3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   please...someone kick me in the bum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/161899-please-someone-kick-me-bum.html)

luvja 01-18-2009 12:07 PM

please...someone kick me in the bum

Yeah so I just had a week long binge of all binge's after coming home from vacation..... fast food basically daily. Last night I ate so much pizza I almost threw up.... why? why why why?... I'm trying hard today to get back into the swing of things... but in the meantime I think I need a swift kick in the bum or teeth to get me back on track....:devil: I need some support!

migotokokoro 01-18-2009 12:45 PM

You can do it!! Just stop yourself and take a long think. Or you could just start exercising and sometimes it bumps you in the right direction. ^_^

:dust:

Beautiful Ace 01-18-2009 12:51 PM

DROP IT! Not another bite missy, or I will drive out to wherever you are and literally kick you in the butt. lol

You can do it. You had your fun with the junk food, and now it's time to continue making more progress towards your goal. Getting to goal will feel a lot better for a lot longer than a slice or FIVE of pizza will!!!!!

You give me a lot of hope you know!

RN BSN 2009 01-18-2009 01:07 PM

*Hugs* You'll get back on the wagon very soon. Best wishes!

junebug41 01-18-2009 01:53 PM

Hey you!

I know where you are coming from. It took me a few months to get a grip and I've just found the courage to put a ticker in my sig and assess the damage.

Here's what I've learned on the heels of the damage.

Every time you have the opportunity to binge or to simply eat a meal that you KNOW isn't good for you, you have to make the decision to do better. Every time. I found that once I started to make it a decision and not let my cravings or whatever decide for me, I found that I had all the power.

So you need to decide. Everytime you think about ordering pizza... decide. Make the choice and tell yourself, "Ok. I'm deciding to have the pizza, but it's my conscious decision". Or tell yourself, "I'm deciding NOT to because I'm better than that."

It may seem really stupid, but it actually helped me quite a bit. No more autopilot, you know?

luvja 01-18-2009 02:18 PM

Thanks ladies :hug: I felt so bad about myself this past week, due to all the junk I've been eating... I've ate a lot healthier today and feel a little better :)

Kataclismic 01-18-2009 06:59 PM

You know what? The first 3 or 4 days is the hardest to turn around from a binge. You still feel bloated and gross from the binge, but you are eating healthy and not having the satisfaction of the binge.

Just do it. Chug the water, eat the veg and have a LITTLE treat daily to keep yourself on plan. I love vitalicious or smarties or pudding with cool whip.