on here talking about how their goal is to be a size 2, or 4... I just... my mind is blown.

I physically... could NOT be a size 2 or 4 and still be healthy, you know? I just don't have that kind of body type. When I was 130ish, i was a size 8ish, and I don't think it'd be healthy for me to get too much teensier. :p

Toned and muscular, mebbe I could make it to a 6, muwaha. :D

leighish 02-19-2009 08:58 PM

Jelbb! I Miss You!

Jelbb 02-19-2009 09:10 PM

I miss you too, honey! I think I'm back! I need to get all motivated again! I've gained back a little bit and I'm starting to feel sluggish! Time to become a losing machine again!!!! :D