Old 01-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Here's the recap from Friday.... and Saturday

Post 1
I'm shaking and I'm almost in tears.... the owners son has really pissed me off. He was disrespectful and condescending I have written an email to the owner but I don't want to send it when I'm mad. What should I do? I'm trying not to cry and keep from shaking and just hold it together. I have 18 minutes til I go to lunch and get out of the office.

Post 2
Well, I feel better. I went in my car, drove around the corner and cried. I talked to my CA mom and she knows the family that I work for very well. She was my counselor so she knows me very well. She said that I have every right to feel the way I do and to send the email to the owner and his wife. I'll emailed her the email so she can look at it for me. Hot latino mgr guy took me out in the shop and made me laugh and made me feel better. My face is still red but I feel better.

Post 3
Thank you for all your comments. My boss's wife called me yesterday before I left work. She basically said that she doesn't feel like its that big a deal but if I still want to have a meeting about it I can next week. Needless to say, it made me a little upset. I know that's her son and I'm the only one in the office besides hot latino mgr guy that's not part of the family.

So today my boss took me a side and we talked. I'm still not completely ok with the office situation but I'm really emotional anyways..... so I'll sleep on it and then talk to the boss's son tomorrow.

Nish- You are freaking amazing! For real! Good luck on your meeting tomorrow. I would bring a recorder or something. I hope they are paying for the tow truck and um i hope they got some gas money or something!

Disgrunt- that candy is a temp fix... you don't want that crap.

Ches- man that's crazy... how old were these girls? lol Awww reminds me of my high school years! lol

Bejeweled- I hope you feel better... um I still want to see pictures!

Mojo- yay for the 16's thats awesome!!!!

Remember- I'm so glad that you're getting the tube out. How long do you have to wear spanx?

I think this is a long day...... and the night i have planned it's not going to be much better.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #32  
Get through today

Today was a waste, I've been freezing all day (my house is warm so it isn't that) and I don't feel sick so I don't know what the deal is, so I curled up under the covers and took a 2 hour nap... SHEESH!! What the ****? I'm blaming the weather, yeah...

HWGA -- That's frustrating, working with family in a professional setting. You know how much you can take, and you handled yourself professionally, which speaks volumes for you!!

NishKitten -- I don't know what happened, but I'm so sorry you have to go through this!

DisgruntledOne -- Those things are little but they add up quickly. That's awesome you are going to the gym!!

Chele615 -- Sweet mother, the a week and it's only Monday! Are fights a regular thing at your school?

mojolove05 -- I consider this thread an ongoing conversation with a friend, just give a little about the normal everyday stuff... no pressure

bjeweled -- Isn't it funny how you don't pay attention to things until they get bad? That is awesome that you are changing your diet, you can totally do it!!

RHTS -- Awesome about the tube! I never realized there was so much to deal with after the surgery, crazy!
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #33  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Evenin' girls!

HWGA: How often do you see the owners son? I used to work in office environment almost like yours. The people that I worked with were either family, or long time friends of the owner, and worked in an office the size of a small double wide. Needless to say I always felt like the odd man out and usually was not invited to a lot of the functions or was "allowed" to come along only for certain occasions. I think they realized at times how rude they were and then other times I believe they were completely oblivious.

Nish: My interior is fine thank goodness, its cloth it will dry. The only bath my cat gets is the one he gives himself like 5 times a day. I am truly in awe of your car saga. When I first started dealing with college financial aid issues I was the biggest wimp ever and got nowhere fast. I now am as tough as nails when it comes to that kind of stuff, and beating the system up is the name of my game. Financial aid hates it when I call because I force them to do their job.

Disgruntled: Candy is not the answer. How about fruit and yogurt instead?

Chele: You must have the patience of a saint, high school is not my thing. I didn't even go to a "rough" high school and some of the kids were just plain awful to the staff.

Cake: I am here and checking in for duty. LOL

Last edited by Bee20nine; 01-26-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #34  

Height: 5'9"

DisgruntledOne - I know EXACTLY how you feel. I just went through 2 weeks of that WITHOUT exercising (not to mention I didn't exercise prior to that for 3 weeks because I was livin' it up in Jamaica...Yeesh). Just go to the gym, and start fresh tomorrow. Crap happens.

Last edited by luvja; 01-26-2009 at 07:43 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #35  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I'm jumping in real quick to say hi... No time to read or do personal yet... I was off work yesterday...and I actually did pretty bad over the weekend...I thought I wouldn't have lost that much....or gained whatever I lost in the past two weeks because of the weekend. Well. I weighed this morning and I was still down from the weight on the 12th. I lost 2.4 lb since 12th. It's not as much as I hoped but oh well. I get what I deserve...

Will be back for more and personal
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ladies,

Gotta weigh in tomorrow and a little nervous cause I used 5 FP tonight and I don't how this will affect me. Today was the longest most boring effin day ever. I wish I HAD a fight to break up ....it would kept me form drooling all over my desk...lol. I was all excited about boxing tonight but sadly it must be postponed for two weeks. So I will just continue my normal routine until then. Well anyway time for personals:

Nish, my darling Nish Hellz yeah we need to get up. I actually live in Hampton but I be all over the place. Hey question: I am going to start Muay Thai Boxing but I was also thinking about MMA (I used to box - traditional style). I know you know about this, I was wondering your thoughts.

Glad things are starting to go your way on the "lemon"

Luvja I love your new picture

HWGADon't worry babe, you'll be fine.

Remember I am so ahappy for you about removing the tubes. YAY

Mojo/Disgruntled Man stop lurking and jump on in for Christ's Sake!!!

Chele I hope your arm feels better...the life of a teacher...never a dull moment!!!

MojoCongrats on the size 16.

CarterHope you are doing well.

anyone seen Rach?

Sorry if I didn't include someone....couldn't scroll any farther.

Brie I hope you feel better honey.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #37  

Thanks CakeBatter!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Hey ladies!!

So I DID get into the show I auditioned for!! I'm really excited. It'll be really fun and a great opportunity to get to work with a new, professional director. And it's a REALLY big dance show, so there's no way I can skip THOSE workouts, haha!!

Just made a REALLY good buffalo chicken pizza!! My grocery store has whole-grain dough and I put buffalo sauce, grilled chicken, and some skim mozz cheese on it -- my bf even loved it!! Not necessarily the best thing ever for losing weight, but not mega guilt-inducing when you want some pizza! I had two small pieces and I was FULL!

I'm really sorry I haven't been doing personals lately! Ugh! I feel like I'm letting all you ladies down!! Tomorrow I'll have MUCH more time and will definitely make long personals post!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #39  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

I went to this Career workshop tonight to discuss the security of the market and what to do in certain situations. Really I went to figure out what I want to do with my life. I was prepared for the inevitable food that they would provide by eating something beforehand. The usual suspects were all there - chips and salsa, chips and dip, more chips, cheese and wine. Then this guy drags in a cooler filled with at least 2 cases of beer. I about died cuz I have not had a beer in awhile. But I made the decision to go for the water. Good thing too because this guy came up to me afterward and we started talking. Turns out we have a lot in common. His friend later joined in the conversation. I think we are going to meet up this weekend because his friend is volunteering (serving drinks none the less) at a fundraiser that I am going to. He said he lived around the corner and would definitely be there. If I had had the beer, who knows honestly what I would have actually said. Really its been awhile. Kept my composure. Check plus.

Nish and Cake - I wanna come too!!!!

Cake - How did you get started in boxing?

Chele - I applaud you.

Mojo - yay for new sizes. Moving on down...(please sing this using The Jeffersons' theme song)

Nish - the words "sue" and "lawyer" make people take action. I have had to use them numerous times and it has worked out. Hope all goes well.

Remember - that is great

Bella - nap time is the best. Man I miss Spain and their siesta.

HWGA - Hope everything goes okay

Disgruntled - Remembering that it is not the last time I am ever going to have certain foods usually helps me steer clear of temptation.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #40  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

My weekend was much better this week then last, but I was still a little off...but as long as I still work out it seems to be OK...I have been doing good! I just hope it stays that way. I had school today, and It was the longest day ever...I am just so glad its over...I had a great dinner however, I made fajitas and Spanish rice. It was really good. I also made no pudge brownies, with blackberry yogurt, they are so good, and I need chocolate so bad right now. OH and two other good pieces of news, I get my ticker tomorrow so I can finally keep track of my progress!! And I found out today that my Fiance is saposta come home in two weeks...I haven't seen him since the beginning of December. So these next two weeks I am going to try very very hard, do be better then I have been...because he is going to be so excited, to see me!!
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 245/245/150

Height: 5'3"

Well hi ladies! This is my first post in here so *yay me* lol... well my day hmmmm...wishin it was colder! I miss living in colorado! The texas heat is killer!
lizzyluvscamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #42  
Get through today

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyluvscamo View Post
Well hi ladies! This is my first post in here so *yay me* lol... well my day hmmmm...wishin it was colder! I miss living in colorado! The texas heat is killer!
I'll give you our negative numbers!!

And WELCOME!!

Last edited by BellaHTH; 01-26-2009 at 10:18 PM.
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

artsnsmarts - Congrats on getting the job! That is awesome , and your pizza sounds oh so yummy.

sharpie89 - how exciting to see your fiancé! And Wahoo for a ticker I was so excited to get mine in January!

lizzyluvscamo
- welcome , and I'll send some cold weather your way! Tomorrow we are expecting snow her in Vancouver!

As for me, I had a good day, I received a B on one of my history paper, and I'm really proud if that , as I have a traumatic brain injury, which means that it is a lot harder for me to get my words across. I also weighed in today with a loss of 2.8 lbs, so woo for that , seeing that I chomped down on Chinese food yesterday.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #44  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

disgruntled - candies are addictive i will give you that!!!! once i just sat and ate a bunch of dark chocolate hersey bars...the little ones!!!!

hwga - i would have done the same thing...with the taking a time out and driving around the block and just crying. crying is my release!

star - keep us posted on this guy!!!

lizzy - welcome
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #45  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Too anyone who says "I wish it was colder" I slap you across the face...haha j/k but seriously it has been FREEZING here in Michigan and ya'll can have it!! I am soo ready for winter to be turning into spring already.

I did pretty well today as far as eating and I did my ultimate abs tae bo..KILLER.

No personals right now...I feel like I missed to much and am too tired to go back through and read EVERYTHING again...maybe in the morning.

This week is going to be sooo much fun..i have a lot going on and a lot of drinking to do. Weekends are weird fro me because that's when I work the most but yet tha'ts when I am able to go out also.
Gotta make sure I stay on plan ALL week no matter how much I dont want to ...oh and work out everyday except saturday and sunday because I wont be home.
love you ladies..and goodnight
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote