Old 02-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #1  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Default *******Weekly Chat Feb. 8-14*******

Good Morning Ladies!

So how did the first week of February go?

Especially those ladies who had a challenge with January let us know how u have been doing we are here for you

first week of february eating wise went well for me. i didnt exercise as much as i would have liked but thats because life wise the first week of february was ****. i had some cookies last night which i havent splurged or "cheated" since i was on vacation the second week in january so i'm okay with those cookies.

i start p90x on thursday so my off day will be wednesday which is my class night. i am going to continue working out until wed take a rest day and start the program. i am doing the p90x lean series just because i know i have 25 lbs to lose to be a healthy weight and 40 to lose for goal. I dont need to be powerful and explosive lol just more lean and fit right now. i will think about completing the classic next winter cause i know this summer i will be back to my outdoor workouts i cant wait!

other than that i am still playing catch up in classes but hopefully that will be over after this week. well girls i have chapter meeting, tutoring session with my teacher and a workout i will be back later tonight or tomorrow. love you all and lets give this week a butt kick!

Last edited by bjeweled; 02-08-2009 at 02:41 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #2  
I will do this.

My eating was off track my workouts were great!

I worked out again today burning 600 calories and doing 45 minutes on the elliptical! I went up a level on it and added 5 minutes.

I feel great but a bit bloated due to my lack of interest in cooking dinner!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 249/210/165

Height: 5'6"

I started journaling and have been keeping up on my workouts, so first week of Feb was good!
QuadLuvinGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #4  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Default Keepin up

Ok this is usually such an active chat , I can never keep up BUT im goin to try again this week! As far as last week i did good eating wise but i feel i didnt exercies enough. Since i started my journey on Jan 16...ive been loosing about 5lbs a week. This week only 2 so my slacking showed. SO i Will have to do better this week!

Bjeweled- I know what you mean about those classes, but i have a question, may be a lil silly to you...what is p90x? and good luck on getting this week undercontrol in all aspects.

Taylor- 45 mins good JOB!!!! , Ive only did 40 once. But i will get
there

Quad- journaling is great, i love to review all my days at the end of the week ..keeps me motivated!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCMPQdj/]

Gonna hit 165 like ALI; "Float Like a butterfly sting like a bee!"

Last edited by lisa34t; 02-08-2009 at 04:29 PM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5"1

The first week of Feb. was pretty good. I worked out 5 times on the elliptical, doing 30 mins each time, and I also went on a hike. It was very challenging, but it was so worth it when I got to the top! I am so out of shape so I was very proud when I made it to the top
jleeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hey girls, im back from my weekend! It was awesome, eating a little off track but not enormously. I have over 40 mosquito bites though I never get bitten, so i didnt bother to spray myself.

Gotta get back on track eating and exercise wise! Im sick of floating around the same weight, not making any progress!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

I'm curious about p90x too, what is it?

February has been half great OP eating and half 'I'm gonna eat everything just cause I can'. I'm starting to think I have a real messed up relationship with food, and it's not just that 'I eat too much'.
On the other hand, I'm still running 3x/ week and its getting harder, AND I'm doing the yoga workouts consistently. I guess its a tradeoff.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Ive gained a few pounds since starting to work out again but im not freaking out about it!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 240/230.6/216

Height: 5'4"

Feb's been great so far. Granted it was my first week doing this again, but it went so well I think I'll do it another week

Journaling it - that's something I haven't tried yet. Maybe worth a shot!
Gretchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #10  

bjeweled: p90x? I've heard so much about that and have seen ads. Please let us know how it goes! I think a few ladies on here are familiar with it, and it sounds like a crazy workout!

My first week was awful (eating-wise). BUT, tomorrow's a new day, and I plan on starting fresh! My mom flew in from out of town for a visit, and we totally took advantage of our local cuisine, since you just CAN'T get food like this back home! LoL We went out to eat Friday night and yesterday we went out for breakfast, lunch and dinner...and today I've eaten nothing but leftovers. Ughhh! I feel miserable...

But, as of right now, I'm coming up with my meal-plan for the week! Then I get to write my grocery list and venture out tomorrow.

QUESTION: Valentine's is Saturday and the bf is flying in to be with me! Anyone have any good dinner suggestions? I don't want to face the crowds by going OUT to eat...so does anyone have any good at-home meal ideas? Please share!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

P90X is sooo hard but sooooooooooo worth it and Tony is the most awesome trainer ever he is so funny and makes you laugh when you feel like you're going to die.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #12  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

i have seen the infomercials about P90X. It looks really tough, but also looks like the end results are worth it.

Taylor - way to increase the intensity and the time.

Quad - journaling definitely helps me (when i remember to do it)

Lisa - its healthy to lose about 2 pounds a week. That is completely normal. Your body is getting rid of excess stuff and now it is all about weight loss.

jleeson - where do you go on hike? There aren't too many places here in the suburbs.

ghost - hope the swelling is going down. sorry about the mosquito bites

aneleh - i understand what you mean about the relationship with food. But we can get it under control. For me, I just have to remember that it is not gonna be the last time i will eat that food.

So this weekend did not go exactly how I planned. I went over to a friends how for "game night" which turned into "drinking game night" which turned into "alana does not remember how many drinks she had night" Oh well. It was worth it. No regrets, right? Yeah, I didnt believe myself either when I kept saying it last night to justify having another drink. Needless to say there was a major hangover today. But I have my food and workout schedule for tomorrow.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #13  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

i went on my ski trip w the bf and his family. i went snowshoeing which apparently is awesome. almost 20kms up and around mt saint anne. took about 3 hours. it was amazing. i still can't believe i did it. and i wasn't even sore today!!
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #14  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5"1

starmac13- I am from vancouver so there are quite a few places to hike around here. My goal is to do one hike ever weekend to prepare for the summer. My boyfriend really wants to do a 2 day hike this summer so hopefully I can handle it by then! haha
jleeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #15  
I will do this.

Wow.

I just updated on the "real age" website (my real age being 22.5) and when I first started I was at age 27.8 and now I am currently at 22.7!!!

I am so happy with myself. I am sure half of it is that I quit smoking over a month ago...but that news makes me so happy!!

Anyway girls I am off for a busy week of rehearsals next week! School from 10-9 this week and next week I am there from 10-10

So I hope all of you have a great week and I hope to get on here and chat and do personals when I can!

Love you all!

----------
My goals this week

1) Meet calorie goals 1,700 - 1,800
2) Drink plenty of water
3) Continue workouts 4-5 times a week (I got in 4 this week)
4) Stay focused!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote