Old 01-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #1  
I will do this.

Default I am worried....OT

*This could be TMI for some of you*

So my fiance and I have been together for a year and 7 months...

And the sex is okay.

This month we only had sex 2 times in 29 days. That's weird to me.

I want a healthy relationship with him because I love him very much but twice in 29 days???? That's totally not enough for me...

I asked him about it and he said, "I think it's weird you are counting".....

Weird that I am counting! Hello! I am a women with needs and wants and I should be able to ask for them!!...It's not like I want a new car...not to say that it wouldn't be nice....well, you know what I mean...

This has been going on for awhile now I can't handle it anymore! I don't want to break up with him because of the lack of sex and I know he is turned on by me...cause, uh...well..I just know.

He is always thinking of the future, finishing school, owning a house, having children and while that is GREAT, because it is...we are living today..in the here and now and there are things that our relationships needs now! And I have told him that!

I make moves on him, buy things for us, I have tried being hard to get, I have tired forgetting about the problem all together, I have tired not mentioning it for awhile to see what happens...I have tried everything.

I love him.
What do I do? Please.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Yea I agree, twice in a month is quite unusual. You live together too right? I don't know how it is from a guys perspective, but I am definitely not in the mood when I'm stressed out.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #3  

Have you tried, um, waking him up, anywhere from 4:00-6-ish in the a.m?

Men are usually pretty receptive then.....
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #4  
Reluctant Adult

Hi, Taylor,

Check your PMs. Best of luck with it all.

Rae
raebeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #5  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself View Post
Have you tried, um, waking him up, anywhere from 4:00-6-ish in the a.m?

Men are usually pretty receptive then.....
Yup... I used to work until very late at night and wouldn't ge home until after midnight sometimes, long after he had gone to sleep. I would be wide awake though, but he had no objections when I would wake him up.... None. at. all. In fact, even though I don't work nights anymore I still do this sometimes
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #6  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

check yo pm's lady...
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #7  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Yeah, that seems a bit "slow". When I was with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, I wasn't even that into having sex with him, and we would still do it at least once a week (so 4 times a month).

I would say just try to have sex with him, and if he says he doesn't want to, ask why.
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #8  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

check your PMs
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Sex drive just goes through cycles, I've discovered.

You know I live with the bf, too, and sometimes we're just sort of out of sync. And it can be really frustrating. Possibly practice some, um, self love, just to keep yourself satisfied while he's stressed out, and since he knows your conerns, just be sensitive to his stress level.

It's about compromise. And you're a CRAZY busy lady too!! It WILL get better. Bf and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and it just happens every once in a while, unfortunately.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #10  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I live with my fiance and there's times we have sex a few times a week or just a few times a month. It really depends on what's going on with us (ie: lots of work, lack of sleep, stress).

I would recommend doing something different. Perhaps make him a nice dinner and surprise him. Buy a sexy nightie. Spice things up. Sometimes guys get tired of the some old routine. Get creative!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Height: 5'9

I've had the same problem too. My boyfriend works overnight so it only happens about once a week. He told me sex isn't that important in a relationship...I thought guys are supposed to always want it.
stellarwbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #12  
I will do this.

Thanks girls. I didn't know who else to ask....really.

Yes, I do live with him.

To be fair we just did start a new semester, I am in a new musical...etc etc but this has been going on for awhile...

I asked him about it today and told him it needed to change. He told me he understood and gave me a really hot kiss.

I hope it does change.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:25 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 198/128/124

Height: 5'8"

My ex and I used to do it AT LEAST once a day...not by my choice lol. And my current and I hardly ever do it.....but thats other issues there lol. I agree with the whole I thought guys were suppose to want it more, but I think thats more a stereotype so better to look at just the individual. Hope things workout for you! p.s. yay for being a Coloradan!
blackbeltchica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I have been with my bf for 3 years and we live together as well. We also go through phases where someone is really stressed out or as someone else mentioned, you get "out of sync". We tend to have sex at least once every week and a half but you'll notice that means some months we only have sex 3 times. Some months it's twice a week. Talk about what's going on with him and be sure to be respectful of what he might be going through that you aren't aware of.
Digging Deep is offline   Reply With Quote