3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Through the looking glass *Chat* (and on to onederland) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/161598-through-looking-glass-%2Achat%2A-onederland.html)

kelly315 01-15-2009 12:54 AM

Through the looking glass *Chat* (and on to onederland)

WormwoodDoll! Here it is...

We were talking about starting a chat, and I thought since we're both getting closer and closer to onederland, that should be our theme.

Also, anyone else who's getting close, or is just a cool person/sweetheart- (yes, you)- join in.

kelly315 01-15-2009 01:03 AM

You know, I think I can make it to onederland before it starts getting warm again.

I live in Ohio...so that means we're going to have a couple of 70 degree days in the middle of march. But forgetting about those, mid-april or the beginning of may- I think its do able.

Or I could just concentrate on losing 30 pounds in my sleep tonight. Wish me luck.

rocket pop 01-15-2009 05:13 AM

Pfft, I have dreams all the time about aliens abducting me, cutting off my fat, and returning me all thin. Totally happens. Totally. :D

PrettyPaula 01-15-2009 08:07 AM

hey im close to onederland... !

Feral 01-15-2009 08:22 AM

I just wanted to say that I loved the title of this thread. As you can see, my location is DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE :)

I just wanted to pop in and say that!

Also -- Rocket Pop - I totally had a dream the other night that I was working out. I was doing push ups like it was nothing. Now, if I could only do THAT in real life!

kelly315 01-15-2009 12:13 PM

Those aliens would truly be benevolent beings. We can't even get american doctors to help us lose weight most of the time.

WormwoodDoll 01-15-2009 04:28 PM

I wish I could lose 30lbs in my sleep. Haha. That would be such a beautiful thing. Onderland, here we come!!

AngelMae 01-15-2009 08:10 PM

I love that dream!! I just wish it would come true. I am trying really hard to get to ONEderland. I am hoping by Valenitnes. I am also trying to stay away from the scale until then. :)

Chele615 01-15-2009 08:55 PM

I really really want to be in onederland!! I am getting closer and closer, but I just wish that I was already there already. I have been really working hard this week....gym days every day, trying my best to eat healthy and not go over my calories, and all that stuff.

I am going away the first week in February, and it would be fantastic if I could lose those 4 pounds by that point.

Lovely 01-15-2009 08:59 PM

I'm getting itchy... like I have a rash and the only thing that will cure it is seeing a "1" beginning on that scale.

My road has been a pretty long one so far, so it's hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that I'm getting closer, and I'm not that far away.

I haven't been 190 something since I was in middle school. Goodness... 12 years ago maybe? ... Holy crap that's scary.

I'm both excited, and nervous. Why should I be nervous about crossing into Onederland? Weird.

aangel22 01-15-2009 09:11 PM

I can't wait to be in ONEderland!! I will be doing the "Bob" victory dance when I see that number 1!!! *After I recheck the scale 5 or 10 times first to make sure I'm seeing it right!!*

kelly315 01-16-2009 12:08 PM

It's amazing how much of a big deal it is to get to onederland. I'm so excited to get back there!
Since I was a kid, I've only been there for a few month period. It was a short but sweet stay.
How often in your lives have you been in onederland?

aangel22 01-16-2009 12:26 PM

I was in ONEderland until I was about 5 months pregnant with our first son, when I was 19. Then I got back down(198ish) in June 2007 for about a month, stopped watching what I was eating and not exercising...got back over. Then got pregnant again, definitely wasn't trying to lose weight then just trying to eat right. I just turned 24 last Saturday and I'm getting closer to ONEderland once again! yay! Even though I was only out for about 5 years, it still seems like forever because I spent my early twenties as obese.:(

Daimere 01-16-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

How often in your lives have you been in onederland?
Never in my memory. I was always obese.

ForeverLove 01-16-2009 12:32 PM

I am from ohio too!! and i would LOVE to be in onederland by the time spring comes around! i think was in onederland until 10th grade. havent seen a 1 infront of the scale since then. its been 5 years. its time to get back there!!