Celebrity Crushes

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • I'm desperately in love with the guy that plays Edward in Twilight. I suppose I should know his real name but he stole my heart playing Edward so that's what I shall call him.
  • OMG. Jensen Ackles. Hands down. He's so pretty. Sigh.
    If you haven't seen the show that he's in, Supernatural, I highly recommend it.

I agree with the other Dexter fans about Michael C. Hall. He's pretty too. The end of the opening sequence, when he's pulling his shirt on, makes me swoon every time.
  • For me, it's Joey McIntyre....and I have had such a crush on him since I was 10 years old!!! Seriously, he's nice looking, has a Boston accent, pretty eyes, and he can serenade me whenever I want him to....what else does a girl need? LOL
  • 1. Halle Berry! I think she=perfection
    2. Mia Kirshner...so gorgeous and seems really sweet
    3. I will admit I have a tiny thing for Justin Timberlake lol. I love his music and he's sexy!
  • AUGH NICKI!!!!! EDWARD CULLEN = ROB PATTINSON! I'm in luuuuurve!! LoL!! Boy is GAWGEOUS!!!

And DRose, I TOTALLY forgot about Josh Hartnett. I had a HUGE thing for him when Pearl Harbor came out at the movies. He's so yummy! Forgot about him!
  • Court- im going to see it again tonight! i just rung my sis and was about to ask her to go see it again with me so i said 'oi what you doing tonight' and she said...seeing twilight with you!
    yey
    heres a little somethine for u to.
  • Oh Tarryn, why can't you live here?? We could be teenyboppers and swoon together! Hahahah

Have you seen the new short hair-cut?? And after that is a link of him looking dang good!

robert-pattinson-short-cut.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6...lookingkh3.jpg

• Quote: AUGH NICKI!!!!! EDWARD CULLEN = ROB PATTINSON! I'm in luuuuurve!! LoL!! Boy is GAWGEOUS!!!

And DRose, I TOTALLY forgot about Josh Hartnett. I had a HUGE thing for him when Pearl Harbor came out at the movies. He's so yummy! Forgot about him!

LOL!!!!!!!! I thought that was his name. I can share if you can.
  • Hey Nicki!

We'll have to share with tarryn too.
  • Quote: Hey Nicki!

We'll have to share with tarryn too.

Know what? I'd be happy with one moment in time with him. Ah! The part in the movie when he says "I'm already going to ****" and grins a little grin. Twilight comes out in March on DVD. I will be standing in line and going to sleep to his face EVERY night.
  • oh the short hair!!looks better then i thought it would (im a long hair girl...but not ew long just messy)
    ohhhh far out i just saw that next pic!! saving that one in the memory bank

i know i wish i lived there too...ive never been to america it is my dreaaam to go there tho, im meant to be there right now, but my boyfriend flaked out on me and i didnt want to go alone cos im a scaredy cat!

im all cool with the sharing also!

yey my sister is going to bali this week...and twlight is out on dvd there (dodgy obviously) but i dont care she is bring it back!
  • Johnny Knoxville. I've had the hots for him since I was 14.
  • Aidan TUrner. and that british accent....OH MY

http://www.buddytv.com/gallery3/view...029&id=1174387
  • joaquin phoenix!

I love him in: Signs, The Village, and Ladder 49.
    So maybe I also love the strong but sensitive guys he portrays.
  • i agree with u i love joaquin phoenix