Old 01-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A C!!!!

Instead I'm a (quite) small B. And I'm really tall, so it's just sort of awkward. I always get bras that have their own shape (molded cups? is that right?) and a GOOD amount of pushup. I just want everything to look proportional. I've got REALLY big hips/thighs, so it's a struggle.

I feel your pain, garstar!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 210/138/130

Height: 5'5

Gee...guess im not the only one! Hee hee..I went from a d to a small c/b when i lost my weight. the good thing was...they arent saggy! did so much chest exercise that they naturally lifted to the heavens! since joining the IBTclub, ive discovered those bras that you can adjust the front for reg cleavage to ample chin rests! i kinda also cheat sometimes by putting extra cutlets in the bra!
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 178/131.6/108

Height: 5'

just to tell you with the smaller chest.. you are kind of lucky, there is nothing more annoying than finding a cute button down top and not being able to where it because you cant button over your boobs without a gaping hole in the front for all to see.
aware210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #34  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I think we all tend to dislike things about our bodies. I have a B cup and I guess I'm rather satisfied. I'd rather be a bit bigger to be in proportion with my size now. I just hope they don't get smaller! I first lost weight in my breasts and my face. My fiance said I'm really starting to loose in my upper tummy now though.

Last edited by WormwoodDoll; 01-29-2009 at 09:30 PM.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default Vs...

VS new Miracle Bra is straight from the top of Mount Olympus, and you can imagine my sheer joy to find that it comes in sizes A-DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have boob issues, i'm just 'visually gratuitous' with my ta-ta's because I wanna be Selma Hayek when I grow up.

The hussy patron saint smiled upon that bra and blessed it thrice. One of my close frenemies is a total butterface, and an A-cup but when she wears a VS miracle bra she actually gets dates. She is also a proponent of buying her bras a cup size larger and shoving chicken cutlets (the little fake silicon bra inserts) in there. Her relationships never seem to last past the first night spent, so I guess men can't accept that sort of deception AND her missing tooth. /end b*tchiness

I think you're gorgeous, and I am certain everyone is struck more by those absolutely lovely eyes than they are with your boobs. LoL. If a push-up will make you feel better, it's a great $50 spent and VS is the way to go. If you really want to skank it up hit up Fredericks for one of those Maximum Cleavage adjustable gel push-ups. That's the one I put on when I have to ask DH to do stuff I know he doesn't want to do.

Last edited by NishKitten; 01-29-2009 at 09:35 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Height: 5'9

I'm a 36 D, and sometimes I'm still not satisfied with what I got. I asked my boyfriend what my boobs would be considered and he said big. I've never thought I had big boobs. They aren't perky which sucks. My favorite bra from victorias secret is the body by victoria full coverage shaping bra. I can't wear demi or push ups because I always spill out.
stellarwbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I went from a 44 D to a 36B when I lost weight. Yay it sucks. I would get the gel push up bras from Victoria Secrete and it made me look like I had boobs. I recently got a lift and implants, I'm a 36D now, and I love them. I also had a large amount of skin removed from the sides of my breast. Whenever I told people I was getting implants they would ask why because they didn't understand "that I didn't need them" but I would explain that it was all the push up bra. I would consider implants in the future.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #38  
mmm nutella

S/C/G: 177/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 5 1/2"

I'm a 34 G

Part of the reason I want to lose weight is to get a breast reduction.
hotnewspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:57 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 224/195/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm another one on the small chested side of things. I've got b cups going on, and I'm a little scared of what's going to happen to them when I lose weight. I'm content with the size they are right now, though I wouldn't whine if they were a bit bigger, but I don't really want them to be any smaller.

No matter what a good bra does wonders, and there are ups and downs to having big breasts, and to having small breasts, and I guess we've all got to make the decision to either work what we've got, or do something to change it, and that decision has got to be based on what's right for each of us personally.

Anyway, sorry, I'm kind of blathering on with little point, I'm a little tired.
Arcana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:03 AM   #40  
Here I come skinny jeans!

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aware210 View Post
just to tell you with the smaller chest.. you are kind of lucky, there is nothing more annoying than finding a cute button down top and not being able to where it because you cant button over your boobs without a gaping hole in the front for all to see.
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnewspirits View Post
I'm a 34 G

Part of the reason I want to lose weight is to get a breast reduction.
Blah I'm currently a 38 H/I depending on the company. I'm hoping once I lose weight and my son stops nursing they'll go down. I was barely fitting into a DD before I got preg...pretty sure I was bigger than I'd let myself believe!
MeganBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:24 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 198/128/124

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Ballerina View Post
If you want a cheap solution to adding a little extra to your "girls", try this: take one of those ankle socks and stuff it in your bra. It pushes up the girls. One sock per boob.

My roommate in college used to do that all the time.
~~~~
I used to love my boobs, for a while I've been a good solid C....but now I'm closer to a D, and they aren't even! Drives me crazy.

I wouldn't mind being a small C or a full B...I get so jealous of girls that can wear some of the cute bikinis without having to worry about support.
I deft. used that trick once! I used to be a DD, and now I'm a small C, but they are uneven...so I was taking some sexy, but CLASSY lol pics for the bf for christmas, and evened them out with a sock in the bra lol
blackbeltchica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #42  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

i would also add that another advantage to having a more modest bra size is that you get to wear all the really cute and sexy bras! the cute ones are either not available in my size or not supportive at all and therefore totally impractical. unfortunately, i need industrial strength bras with thick straps and fuller coverage to support my DD/E cargo.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:49 AM   #43  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

Mine have gotten smaller too! I am a B an luckily STILL a B but I can definitely tell they've gotten smaller. I try not to stress about it too much, I figure they'll never disappear completely and still look cute in a bra. haha I guess I would rather have a little bit smaller boobs and be able to wear tiny sexy tops then have them be bigger but nobody would notice because I would cover up more being fatter.

gotta roll with the punches i guess!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #44  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

man.. My boobs went from a 46G(with a bra extension) or even H (the woman at the store said my bra didn't fit and that's why the metal alll came out.) And now? They are 44DD On the first hooks. And the particular bra I ended up getting I fit into a D. I don't know if you can imagine all the skin I have in my boobs right now..... I can't even get good cleavage anymore. I hope that when I lose the weight, My boobs stay big enough that I can get a free breast reduction and while they do that, they can make them perky too. I've never had perky boobs (even in like, grade 7)
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #45  
Here I come skinny jeans!

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace View Post
man.. My boobs went from a 46G(with a bra extension) or even H (the woman at the store said my bra didn't fit and that's why the metal alll came out.) And now? They are 44DD On the first hooks. And the particular bra I ended up getting I fit into a D. I don't know if you can imagine all the skin I have in my boobs right now..... I can't even get good cleavage anymore. I hope that when I lose the weight, My boobs stay big enough that I can get a free breast reduction and while they do that, they can make them perky too. I've never had perky boobs (even in like, grade 7)
How do you get a free reduction? Do share! I've wanted one since like 8th grade I'm going to have to wait until we're done having babies though anyways.
MeganBeth is offline   Reply With Quote